。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ

"Y/N.. Please get up darling.."

You yawn, attempting to stretch, but feel caught off by something instead. You widen your tired eyes, and scan the room. Instead of seeing a boring guest bedroom like you saw last time you awoken, you were in the living room on the same pastel yellow couch with a crazed, smiling male next to you. 

Gasping, you try to move away, but to no avail. You check your body and see two small handcuffs attached to your ankle and hand, both connected to the couch. You felt sick, vomit- worthy sick. Every time you shifted positions, you would have to catch your breath as if you ran the marathon. 

"You're awake!" Kamanari yelps, pulling you close for a hug. You allow him to do so, still shaken up about before you went to sleep. 

-

Suddenly, something clicks inside, causing you to drop both the popcorn and sheet covering you. Showing just you, and the pointy object in your hand. Denki's eyes widen in fear, as he quickly stands up from the chair, creeping towards you.

"Y-Y/N? What are you d-doing?" 

"I..I heard what you s-said earlier!" 

"Y/N... set down the-"

"No! L-Let me leave..!" 

"Darling, you know I can't do that.."

"STAY AWAY!" 

-

This was one of the only times you did want to forget. 

"What... are these?" You ask calmly, gazing at the tight restraints connected to you. 

"Oh those? They're quirk-blocker cuffs. Don't want you to try and teleport away from me like you did awhile ago!" He coos, chuckling. Slight sadness rubbing on his tone. 

"I..what..?" 

"You teleported out of the house. You got pretty far actually! But that doesn't matter now, it was all in the past."

You nod, feeling jealous of the smarter time period you. At least they were able to get out of here. 

"Oh, and by the way darling, don't believe that I forgot that little 'stunt' you did earlier. The only reason I'm not yelling at you right now, is because I want to wait until your mental state is a bit better. I understand how hard those words I said hit you, but I needed some way to get that danger tool out of your hand!"

He chuckles to himself, venom lacing the sentence. You shiver, pulling the hot blanket up to your nose. Denki grips onto the remote, beginning to play the movie you were previously watching. You tremble, your dead eyes broken on the TV ahead. 

You could feel yourself drifting off on Denki's shoulder, causing his face to turn deep red. It was all well for the male. 

Until there was a knock on the door, that is. 

The golden-eyed male growled, immediately pausing the movie. Before Denki could whisper to your tired body to go upstairs, the knock played again, louder this time. The sound was ringing in your ears, causing you to whimper in pain. 

The male quickly places his finger on his lips, signaling you to stay quiet. He then sighs, walking to the door. He needed to make this quick. 

Denki was the only one you could view, so you didn't know who was on the other end of the doorway. You just hoped this presence was coming to save you. 

"Oh yo dude! What's up?" The yellow-haired male asks, blocking off the entrance. A fake grin forms on his lips. 

"Hey bro! You weren't here today, and the teacher wanted me to stop by your house to make sure you were alright." The figure speaks, a slight harsh tone exited their mouth. They both knew why the stranger really here. 

"Speaking of which.." The student begins, stepping closer to Denki. "Do you know where Y/N is?" The tone of the person was friendly, but dangerous. Pikachu's face expression stiffened, though he attempted to not to seem suspicious. 

"If the heroes can't find her, how do you think I can?" He chuckled, covering his growing anger. The other laughed also, before suddenly stopping, slamming Kamanari into the wall with their arm. The idiotic male winces in pain, instantly getting knocked out. 

You whimper in fear, a strong body walking to your trembling one. Your eyes were blurry with tears, but you could faintly see a male with red hair breaking the cuffs away from your wrist in ankle. Water sprung down your cheeks as you muttered 'thank you' s endlessly. 

Kirishima picks you up, holding you in a bridal style as he passes Denki, who was oozing with dark, red liquid. It glimmered against the dim light up above. A small pout was laid on his dead-seeming face. You cover your pupils, facing the teen's chest in fear. You couldn't bare to see the golden-eyed boy hurt like that, even if he was crazy. 

Suddenly, you feel something grab onto your arm. A palm. 

"...D-Darling..? Y-You really think y-you can leave me s-so easily?" A voice hissed weakly, gripping your skin tighter, activating his quirk. You let out a squeal, as electric currents flow through your body. Your system shut down, tightening your veins. 

Your weak source couldn't handle it anymore. That little shock caused you to go out black. 

Meaning, you didn't see the large fight between Kirishima and Kamanari. Which resulted into you not examining the insanity they both could bring to the table. Eijiro especially. 

But as long as you were safe, as long as you were happy, that monster would hurt anyone. Just to see you smile. 

Denki didn't recover well after the incident. Honestly, I'm shocked he survived after what Kirishima did. Let's both hope that Pikachu doesn't come after you again, because you aren't ready to see what'll happen if he does. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"W-Without her I feel like nothing... Like t-that insecure t-teen everyone k-knows me as.. Gosh, I need to find her."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 9・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 986・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・