- Author Note -

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update on things. My grandpa's still in the hospital. It's been very hectic since they thought he might have the coronavirus because of his symptoms but he doesn't, thankfully. It's just pneumonia, which still sucks because of his age and such :( doctors are hopeful, saying it will be a tough and slow recovery process, but he's a fighter, and I know he'll be alright.

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes! They really helped keep me sane and hopeful :)

And with everything going on, I haven't been in the mood or right mind frame to write, but I had this weird dream yesterday (many of my ideas come from my dreams) and surprisingly it was about Betinia's third personality.

I've had her in the works since the beginning, and I could never think of a name for her, even after two years. But in the dream, the word "Nite" kept appearing, and I realized this morning that "Nite" is the middle of Betinia's name backwards?! And for my image of her, that name fits perfectly! It so eerie lol

Also, in the dream she was hanging out with Sebastian and Chi? Weird dynamic there, right?

The dream totally got my mind working, and the words just started pouring out of me today, so the next update will be out soon. I'm hoping to finish writing it by tonight, so I can edit it tomorrow and have it up by Sunday. :)

Also, I can't believe that BOTK is almost at 300k reads!?!?! Like what? It feels so surreal sometimes, and I couldn't have done it without all of you! Thank you for the positive comments and constant support and for always reading and voting! 🖤