。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6- ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ

(𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓽. 𝓑𝓤𝓣 𝓘𝓣𝓢 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓘𝓕𝓤𝓛-)

ℂ𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ;

・ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ (ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ-)

・...ꜱᴜʙꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ

»»——𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔!——««

"It's finally here, darling! It's time to save you from this nasty world."

Months pass by, and life didn't change much. Mainly, you got a tighter relationship with all of your friends and learned more about how to control your quirk. Overall, you were thankful for your time at U.A so far. 

School ended, and you were heading to Izuku's house for another study session. You've been to his place every other day, and it was fun at first, though, the broccoli-haired one begun to act different. 

He would always sit close to you, brushing his warm hand against yours. For the first few times, you assumed it was an accident, but the more he did it, the more you became suspicious. Though, why would he want to share physical contact as simple as that?
Another was his staring. It happened quite often, his emerald irises gazing on your cheeks, as if there was some food crumbs on them. You always shrunk at his glancing. It made you uncomfortable for sure. 

A nervous exhale escapes your lips as you knock on his door. It's quiet for a moment, the only sound being a few birds, their chirps ringing your ears. 

"N/N!" The boy yelps, opening the door just wide enough to let you enter. You nod, smiling as you enter his neat living space. 

Even with Izuku's 'creepy tendencies', his tutoring has been helping a lot with school. Your average in math has been extremely well nowadays.  You had to admit, he was really smart. Well, smarter than you, that's for sure. 

You two walk to his room, you flinch slightly once again, meeting the creepy dead eyes gazing in your direction from the number one hero. The decorations always made you jump, no matter how many times you've been in this male's room. 

"Okay.." Deku starts, pulling out chairs for you and him. "Did you finish the homework?" 

You nod, setting down the objects in your hands onto the table. 

"I finished it at lunch." 

Izuku pouts, slight sadness showing in his eyes due to you not being able to stay as long as other times. Usually, you stayed for an hour or so, but when you forgot to complete homework, you stayed an extra thirty-minutes. 

Midoriya always took as much time with you as he could get. He had to. He rarely talked to you at school because of those other things, trying to steal your presence away from his. He despised it. The way you chatted so openly, you laughing with them, your smile directed to them. All he got to do with you is study. It made his blood boil.