forty-one!

and because i love LokiJynx (/p) here's a double update bc they requested <3

June took a deep breath, hesitating knocking on Sapnap's bedroom door, where Tommy currently was.

He was so scared, but he can't keep hiding it.

He wore his binder, for some security in case it goes sideways. He logically knew it probably wouldn't, but he wanted to feel as safe as possible while they were alone. This didn't feel like something he should do with Clay or Malcom around.

He took another deep breath, and knocked. Tommy opened the door almost immediately, pushing his arm through a shirt sleeve as he did so.

"Oh, hey," Tommy greeted with a smile.

June smiled back nervously, letting himself get pulled into a hug. "Um, can we talk, maybe? Unless you're busy or something. I should've texted, sorry."

Tommy's eyes widened with alarm "Um yeah, no I'm not busy. Uh, what's up? Everything okay?"

June pushed Tommy away, not being able to meet his eyes as he nodded. Tommy still had his hands outstretched towards him, but understood that June didn't want to be touched. June clenched his hands into fists around the hem of his shirt, preparing himself. He'd been think8ng about what to say for ages, hopefully he could get it all out.

"Tom, I'm.. I'm trans, and I'm a guy, and I know I've been for ages, but I've been so scared to tell you, and if that changes your opinion of me because you're completely straight, I understand, and will leave without complaint," June rushed. He had his eyes shut tight as he came out, so he opened them to squint over at his boyfriend.

Tommy took a second to fully process what June had said, but as soon as it did, a grin spread across his face.

He pressed a kiss to June's lips, which made the shorter boy stare up at him dumbfoundedly.

Tommy cupped June's face in his hands, and just from that, he knew that it was okay.

"I love you for you, June," Tommy said softly. "I'm not gonna judge you, or break up with you because of your gender. Your siblings and Ranboo and everyone else would totally beat me the fuck up if I did, but that's not important."

Tears pricked June's eyes, and he tried to blink them away. It really was that easy. He'd been stressing over this for months, and he'd been accepted with open arms - literally. He smiled lightly, and let himself be hugged again, clutching the back of Tommy's shirt.

"Who else knows?" Tommy asked softly.

"Um, just Clay, Nick, Bad, Wilbur, Tubbo, Malcom, Philza, and George," June mumbled. "Except for Clay, Ranboo, and Tubbo, I told them in a groupchat we're all in and then I shut my phone down so they couldn't tell me anything. Y'know, just in case."

"Anyone else in your family?"

June shook his head. "Not yet. My parents and aunt and uncles and cousins and stuff are kind of openly transphobic, and I don't know if my siblings would tell them if I came out to them."

"Oh, I see. I'll be careful not to mention it."

"Thank you, Toms."