37 | Leftover Human Flesh

"YOU CAN STOP HOLDING IT NOW," I said to Jookie, moving to the side of the body, hands caked in syrupy brain fluid and runny blood

"YOU CAN STOP HOLDING IT NOW," I said to Jookie, moving to the side of the body, hands caked in syrupy brain fluid and runny blood. "I gotta cut the chest skin off now."

Jookie gave me an unreadable look before nodding and trekking back over to the one-sided window, arms folded.

The scalpel slipped in my hand when I gripped it again, so I wiped my soiled hands on my shirt before putting the blade near Tiran's neck. The blade impaled the pale skin, long droplets oozing down like red tears.

Slicing across his collarbone and down his side, going in a circular motion, I continued cutting downward and across his pelvis before moving back up and around to his other side to join the original cut.

Gentle streams of crimson seeped from the circular wound around his chest, dripping down his sides and shoulders and onto the metal table beneath him, forming an almost halo around him.

My chipped nails plunged into the top of the cut, sliding deep into the chest cavity, the squishy body tissue caressing me like a horny lover.

Still deep in the chest, I formed a claw-like poise with my fingers, gripping the underside and the edge of the newly detached skin at the same time, rolling it back until it completely came off the body.

The oval-shaped piece of skin hung from my fingers like a rubbery, dripping sheet, a rancid yet intoxicating aroma wafting the room.

I licked my lips, staring down into the open torso. Through my eyes, the exquisite organs and thick rib-bones sparkled like gold coins in a treasure chest.

Tiran was really thin, so there wasn't much fat on him. Tossing the flap of skin, it plopped onto the floor near Chi who whimpered, hanging onto Aries.

I laughed, grabbing the hammer and chisel again. The red-stained ribcage needed to go, so I hacked away at it, trying to crack it open so that I could get to the juicy part — the organs.

The hammer pounded down on the chisel, which was positioned on the sternum, the middle of the ribcage.

Each strike made a clunk sound, sending delectable trembles down my arms. With one powerful hit, the sternum shattered, sharp pieces mixing in with the divine organs.

Then I hammered away the rest of the smaller rib bones, every whack causing gooey plasma and chunks of matter to flicker on my face. Tiny bits clung to my eyelashes and hair, more flying around the harder I bashed the bones, fueling that succulent desire that tumbled deep within me.

Until a delightful crack pummeled my eardrums, and the rest of the bones shattered to pieces. I tossed them to the floor.

With the bone barrier gone, my fingers delved into the soft caress of his chest cavity, a sigh of happiness fluttering through me like hummingbirds landing on sweet honeysuckles. Ahh, I was such a lucky girl.