106 | Hi Bae Bae

CONTRACT

CONTRACT. Jookie let out a long, annoying cackle. "Bitch, are you hard of hearing? Do I have to spell it out for you? C-O-N-T-R-A-C-T. Contract. My contract is ironclad, and you know it. Don't try to get husky with me."

"Jookie—" the robotic voice started in a growl.

"You're not needed. Be gone," Jookie said, snapping his fingers and the speakers cut out mid-sentence.

My eyes widened. "Can you talk to your bosses like that?"

An amusing look crossed his features as he rolled off of me and stood. "As I told you before, they're not my bosses. I control me." He glanced down at his ruined shirt and ripped it off.

Various splotches of wet blood highlighted his white chest, reminding me of a blank canvas with only a few smears and drops of paint. A minimalistic masterpiece that took your breath away.

And you don't want to suck shut up before I make her come back. Meanie.

"Wait, can you stop the game then?" I asked in a hopeful tone. "Can you save Rucker?"

"Can you?" Rucker asked, chains rattling.

"I probably could, but I won't. The game will continue," Jookie said, winking at me. "I may be a nice asshole sometimes. But I'm still an asshole."

UGH, why do you like this man. I don't. Then why do you keep looking at him like that? Uh when you see a hot guy, you're gonna look. It's like walking into a nursing home and getting flashed by an elderly man. You're gonna look at his hairy white balls. You cannot not look. Yes, you can. It's called closing your eyes and running away. Its what normal people do.

"You should be more worried about yourself, and the punishment I'm going to give you," Jookie said in a low tone.

I bit my lip. "Punishment?"

"I'm not doing it now, but it'll happen soon..." He licked his teeth. "You'll never see it coming." Jookie then turned to the far camera with a bright smile. "But anyway, I hope you viewers enjoyed that little sidebar with me and my little peach, but it's time to get back on track. We'll be continuing the game in twenty minutes. So, in the meantime, here's a word from one of our sponsors." He continued smiling. "Am I off?"

"Yeah, you got twenty minutes," a masculine voice said over the speakers.

Jookie pulled out his cell. "Can someone get makeup out here for me? And my usual? And can we get a medic out there for Rucker? We can't have him dying for like another twenty minutes."

Fucker. My fingers formed a fist, as I glared at the dick I just kissed. I hated him so much that I could punch a baby duck right now. Why the hell was I attracted to him? What the fuck was wrong with me?

I got to my feet and looked at the window to check on Rucker. The whirling saws around him retreated back into the walls, and people in white clothing rushed into the room from a hidden door in the corner. They splashed through the freezing water to get to him and started cleaning him up a bit.