seven

"it's going to be hard but it's going to be okay. we won't be upset based on your answers and if you don't want to tell us anything, that's okay" minsoo softly said, the boy was shaking because he was so nervous "promise me please" he whispered, minsoo nodded "i promise"

yoongi was still doubtful about going, he had his froggie in his arms and he was scared. last time he got a diagnosis, his biological parents were disappointed.

"are you sure you're not going to be disappointed after this?" yoongi asked, both women nodded "we promise yoongi, we're doing this because we want you to get the help you need" kyungmi said, a bright smile on her face "okay"

yoongi looked around the place, feeling even more anxious "i can't" yoongi whispered, hugging his frog tightly. his moms were filling out papers, if they had noticed any differences in yoongi and more.

the boy tugged on kyungmi's sleeve, he felt horrible that his parents were off work to worry about him "what happened?" she asked, "i'm nervous" he spoke, a frown on his face "it's going to be okay, i promise"

"i would like to speak to yoongi individually" the psychiatrist said, minsoo and kyungmi nodded, yoongi was shaking, holding onto his frog for dear life.

"you have such a cute stuffed frog, does it have a name?" the psychiatrist asked with a smile, she could see yoongi was shaking "h-his name is froggie" he mumbled, rubbing the top of his frogs head.

"that's a cute name, do you want to tell me more about froggie before we start?" she asked, "my moms bought froggie after i was officially adopted, after the court so that's why froggie is very special to me" yoongi mumbled, a small smile on his face as he remembered the day he was adopted, it was one of the best days of his life.

"aww, that's sweet. let's start now, okay?" the psychiatrist asked, he nodded, he was feeling less nervous.

"i think you would do great in a partial hospitalization therapy group, it's 4 hours a day, 5 times a week" the psychiatrist said, yoongi shook his head, that was a lot and it was going to be a new place with new people.

"why not?" she asked, trying to make eye contact with yoongi but the youngest couldn't "it's a new place and new people and i don't want to be there, it's too much and i don't think my parents would be able to pick me up" yoongi said, the psychiatrist nodded and hummed.

"would it be better to meet with a therapist multiple times a week?" she asked, yoongi ran his hands and through his hair, he didn't want help, he was fine.

"i don't need help" yoongi mumbled, the psychiatrist looked at yoongi "why do you think that?" she asked, yoongi was taken back a bit "i don't know, i just feel like i don't" yoongi said, picking at the skin around his fingers.

"yoongi, you need this help, you're going to feel better with this help. i'm going to bring in your parents to discuss this"

"we're really proud of you" minsoo said with a smile as she drove home, yoongi smiled upon receiving the compliment, there wasn't a lot of people proud of him.

"thank you, i'm hungry" yoongi said, running his hands through his hair, it was one of the ways he self soothe, kyungmi hummed "what do you want eat?" she asked, yoongi hummed "i kinda want cereal" he said, making his moms laugh. it was 1pm, who ate cereal at 1pm?