𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬🥀

"Rosie." His voice sounded frail and confused so I followed and went over to him.

"What's up Ran-" As soon as I saw him, I rushed over. His eyes were stained with tears and his tear stains were showing.

"Woah woah woah Ranboo, what- What happened?" I asked, grabbing a soft towel from the table. He sat down and I started dabbing at the scars.

"Owww. I- I saw Captain Puffy at Techno's house. She was looking around or something and she threw me a note." He stuttered out. I instantly froze and looked at him.

"What? Did you read it?" I asked, confused.

"N-no, here." He handed me the book.

I heard you wanted to arrange a meeting with me.

go to -89, z-2459

leave a note and I'll know

It's not signed.

"That's Techno's coordinates. Why is he- Does he even know Puffy? What? WHy were you crying, Ranboo? She didn't hurt you did she?" I asked, looking at him.

"Uh no. But, she saw me. I was just stopping by his house to grab a few things for our new project and she saw me. She threw me the book and tried to tell me to get rid of it. I came here instead, but she was looking at me, like staring and I- I- got- enderman." He sighed.

I let out a relief sigh that he wasn't physically damaged and grabbed a light salve. "Here, it'll help with the scars." I smiled, handing him a small jar. He smiled back and thanked me.

"I always wondered, why don't you get aggravated when I look at you?" I ask confused.

"Oh, umm enderman don't get aggravated when family looks at them." he chucked slightly. My eyes widened for a second before I ran up to him.

"AWW RANBOO!" I shouted, throwing my arms around him. He laughed, put the salve down and hugged me back.

I let go and chuckled.

"I do wonder what Techno has planned though. I don't really want to fight. It's just,,, I don't know. I feel like I should since he's my brother, but I don't even know what we're fighting. For shits sake, it could be as useless as a flower or we could be fighting someone I love and I just-" Rozenn rambled.

"Rosie."

"It could be fucking Sam for all I know and I don't want to fight Sam I mea-"

"Rosie."

"Or it could be someone like Niki and Niki is also amazing. God, why couldn't the not-"

"ROSIE!" I looked up, jumping. Not expecting the sudden shout.

"Huh?"

"Rosie, chill. You need to breath. I'm sure whatever you decide, to fight or not to will be fine. Technoblade can't tell you who to fight for and you don't need to fight for everything he fights for." Ranboo said.

She nodded before moving her hair.

"Why don't we head to mainland and read a book or you can hang out with Tubbo." The pinkette smiled.

"Uh sure!" He smiled back. He rushed off to his room to grab a book while Rozenn merely just picked one up off the kitchen table.

They joked around and played footsie as they went through the nether portal.

"So Rosie, I always wondered this, but..."

"Hmmmm?"

"Why did you leave Phil, Wilbur and Tommy?" He asked cautiously.

"I think I've answered this to someone else, but I uh. Well when Techno and I were pretty young, like maybe a year or two younger than you, we realized that we were holding the family back. Techno and I had a demand for blood from the voices and we couldn't really do that with everyone there and we didn't want Tommy to have to watch us kill so we left. And it would be easier to learn how to control the voices without a young kid watching us just ruthlessly murder." She explained, looking straight ahead. he nodded and they got to the other portal.

They hummed a few songs as they got to the community house, finding a nice place to sit and read in the sun. A light breeze and birds could be heard as the two just read for the rest of the day. Several people passed the two, but they were used to seeing Rozenn read there while they just saw Ranboo and assumed Rosie got him to come. What they didn't know was that Ranboo and Rosie loved to read together. Usually about greek gods or just any book in general. They loved reading at night on the couch with a jukebox playing in the back.

"Ranboo?" The voice startled both of them. They chuckled and Rozenn grabbed both of their fallen books while Ranboo got up. Rozenn got up after grabbing the books.

"Oh hello, Sapnap." Ranboo greeted.

"Ranboo, Rozenn." The boy with the white bandana wrapped around his head greeted.

"Sapnap." Rozenn said. The demeaner had changed instantly. From the light hearted calm mood to a very intense and sensitive mood.

"I have a note from Dream. I visited him and he wanted me to give you this." Sapnap ex[plained.

Ranboo nodded while I just looked confused.

Sapnap grabbed a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to him. Ranboo read it, his eyes went wide before he did a weird motion. Then, he just started walking to the portal. Scrambling, she looked at Sapnap who also looked confused and to Ranboo who was now in the portal. Making up her mind, she yelled at Sapnap. "What did you do to him?" while running towards the portal.

"I don't know! Dream told me to give it to him!" He responded, confused.

Rozenn caught up to Ranboo and shook him, trying to wake him up out of his trance.

"Ranboo! ranboo!" His eyes went white before back to their normal green and red color.

"What?" He asked, blinking his eyes a few times.

"Jesus christ. You went sleep walking of sorts." She explained.

"I- what?"

________________________________________________________________________________