𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

I am Yn Ln and my quirk isn't something special. That's what I believe. I was just lucky and I had the opportunity to master it.

Steel Monster. I have the ability to turn my body into any kind of steel. Also I can turn the ground or other things into steel and manipulate them. My palms can create steel balls and blasts. My body becomes heavier when I am transforming it into any kind of metal. When I am worked up my quirk becomes stronger and I have the opportunity to use on of my strongest moves. Steel Beam or Beam of Steely. Yes it is what it sounds like. This move can affect the foe and my ally. It's a really dangerous damage-dealing move. If my opponent is well protected I hurt myself with my quirk. I am not the first one who created this move.

Many people with steel quirks had used this technic before , but it was forgotten. This move can kill me and the foe. This is why this move was forgotten , it can't be remembered. I fire a beam of steel that I collected from my entire body. Yes , everyone thinks that I hurt myself , but no. I don't really hurt myself.

Anyways , I have steel wings. I take them out only when I want to. My steel wings inflict damage and they can help me boost up my speed and my defense. I can also extend my wings so I can harm my opponent. My feathers aren't fluffy. They are sharp and stiff.

My quirk contains an iron tail. Yes an iron tail which I never use for personal reasons. I would say idiotic reasons but whatever. Basically with my iron tail I can slam the opponent with a hard tail. It also lowers the opponent's defense.

And lastly my eyes. Scary eyes? I don't know how people call them. I don't even know how I am using them. They aren't useful. I am not even using them and they are activating by their own. Bullshits. Like my father said , I have the ability to show the worst future that might be possible happen to my opponent. This has never happened. I don't believe in that.

Enough about my quirk. I also have a problem with some rocks. They have been following me for a while , but who cares? Probably not me.

I grew up with people judging me because of my parents. They were killed by some villains and after that I am stuck with my sister and brother. Living in America isn't boring , but I have to leave this place.

Like my brother , Ash said "you are going to become a hero" kiss my ass but whatever. I loved my father more than anything and when they told me that he was killed I couldn't do anything.

I stopped caring. I started smoking at the age of 14 , gladly I cut it off. I am still a fucking minor but whatever. I was hanging out with teenagers way older than me. However I had fun.

I think attending this school in Japan will help me-not for my quirk. Ash and my mother have helped me master my quirk. Well my mother not really helped me. She forced me doing something I never wanted to.

Fuck her. She never really cared about her family. I will just bare with this assholes at this UA school and let's hope that I will become a hero.

Note: hey this is my first book and I wanted to write one with Bakugou so bad. I have been obsessed with him for a year...I decided to write a book about him because I was reading a lot of books with him and most of them were dropping off their books and I wanted to write one which will be finished. My English aren't the best so please cooperate with me...Anyways I hope you enjoy this book.

Now about the main character 'Yn' (your name) she basically has the same personality with me. This book contains more than 70 chapters. I started writing it on 23/3/2021 but it was so bad...I updated chapters but they were so bad. I changed all of them and I hope you like it.