63 | Ex-Gangleader vs. Idaho Farmer

Author Note

Author Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! I finally got on a writing schedule and hammered out a lot of chapters, which all just need to be edited. So, I'll be able to keep to an updating schedule now. I'll be updating every Friday now :)

♟♙♟

YAZ. I really couldn't get enough of her, seriously. How she thought of the things that came out of her mouth I would never understand.

"I will pull your dick out through your assbone if you don't feed me right now," she said, stalking across the room.

For like the past fifteen minutes, she and Rucker bantered back and forth about the food. It STILL wasn't done, and I was starting to think that he just loved fucking with her.

Instead of the meat having to simmer in the sauce, now, it needed to "settle" before being served.

Rucker held up his spatula, putting a distance between him and the angry Yaz. "I told you, it has to settle for just a few more minutes."

"Rucker," I said, my tone soft as I watched Yaz's eyes darken. "Umm... I think you should just serve the food now."

"Why?" Rucker asked, voice and eyes dancing with dark humor. "This is too—" Before he could finish his statement, Yaz yanked the spatula out of his hand and swirled behind him before spanking him with it. Hard.

"Ouch!" Rucker scooted around the room as Yaz hammered his ass like a wonky jackhammer. "You're so lucky--"

Yaz smacked his ass hard, plastic spatula almost snapping. "How's that ass feelin?" Whack. "Simmering yet?" Whack. "Nah, not yet." Whack. "I think it needs to settle some more." Whack. "Damn, it's still not done yet." Whack.

Sebastian's dying of laughter to my right on the bed, as Khan stared at his computer screen, shoulders shaking. It was a funny sight, seeing this tiny girl spanking this muscular dude on the ass with a plastic spatula.

Yaz whacked Rucker into a corner, him hollering out curses while trying to grab her hand, but she was too quick. The spatula came down one more time, breaking into several pieces when it landed on his hard curve, pieces flickering around the room like a shooting star. That's when she booked it to the stove.

In a matter of twenty seconds, she had a full plate, sides dripping with sweet-salty sauce, and was sitting in her recliner globing it down.

Rucker squinted his eyes at Yaz, his thick hand rubbing his ass. "You're so lucky my ass muscles are like a fucking blood diamond."

"Yeah, yeah," she said, mouth full of food. Her dark eyes shifted back into her head a few times, a few soft moans leaving her wet lips, which made Rucker smirk.