。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ

The rest of the day was awkward. Kirishima cooked you dinner, and made you sit at the table with him whilst you two ate it. You forced your eyes to never look at him. Even so, you could still feel his satisfied expression as he gazed at you. 

You had no clue why this whole experienced made him so happy. It was honestly disturbing the way he could be so excited and positive while you were trapped in a home, unable to escape. Being treated like a toddler as well. 

'Dinner' finally ended, and you were back in your room, full of your own lonesome. It was nice though, at least you were away from him

Your heart was pounding rapidity as you thought about later tonight. All you had to do was stay up a few hours, and break the window as quietly as you could, and escape. Easy enough right?

You stared at the door, waiting for Kirishima to enter. You were already tucked in, and should be asleep by now, but just in case, the shark-teeth male loves checking on you right before he goes to sleep. 

If you're asleep, then great! He goes to bed, most likely dreaming about.. you. 

If you are awake, he doesn't get mad, but will tuck you back in bed and stay up a little later to make sure you are in a slumber. 

Though, if he finds out you're fake sleeping, he might get angry. You don't know for sure, since you've never tried it. 

Except for now. 

Soon enough, the door creaks open quietly, a spiky haired teen entering. As soon as you see it budge, you slam your head on the pillow, shutting your eyes tightly. 

Kirishima hums happily upon seeing your 'sleeping' posture. He sits down, creating a dent on the mattress next to your hips area. He smiles to himself, the butterflies in his gut screaming. 

"Good night Y/N.. See you tomorrow!" The boy mutters in an almost cheery voice. Though you could feel a hint of devastation. 

Or.. was he feeling guilt?

Perhaps he really wasn't as bad as Denki. At least he feels sympathy for you. 

Suddenly, the male stands up and leaves, closing the exit softly. Your eyes immediately open, gazing at a speck of dirt on the bedside table. A huge sigh of relief exits your lips, causing your heart to stop beating as fast. 

You couldn't believe how lucky you were that Kirishima didn't suspect a thing. You rub your eyelids, attempting to wake yourself up more. 

If it wasn't for your intense fear, you could've fell asleep as soon as you closed your irises. Guess luck was on your side. 

You wait a bit longer for the male to begin sleeping fully. A few hours passed, and you were half dreaming. But you couldn't rest now, 

because it was time to start the escape plan. 

Stepping out of the bed, you creep over to the window, peering over the dark maze of land you needed to leave. You tap the glass lightly, trying to feel how hard it was. 

It didn't feel like tough class in your fingers, so you decided to tap lightly with a sharp object instead of throwing something. You examine the room, looking in small crevices and cracks for a hard substance. 
If only you had those scissors from earlier. 

Your eyes move around the room, before landing on the bracelet hooked on your wrist. The accessory was heavy, and always weighed that arm down. Facing the window once again, you put your limb up to the glass, carefully hitting it with the bracelet.