80 | Brawl & Maul

AUTHOR NOTE

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys! ^__^ Sorry for the late chapter! I'm doing a double update to make it up to you :) I had a bit of writer's block, but I made it through and mapped out the next rest of the season, so chapters will be coming out a lot faster now. Since the Layla arc was so intense and the next challenge is literally going to be hell for the characters, I'm making these in-between chapters a bit fun and light-hearted. They need to have some fun when they can get it. Hope you enjoy XD

♟♙♟

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

My eyes watched Sebastian charge into Rucker, knocking him into the front wall. A sickening crack saturated the air on impact, a powdery whiteness sprinkling the floor as Sebastian's shoulder pinned Rucker against the hard surface.

Face hardening like a polished ruby, Rucker arched his back against the wall and used his hand to push Sebastian off him, but Sebastian wouldn't let up. He instead circled his arms around Rucker's chest, bringing their bodies closer together before slamming Rucker's back against the wall again and again and again. A loud crunching noise erupted from each collision.

"Fucker," Rucker grounded out while popping his knee between them in mid-motion, pushing Sebastian back a bit. Sebastian tried to hold on, but Rucker began pounding his fist into his head, rapidly like a jackhammer.

Sebastian groaned and stumbled back, clutching his head. Rucker lurched forward and smack the shit out of Sebastian's cheek before following up with a kick to the tummy.

Keeling over for a moment, clenching his stomach, bright redness colored Sebastian's face as his eyes darkened to a tornado blue before screaming and charging at Rucker again.

Rucker moved out of the way and kicked Sebastian in the face, knocking him to the ground with one hit. He then jumped on top of him and started smacking him.

"You little bitch," Rucker said, smacking. "You don't even deserve to be punched."

Duke barked and hopped around the two fighting guys. I had no idea if he was trying to stop it or cheer it on.

"Fuck you," Sebastian said, guarding his face.

Rucker slapped his hands away and smacked Sebastian across the jaw, leaving a light handprint on his pale skin. A stream of blood gushed from his lip too, dripping onto the floor.

Rucker went in for another slap, but Sebastian bit his finger, teeth brimming with bright blood.

"Fuck you," Sebastian said through clenched teeth, digging his canines deeper into Rucker's flesh.

"You're such a pussy," Rucker shouted, snatching his finger out of Sebastian's mouth while rolling to the floor.

Sebastian did some weird stuff and popped his body off the floor without touching anything and dived on top of Rucker, straddling his hips before punching him in the face.