。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7- ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ

Breaking news: The U.A. student, Y/N L/N has gone missing earlier today. Please watch out, and stay safe.

Denki Kamanari chuckles to himself, as he places the glasses into the dishwasher. It was so amusing to him knowing that no sane person would assume it was the 'idiotic first-year' everyone called him. 

The Pikachu-like boy was so dumb and oblivious in their eyes. There would be no way anyone would suspect him as the cause of Y/N's disappearance. He picks up his phone, reading the full article about the 'poor girl'. 

Sadly, a little bit ago a young fifteen year old has gone missing. Y/N L/N has only arrived to U.A a month ago, and is already gone. So far, the only lead we have is it is most likely a villain encounter, though we are not sure. 

Great job, U.A. Highschool. 

"Perfect." He mumbles under his breath. The article's anger towards U.A. was exactly how the rest of the citizens were going to act. Their rage will force the school to focus on the town instead of their own missing student. Everything was going exactly as planned. 

You grumble covering your ears with your pillow as you hear something from outside your room door. Your eyes flutter and open, showing you in a plain white room, with not much decorations. 

Wait.. this isn't my room.

You scan the mysterious bedroom in shock, before stepping out of the bed, attempting to not make a squeak. You then go to the mirror, and see faint scratches on your face, arms and legs. 

What happened?

The weirdest part was that you couldn't remember anything. The last memory you have is jumping out of Izuku's window and bumping into a stranger. What was going on? You feel yourself panicking until the door swings open. 

You fall to the floor, scared of who was entering. Then you see average height male, walking in with yellow hair. 

"D-Denki?!" You shriek, relived and shocked feelings coursing through your veins. He smiles warmly, leaping to your confused body. Fake tears spring off his eyes as he wraps you in a comforting hug. 

"Y/N..! I'm so glad you're okay!" He yelps, placing his head on your shoulder. You, still being terrified, push the boy off, seeing him pouting. 

"What h-happened?" You stammer, not understanding why you were injured. Kamanari rubs his phony tears and sniffles, standing up. 

"You were in a villain fight. But I quickly found you and fought off the bad guy, so you're alright now!" He soothes, convincingly. 

For him, it wasn't good enough just to say he found you in the street after a villain attack, to him he had to be the one saving you. Even as the 'idiot male' everyone thought him to be, he was intelligent enough to know that you believing he saved your life, would make you trust him even more. 

And that was the only thing he needed for his 'big plan' to work. Trust. 

"A villain fight? Why don't a remember it?" You mutter to yourself. The male shrugs, turning and opening the door. 

"He knocked you out pretty quick, so I assume you got some brain injury at the time or something." The Pikachu-like boy rambles, glancing to see if you were following his moving body. You weren't. 

"C'mon, I made breakfast." He gives a flashy smile, patiently waiting for your wobbling presence to reach him. 

"You like it?" The teen asks, gazing at your glistening e/c irises. You nod, placing the fork into your hungry mouth. Denki sighs contently, taking a bite as well. He dreamed of this moment all the time. 

You and him on a date, having fun chatting. Of course, this wasn't a date, but in his mind it was. Just a stay at home one. 

Suddenly, you hear a ding coming off from the kitchen, as if coming off a phone. The electric one growls quietly, and walks over to the phone. 

It was coming from yours. 

floating girly:
'Y/N, I saw the news, are you okay???'

The male exhales, annoyed of the poor one. He quickly responds, hoping Uraraka won't get suspicious. 

you:
'hey, im fine, i was just taking a few days off cuz im sick, dont know what the news is talking about!'

And, sent. He rolls his eyes, blocking the creature who decided to ruin your 'date'. 

"Denki, who was that from?" You squeak, setting your breakfast plate on the coffee table ahead of you. Pikachu walks back, a calm grin plastered on his face. Though, on the inside he was annoyed. 

"Uhm, Uraraka. She said she saw the article about the villain attack." He lied, wishing that you would shrug it off. 

"Oh yeah, everyone's probably so worried!" You spring up from the couch, walking to the cooking area to grab your device. 

"Sorry Denki, I have to get back home. Thanks for taking care of me though!"

She smiles warmly. How can someone look like an angel all the time? Her lips and nose were the perfect size. Her cheeks were so chubby, like a baby. Her eyes that were so full of innocence and love. It was adorable. And there was no way that Kamanari was going to share that. 

He grabs onto your wrist sitting you down again. You raise an eyebrow, the smile fading on your face. 

"Are you sure you want to go? W-What if you get attacked again? Or worse...?" 

You giggle at his protectiveness, but shake your hand off his grip. 

"I understand why you're worried, but i'll be fine!" You yelp, sympathy stinging in your pupils. The boy sighs, understanding that you were leaving, no matter what he tried. So, he went to his last resort. 

"Okay then. But uh- do you want anything before you go?" 

"Oh sure!" 

And just like that, you took the drink, and were out again. Forgetting all of the moments once more. Trapped around the males finger. Unable to escape. 

Or so you thought. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm on my way, sweetheart. Believe me, I'll save you."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 7・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1030・

(A/N; this seemed like a bad chapter. I'm sorry-)

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・