fifteen

"you told your mom you fucker! i hate you so much" taehyung loudly said as soon as he saw yoongi in the hallway, he slapped the small boy across the face, a red handprint on his cheek.

yoongi frowned, cupping his cheek, he hated this. he should've just not told anyone.

"answer me! do something!" taehyung said, gripping onto the boy's hair, yoongi screamed, "s-stop!" he said, namjoon wasn't at school, hoseok was probably on his way.

(un)lucky him, hoseok saw taehyung right at that second, he slammed taehyung against a wall, "what is wrong with you, kim taehyung?! you're a monster!" hoseok said, slapping taehyung's cheek, taehyung gasped.

"i'm not a fucking monster! look at the autistic, he's the monster" taehyung shouted, hoseok pulled taehyung's hair, "say that again and you'll end up in the fucking hospital" hoseok gritted, yoongi tapped the boy's shoulder, "s-seok, j-just leave him alone" he whispered, hoseok let go of taehyung, he calmed his tense body and sighed, "you're right yoon, he doesn't deserve anyone"

taehyung pulled yoongi into the boy's restroom, he slammed him against the wall, an angry expression on display.

"you don't deserve anything! you're such a little crybaby!" taehyung shouted, digging his nails into yoongi's arms, tears ran down the small boy's cheeks, he didn't know what he did to deserve this.

"because of you, i got all my privilege taken away! no more parties or electronics! i hate you so much!" the boy shouted, yoongi was shaking in fear, he didn't know how to react or what to do, "a-at least you don't have to e-experience this every day" he whispered, taehyung tightly grabbed collar, "say that again" he said, he was mad.

"n-nothing!"

"this is how you deserve to be treated, namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, everyone is faking their kindness, they don't love you! your mom's adopted you out of pitty!" taehyung shouted, yoongi closed his eyes tightly, "l-leave me alone!" he pleaded, he felt out of breath from so much tension and stress.

after so much shit said to him, taehyung left, a satisfied smile on display while yoongi cried.

yoongi

hey mom, can you pick me up?

please :(

kyungmi

why? i'm kind of busy right now

yoongi

nevermind

he didn't deserve anyone's love. it was drilled into his head, his friends didn't like him and his parents adopted him out of pitty. just like taehyung said.

he hid his head in his legs when he heard foot steps, "yoongi? is that you?" hoseok asked, yoongi looked up and sniffled, "what the hell happened? was it taehyung?" hoseok asked, yoongi nodded, "p-please don't do anything to him" yoongi whispered, hoseok raised a brow, "why not?"

"n-no one deserves w-what i'm going through, i-i'm the only one who deserves it"

hoseok felt like crying when he heard that come our of yoongi's mouth. how did a sweet boy think he deserved so much physical and mental pain?