100 | Ready To Play?

AUTHOR NOTE

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys! This game scene was supposed to be one chapter, but it didn't feel right uploading that, so I reworked it and made it a bit longer. I went over my word count a bit lol, but I hope you guys enjoy it! I'll be releasing two chapters this week too!

♟♙♟

A GAME. Fucking, of course.

"All of you must've had really shitty childhoods," I said, eyeing Jookie as he plopped into one of the leather chairs, "because all you fuckers wanna do is play. You have a game for everything."

Jookie grinned, teeth shining under the bright lights. "Don't forget our loopholes."

"Trust me, I haven't forgotten." I crushed my fist into a ball, thinking of how I couldn't kill Gmie and Demo because of a loophole.

"But all that aside, let's play," Jookie said as his purple eyes twinkled like unicorn vomit. "I missed church yesterday, so I need you to lose."

"What does me losing have to do with you going to church?"

"Watching someone die is like going to church for me. I feel so rejuvenated and blessed afterward." He smiled, cheeks pinching. "Come on, the sooner we start, the faster Rucker dies."

My nails dug into my palm, as I tried to control the tsunami of harsh emotions coursing throughout my heart. It took everything in me not to strangle him. He always knew exactly what to say to make everything worse.

"Did I strike a nerve?" he asked, teeth shining. 

Yes, yes you did. And for that, I wish that the devil would fly up from hell, bringing a giant spiked dildo made of fire and brimstone with him. And I hope he repeatedly sticks it up your ass until you bleed internally. And then, I hope he skins you alive and uses your skin to make a condom, and I hope he uses said condom to fuck you for eternity, using only your blood and spit as lube. "No, I'm fine," I said with a fake, sweet smile on my face.

I then turn back to the window, catching a glimpse of Rucker.

A rash of sweat beaded his tense body, sliding down his skin like he was in a bad rainstorm. Eyes looking wild and frantic, Rucker kept thrashing against the chains wrapped around his arms and upper body, as his neck whirled around, watching the sharp saws rush back and forth through the rising water like sharp fins.

"Can I talk to him?"

"You gotta make a decision first. Are you gonna—"

"Of course, I'm gonna fucking play." The words came out quick and harsh. "I just want to calm him down and let him know what's going on."

Jookie took out a phone and pressed on it. The glass in the window cleared, going from SD to 8k in the matter of a second. "He can see and hear you now."