。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ

You were slowly beginning to become creeped out sitting next to the boy with Pikachu-like hair. You could feel his eyes gazing onto you, and it was quite uncomfortable to say the least. Of course, your first thought was that you were paranoid, but none the less, it made you shiver. 

As lunch soon came around the corner, you decided to head to the roof for some fresh air. 

You grab your lunchbox and head to the top of the roof. Sitting down, you stare at the fluffy clouds moving across your vision. 

The outdoors has always been so memorizing to you. You adored the fall trees, and the lushes grass. When you were younger you would always ask to go camping, or play in the rain. You never understood what made the outside world so hypnotizing for you, but you loved the feeling.

You open up your bag, and pull out leftover f/f from last night. You take a soft sigh, dangling your legs off the side of the building. The breeze was cold, but relaxing. The air was still, the only thing you could hear was birds chirping and laughter from below you. You eat a bit of f/f and gaze at the pastel blue sky. 

You rest your eyes shut, and without knowing, you body flinches slightly, causing you to shift forward. Your eyelids pop open as you see your presence slowly coming off the building. You shriek, attempting to find a small crack to hold onto. You grip tightly to a brick, but your palm slips off. 

As you were accepting your fate, a large tentacle wraps around you, bringing you up to the surface. 

You let out a shaky sigh, and allow a few tears to spring out of your eyes. When you reach the top, you fall to your knees as the life savior walks to you. 

"Uh- a-are you okay..?" The figure asks, leaning down to eye length. Your rub your stained tears, and look at the boy. 

He had indigo hair, with matching indigo irises. You nod, trying to process what just happened. The shy one reaches out his hand, helping you stand up. It reminded you a lot of this morning with the red and white haired boy. Oh, you haven't gotten the taller one name yet. Dang it. 

"W-Were you trying to.." He stays quiet, thinking of how to phrase his sentence. "End.. y-your life..?" 

You immediately shake your head, sad that he got to wrong idea of the situation. You rub the back of your neck, getting on your feet. 

"N-No. I fell on accident.." 

You spoke in a soft tone, almost a whisper. It made Tamaki's heart flutter. You giggled quietly, which made his face turn light pink. He was too embarrassed to talk to you. He wished that someone would come so it wouldn't be so awkward. 

"Tamaki! We were looking for you!" 

Finally.

As if on cue, a girl with beautiful periwinkle long hair, and curious royal blue eyes entered on the roof, followed by a tall male with light blond hair. They both were smiling as they reached.. who they called 'Tamaki'. 

Soon their eyes move to you. The girl's pupils light up and the other teens smile becomes larger. 

"Wow, did you make a friend?" The talkative one asks, heading to you. 

"I-I-" Tamaki starts before she interrupted him. 

"Hi, I'm Nejire Hado!" She speaks in a hoppy tone, shaking your hand. You smile like an idiot and greet her back. 

"I'm uh- Y/N L/N." You respond shakily. Out of pure luck, you couldn't see the two other boys eyeing you. 

"Oooh, cute name!" She vocalizes, causing your cheeks to turn red due to embarrassment. Nejire continues to ramble, causing you to sweat from the attention. The blond one could see the uncomfortable expression, clearly showing on your face, so he came over to calm your new acquaintance. 

"What's your quirk? I'm sure it's amazing!" 

"Well it's uhm-" 

"No wait, let me guess-" 

"Hey Nejire, how about you let Y/N talk, huh?" He cackles, causing you to giggle slightly. It was as if his happiness was contagious. The curious girl notices her rambling and apologizes quickly, walking to Tamaki. 

"I'm Mirio Togata!" The smile from before never leaves his face, as if it was plastered there to make others feel warm inside. 

"N-Nice to meet you, Mirio." You fidget with your fingers, allowing him to start a conversation. 

"So.. Is this your first day at U.A? I've never seen you around before." He begins, sitting down comfortably. Nodding, you do the same. 

As the two of you are talking, Tamaki and Nejire come over to join the conversation. Soon, everyone was talking about you. Your quirk, your last school, why you moved, etc. 

You were so caught up with talking, you didn't notice the presence standing near the roof door, gazing at you. 

You caught this mysterious person's eyes as soon as you entered the room, and they just had to see what you were all about. 

Though, let's just hope he doesn't do anything crazy with his interest in you. Oh who am I kidding, you have a lot of trouble coming your way from this fella. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"She seems so innocent. I have a weird feeling, as if I have to protect her. Tsk, idiot."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 2・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 906・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・