。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

(thank you @Kamiko_1234 for requesting this story!)

"Ugh, I can't do this." You mutter to yourself, rubbing your sweaty palms on your legs. Your mother sighs, her eyes focused on the road ahead of her. 

"Don't say that. It's going to be fine." She speaks. You grumble to yourself and sink down, pondering about all the things that could go wrong. 

You could walk into the wrong class, you could trip and embarrass yourself, or everyone could hate you for no reason. All of those were thoughts that could happen. 

You've never been a optimist type, and everyone around you knew this. They had to accept it if they wanted to be around you. 

"Okay we're here." Your mother yelps, snapping you back into reality. You shift slightly, your e/c irises gazing at the building in front of you. Your mouth goes agape as you open the car door. Stepping out, you wobble and fall, scratching the skin on your knee. 

You look around and sigh, thankful that no one saw your clumsiness. 

You and your guardian enter the school and check in. One staff member hands you your schedule. You bow and turn to your mother. 

You two say bye, and you turn to the first year's hallway. 

"Class 1-A.. 1-A.." You mumble before your body accidently collides with another. Your foreheads bang into each other as your presence lands on the ground for the second time today. 

"Ow-" You squeak quietly, your pupils moving to the tall male you bumped into. The teen reaches his hand down to you. 

"Sorry about that." He mutters, in a cold tone. You grip his hand, which had a freezing feeling. The male pulls you up, letting you see his face. 

The teen had red and white hair, that resembled a Canadian flag. He has grey and blue eyes, but the facture that stood out the most was the scar on his right eye. 

"I-It's okay.. I'm sorry t-too." You stammer, getting mesmerized in his orbs. The teen nods and picks up a few notebooks he dropped. He starts walking off, but suddenly you stop him. He lets out a 'hm' and turns your way. 

"..I- uh- I'm new here and I don't k-know where my first class is.." You mumble, rubbing the back of your neck. The boy stops and walks close to you. He glances at your schedule, as you can feel his body heat next to yours. You flinch, not used to being as near to someone as you were. The taller one notices this, and takes a baby step away. 

"Oh, you have class 1-A?" He asks, his hypnotizing eyes shifting off the paper and onto you. You nod, as you fidget with your shirt. 

"I do too." A slight smirk grows on his mouth as he grips your hand to walk to class. You sigh, allowing the Canadian-haired to lead you. Your pupils gaze at the ground, too uncomfortable to look ahead. 

Lucky for Shoto, you weren't able to see the slight blush covering his cheeks as your hands fit perfectly together. 

"We're here." The boy spoke stopping in his tracks. You didn't notice that he stopped, and ran into him, once again. You mutter a sorry as you let go of his low-temperature hand. 

You begin to walk into the classroom before the tall one speaks again, laced in a monotone voice. 

"Class doesn't start in another 15 minutes incase you wanted to continue the tour." 

You smile at his generosity, but kindly refuse. 

"..Uhm- thanks but I'm pretty sure I already have a tour later... and you look kinda busy yourself." You deny, glancing at the stack of books in his hand. He notices, letting a small chuckle escape his lips. 

"Oh no, I'm not. I usually carry my things around before school begins." 

That was a lie. Shoto was supposed to drop the books off at the front office before class. Though, for some strange reason, he didn't care for the task anymore. All the tall male wanted to do was help you. No matter what way he could. 

He finds your awkward and clumsiness adorable, which he's never felt about anyone before. He hated how his face was warm to the touch. He despised how his stomach and chest hurt when you were next to him. But, at the same time, he loved it. The adrenaline it gave him to speak to you, and he doesn't even know your name yet. 

"Y-You okay?" You mutter, tapping the un-named boy. His eyes shift off of the floor and onto you, which made you shiver slightly. He then nods, and smiles barely. His eyes seemed to shimmer when they landed on your face. Somehow, you didn't seem to notice the attention he was giving your presence. 

Perhaps you're oblivious, or maybe he was a good hider. I mean, he was capable of keeping a straight, 'dead-inside' face most of the time, so it would surely be easy to mask away the bit of feelings he has. Right?

"Uh, since you're not busy, we can go on a quick tour." You squeak, gazing at the few students passing by in the halls. The boy nods, feeling exhilarated on the inside. He, once again, grabs your, slightly clammy, hand and around the large building. 

"Lastly, this is the U.A. main field. Basically where the Sports Festivals happen and such."

You couldn't believe your eyes. You, the awkward, weird, girl that not a lot of people talked to, were standing in U.A.. One of the most popular places in the world, was where your feet were grounded. It was unbelievable. 

"Right.. ready to head to class?" The Canadian-haired boy asks, bringing you back to the current timeline. You nod, feeling light-headed with all the emotions running in your veins. 

Finally, you two make it to class, just as the bell was about to ring. Other teens enter, scrambling to their seats. You shiver, not knowing where to sit. Only a few were open. One was sitting next to a male with yellow-ish hair and a black lightning bolt strand of hair. One was next to another teen with fluffy emerald colored hair, with his eyes matching. The last spot was next to a boy with dark purple.. hair? He also seemed to be drooling at your direction. 

You sigh and sit down in one of the three spots. You see the stranger glance at you out of the corner of your eye, and you shuddered feeling the eyes piercing through your skin. 

Let's just hope you made the right decision to transfer here. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"As soon as my eyes met onto hers, I could tell it was meant to be. It has to be love at first sight, right?! Right?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 1・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1138・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・