Forever..

Hey guys!! AWW 20 Votes and 10 Comments on my last chapter! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I thought that chapter was rubbish but I really hope you like this one!

Louis POV

Shit I am nervous, I have this all planned out and let's say I am just a tad nervous. I am just seated in the car waiting for Harry. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for him, people accusing him of liking anyone who he communicates with. All this stuff just makes me more protective of him. I didn't seem to realise the door next to me open, "Boo?" I quickly look over, well who did I expect the only person who calls me boo is Harry.

"Hey babe" I smile and place my hand on his while we pull out of the carpark. "First stop your house" at least he was smiling now. I dropped him off at his place, "I will come grab you in 20 minutes babe?" I pulled his cheeks up towards me and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "I shall see you then, sweetcheeks" Harry gave me a wave as he walked into his house. 

I headed back to my place pretty uneventfully and headed inside. I turned on my Ipod speakers and made my way upstairs to get ready. I need to wear something that will make his jawdrop? Or maybe just my signature Louis outfit? Oh I know! I smiled knowing exactly what to wear. I got into my red jeans, my blue and white striped shirt and my white toms. All I know is he loves this outfit except the toms... according to him they are the worst shoe invented but he knows deep down he loves them.

Harry POV

Finally made it and I am remotly ready to go, I have my Navy blazer with red pockets, My fav dark blue jeans and my white chucks. I had trouble deciding what to wear to impress him but I have to remeber he loves me for me and not what I wear. At least I think he does, "Aww Harry don't you look splendid" Mum walks in twirling me around. "Thanks Mum" I gave her a hug. "Let me guess, date with that good looking boyfriend of yours?" she winks.

"MUM! He is my good looking boyfriend and I don't give you permission to say he is good looking" she just laughed. 

"Calm down Harry, I am pretty proud you choose a good one" she winked and headed out the door. Why is my mum so awkward about me dating Louis, like she is so supportive which is amazing! But she sneaks in really dodgy comments whenever she can. Oh well it could be worse she could have not supported our Student/Teacher relationships which most parents would go nuts if they found out. I heard a random banging at my window, What the hell!? I wandered over to the window to see Louis standing by his car looking absolutely smashing. 

I practically ran down the stairs and out the door. "Hey gorgeous" I chimed, wolf whistling at him. "Get in the car now" Louis more or less groaned. "What's u-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine. I felt him nibble on my bottom lip, god dammit he know's nibbling on my bottom lip is a total turn on. I pulled back feeling my member becoming harder by the second. I noticed Louis blush when he looked at my crotch. I placed my hand on his thigh slowly sliding up.. "H-Harry" he moaned, leaving me having a little chuckle to myself. 

I pulled my hands away, "So shall we go on this date Louis?" he was still furiously blushing. We pulled out of my driveway and began driving to who know's where. Louis pulled up in a car park, I wouldn't have the foggest idea where we are. "This is just for a quick stop then onto part 2 of our date" He winked and got out of the car, me copying his actions. Louis entwined our fingers while he lead me into a restaurant. This place was breath taking, "Table for Tomlinson please" the waiter nodded leading us over to a little two person pod thing. 

All the pods were made obviously for couples and were all facing towards a stage. "What drinks would you like to start off with?" I smiled picking up the menu in front of me. I know for sure I don't want to drink anything alcoholic "Could I please get a lemon,lime and bitters?" Louis ordered a ginger beer for himself. I reached over the table to join our hands, Louis pulled his hands from mine. "Lou?" He was fine a minute ago. "Yeah Harry?" What has happened.