53 | Clementine Is Friendly

GMIE CRINGED

GMIE CRINGED. "I didn't do anything. I didn't murder anyone."

Layla's happy demeanor morphed into deranged anger. "You're a mean manipulative cunt who likes to pray on the weak and the poor to make yourself feel better. You've probably done it your whole life, right? You did it here. Creating your own group to go after the weak and loner people like me."

She gripped Gmie's bun, entangling her fingers into the strands. Gmie cried out in pain, trying to pull away, but she was locked in tight. Demo started cursing and fussing, trying to get over to save Gmie, but she ended up falling over because of the rope around her ankles.

"You called me a weak bitch remember? You said you chose whether I lived or died, right? Right?" Her fingers knotted into Gmie's hair and snatched out a large clump.

Gmie hollered in pain, body flinching. "Ouch!"

But Layla didn't stop. She kept pulling and pulling at the scalp, taking out clumps. "How does that feel? Huh? Huh? How does it feel to know I choose whether you live or die? Huh?"

The curly clumps fluttered through the air like sad black clouds. Gmie continued to struggle and scream, but she was at Layla's mercy. Layla just laughed and kept pulling until she tossed Gmie away for a second.

Grabbing the bucket, Layla dragged it over and took out a handful of shit and slapped it onto Gmie's face, using her fingers to stuff it into her mouth. "Eat this. Evilness is in your entire form and being. Swallow my light. God's light."

The more Layla stuffed shit into Gmie's mouth, the more it began to pour out of the corners, coming out in thick sludge forms. Eyes crossing, Gmie began to projectile vomit everywhere, covering Layla's face and body.

Layla cackled, that joyous look entering her eyes again. "See, everyone? See the toxins leaving her body?" Layla pointed to the thick vomit on the floor. "The evilness is leaving her. She's letting the light in."

"No, she's vomiting because you're stuffing your disgusting shit down her throat," Demo said, spitting at her. "Get away from her."

"You're another who doesn't deserve a cleanse," Layla snapped, glaring at Demo. "You'll die in the hellfire."

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Gmie continued to vomit everywhere, covering herself and Layla and the floor. It was a thick brown and pink liquid. The sour smell bred with the shitty sewage smell, creating a new wave of funk that almost made me throw up.

"Am I the only one enjoying this?" Yaz asked, staring at the suffering Gmie who was hiccupping and dry wheezing at the moment.

Nope. She deserved everything she got and more.

"Why are you doing this?" Gmie cried, shit and vomit dripping from her lips. "I threatened y-you and you're getting revenge. That's a sin-sin."

"True, but I forgave you." Layla stood up again, twirling and humming like she was a Disney character singing in the forest. "Zimmie told me forgiveness puts me right with God. I'm helping you clean your sinful body. You've done some really bad stuff. You tried to murder Betinia. You gained the trust of others just to use them and kill them later."