𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫🥀

"Rozenn, can we talk?" The younger boy asks, poking his head into her room. She was sat on her bed, reading a book when he poked his head in

"Of course. Here, sit down." She smiled, closing her book and putting it off to the side. The tall boy walked to her bed and sat down at the edge of it.

"What's up, Ranboo?" I ask, my eyes softening.

"I- I have something to show you." He whispered. He pulled out a grass block and placed it on the ground. He grabbed it again, but instead of it turning to normal dirt, it went back to grass block.

"What- that's so cool!" I smiled.

"I also... I'm starting wake up in weird places. Like this one time, I woke up in the cow farm near bad's house. it's like I-" He started ranting, tiredly. I slowly inched closer to him and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Ranboo, calm down. If you want, we can install locks and stuff. We can do stuff to make sure you don't get hurt or hurt anyone." I say. He nods, thankfully.

"You want to head into the mainland with me, now?" I ask, getting up. He nods and leaves my room, allowing me to get ready. I braid my hair in french braids, pull on one of Sam's sweatshirts and pull on black trousers.

My netherite sword swings at the back of my back. It shines as Ranboo and I go through the nether portal. We take out path to the main portal and go through.

The community house was partially fixed.

"Oh who did this?" I ask, going over to the few planted flowers."

"I think Puffy is rebulding it." Ranboo smiles. We walk through the prime path and we come across a fenced area.

"What is this?" Ranboo asks.

"No clue, but Tommy's talking to... Is that SAM?" I shout, going to the area.

"What-" Tommy says, looking at the two of us.

"Is that Sam?" I ask.

"No that's Sam Nook. Sam Nook is like a worker of Sam or something. I don't really know." Tommy chuckles.

"Oh okay?" I say confused.

Ranboo and I leave the area and head towards the prison where I assumed he'd be. He's nowhere to be found though.

As we make our final sweep and head back to the prime path, I see Tubbo in the distance.

"Rozenn!" He calls out.

"hi Tubbo!" Ranboo and I say at the same time.

"hi Ranboo!" The young boy calls out to his tall friend as he approaches.

"What's up Tubbo?" The pinkette asks, fixing her hair.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you two wanted to come to Snowchester." Tubbo smiles.

"Of course." Rozenn answers, following the boy. Ranboo just behind them.

"Since when did you guys have your own flags and stuff?" I ask, looking around.

"Oh, a few days ago actually. We declared independence." He said, without a second thought, walking around.

I looked at Ranboo and we shared a glance before continuing to follow him.

"Have you continued developing the nukes?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh yeah! We're onto our second nuke if you just come into the factory!" Tubbo cheers, bringing us through the big stone structure.

We followed her, careful not to touch any of the metal parts or the laboratory with all the explosive shit.

________________________________________________________________________

Trust- Ranboo has enough trust in Rozenn to tell her what has been going on with him, she feel honored that he would tell her.