𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶🥀

The following week, just as ranboo predicted, she was better. A little limpy, but otherwise okay.
"Rozenn!" She heard. She froze at the loud noise, but then took a sharp breath. She had barley stepped out of the nether portal when Bad and Ant confronted her.
"Hi bad, hi ant." She greeted cautiously.
"Hello Rozenn, how are you holding up after..." Bad asked slowly.
"Healing, but I'm doing well. What do you guys need?" I asked, adjusting my position so my netherite sword wouldn't smack me in the face.
"Oh we just wanted to take you somewhere." Ant smiled.
"Well what is it?"
"Have you heard about the egg?" Bad asked.
"I have." She answered, following them.
"Well I would like to show you the room where it is." Bad smiled.
"Ummm okay."
The girl followed the two boys past the spider spawner and to the egg room. Red vines and red magma and lava poured and filled the room. It looked like another version of the nether.
"Well Rozenn, how do you feel?" Ant asked.
"Umm I feel fine." She lied through her teeth. In honesty, she felt sick and wanted to throw up.
"Oh huh. You don't like it or hate it?" Bad asked.
"Umm no, I feel fine. But, I should get going, in need to change my leg bandages." She lied.
"Alright, bye Rozenn." The two said as she walked away.
The second she walked away, she heard a new voice. Risking her life, she stayed back to listen.
"Take her out, Purped and you can have almost anything you want." Bads voice shot through the air.
"You want me to take out Puffy, one of the most respected members of the realm?" The younger boy asked, his purple eyes glowing with greed.
"Yes that's right." Ant confirmed.
"Well, I'll give you her head soon enough." The young boy replied.
The second he said that, Rozenn made a run for it. She stopped running outside Puffys mushroom house, banging on the door. The sheep hybrid looked confused when the red eyed girl stormed in and locked the door.
"Rozenn, what's-" she tried asking.
"Purpled is coming after you. Bad and ant are paying him to kill you." She quickly said.
Puffys eye widened a second before a new look of determination was set on her face.
"He'll have a hell of a time trying to kill me."
"I'm going to speak a few words to him." Rozenn said, wanting to make sure her friend wouldn't be killed.
"Rozenn, it's okay. You literally just died yourself, you need to take it easy." The sheep told her.
She shook her head before saying a final word. "I just came here to warn you. No one is dying to purpled while I'm here." The door slammed shut as she walked away. She made a b-line for the ufo she knew purpled stayed in. Making her way up the elevator, no other than purpled was at his desk.
"Purpled." Her voice dangerous, eyes still glaring red.
"Oh Rozenn." He said, shoving a few papers underneath another stack of papers that was also on his desk.
"I know you're trying to kill Puffy." She simply stated. The young boys eyes widened.
"If you kill her, I will kill you. Limb for limb will be ripped off. I will torture you and slowly kill you. You will not hurt her, understand?" She threatened, pulling a pocket knife out and advancing towards him.
He gulped nervously.
"I said understand?" The knife was now pressed lightly to his throat.
"Yes." Was all he said. When she heard his answer, she made her way back to the path.
The purpled eyed boy watched as the girl slowly walked back to the nether portal and away from view, finally breathing normally again, rubbing the spot where the knife was.
——————————————————————-

Egg- the egg makes her think negative, but she lied that she felt nothing. This made bad and ant suspicious of her considering Tommy was the only one who was safe from it.
Puffy and purpled- puffy is important to Rozenn and immediately went to purpled to threaten him. She told him what she could do to the young boy and him being pretty inexperienced, was very scared of her threats.