𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢🥀

"Tubbo!" I called out, running up to him. The younger boy looked stressed and there were signs he had cried earlier.

"Hi Rozenn." He sniffed, wiping the back of hind hand against his nose.

"I visited Tommy." I straight out said. His eyes widened a little. Ranboo who was next to Tubbo also looked a little shocked.

"I think I fucked up this time Rozenn." he muttered, slamming his hand to his forehead. Shocked at his behavior, I grabbed his arms.

"Tubbo." I whispered.

He shook his head.

"Tubbo look at me." I said firmly. He lowered his arms to his sides and looked into my eyes that were now back to it's original color.

"You did what you had to do. If you regret that, you regret it. Don't dwell on it, think about how you can fix it. As of now, I wouldn't go to where Tommy is. He's trying to understand why you did it and it will take time. I visited him and he just needs space. Tubbo, this wasn't your fault." I whisper. He nods, but his eyes don't match his actions. He looks guilty and disappointed in himself. He had chosen his power and the government and what Dream would do to him instead of thinking about friendship and how to refuse Dream's threats.

"I just wished I hadn't done it." Tubbo sniffed, tears pouring down his face. I pulled him into a hug, "It's gonna be okay Tubs. And maybe the space you and Tommy are taking will let you both develop as people. Maybe it'll stop him from doing so much without thinking of consequences." I explain. He nods and walks off to clean himself up, leaving Ranboo and I.

"Hi Ranboo, again." I greet. He looks down at me, "Hi Rozenn."

"I don't think we've officially, officially met yet." I tell him.

"Yeah, I don't think so either." His gaze goes from me down to the ground.

"Well, I'm Rozenn as you already know. I have three brothers. Techno's the oldest, I'm his twin. Will's a year younger and Tommy's six years younger than me." I introduce.

"Ummm, I'm Ranboo. I am half enderman and half something else and I have some memory problems." He chuckles.
"Do you have some things about you that are different since you're part enderman?" I ask, intrigued.

"Oh um, well I don't like looking at people in the eye and I don't like when a lot of people are looking at me at once. I- I can't touch water without armor or I'll have some pain. And uh that's all I know for now."

"Oh that's a little unfortunate. At least it makes you extremely tall." I point out.

"Uh yea." He chuckles. "How did you and Technoblade get your nicknames?"

"Oh um. Well Techno has always had a bigger thirst for death and blood than I did. I mean I've done my fair share, but he is a bit over the top with it. When I do a job and kill, I prefer to leave a little black withered rose on their body. It may sound awful that I kill, but I do the flower out of a sign of both respect and building my name. I mean Rosie is just a nickname I've been given by closer friends and family." i shrug. He nods in understanding when Tubbo joins us again.

"Well, what are you guys doing today?" I ask, joining them as they walk towards the prime path.

"We're just gathering wood and shit for a project we're doing in the next week or so." Tubbo explains.

"You're welcome to join us if you want." Ranboo adds, taking out his netherite axe.

"Oh sure." I reply.

The rest of the day is filled with Tubbo, Ranboo and I getting closer until I head back home to meet Techno.

______________________________________________________________________________

Tubbo's breakdown- this shows tubbo is in a mental battle with himself and that he often just thinks and spaces out in the middle of nowhere. He feels guilty, ashamed and disappointed in his actions.

Proper introduction- Ranboo and Rozenn properly meet each other and bond over conversation while waiting for Tubbo to get back.

A blood history- As mentioned before, Rozenn and Technoblade travelled around before coming to the realm. They were paid to assassinate, protect and take down whatever and whoever for a hefty price, but they always succeeded. Rozenn's signature kill was to either poison a drink, shoot them pin point in the head or stab them with one motion, but what was always the same was the withered rose placed on the corpse at the end of every job.