thirty-two!

btw i have lost any sense i had of what day they're on so we're bullshiting this until someone corrects me

also yes i am aware that the transitions are janky asf, i'm just tryna piece together my drafts and they don't fit as well as i'd like but it's fine for now ig

---

They had three days left, and June was dreading going home. He'd sent Tommy and Tubbo outside to vlog or something, not wanting them to see what kind of mood he was in currently. He could see a fire in the front yard from the bedroom window, and he was a little worried about what they were burning. He knew he could go out and join them, but he didn't feel like he had the energy to.

He couldn't sit through any full-length YouTubd videos, so he decided to search for TommyInnit clips.

Tommy gets a call from his crush on stream!

June smiled, and tapped on it immediately. As he tried to read Tommy's lips, he could tell that this was from when he and Ranboo went to the beach with Clay and Sapnap.

"Hey," Tommy had said.

Tommy blushed a bit, despite him trying to hide it from the camera.

"For what?

"Hmm, you said your favorite color was red, so that one.

"Uhh, the yellow one's nice. I quite like it."

June smiled as Tommy's face went red. "Yeah, no problem. Call me later?"

June could tell exactly when his past self had hung up, and Tommy unmuted. "Chat, no, I don't have a girlfriend. Um.. that was the girl I like, though." He read through chat. "No, she's not from college. Don't worry about it. I don't want any theories as to who it is, please."

The clip cut off there, and June copied the link to the short video.

messaging
toms <3

look what i found :)
[link]

oh

yeah that happened

i cant believe you
had a crush on me
smh simp behavior

says you

you've got 2 boyfriends

double simp

BABDHHFJFJ

TOM

WTF LMAOK

IM NOT WRONG

HAHHAGDDH

~

A little bit later, Ranboo smiled to himself as he hit shuffle on his new playlist. This one, he'd left public on purpose.

He'd added some of the same songs from the last playlist, and had even taken some from the playlist June listens to all the time.

He deleted Twitter for now, not wanting to be overwhelmed by people wondering who it was about again.

He looked up as June came into the living room. "Hey," he greeted, lifting his arms towards him, beckoning to him. June sat down in his lap, hugging Ranboo's torso.

"Twitter is mean sometimes," June mumbled, pressing his forehead lightly to the base of Ranboo's neck. "I just wanted to tell them that you were wanting to uninstall it for a bit since you told me you were going to, and they attacked me for being friends with you."

Ranboo ran his fingers through June's soft hair. "I'm sorry about them," he mumbled.

"It isn't your fault."

"Well, I guess if I deleted Twitter, then yeah it kind of is.."

June hit Ranboo's back softly. "Dumbass. It's not you telling them to attack me. They chose to do so."

Ranboo put his second earbud into June's ear, and continued running his fingers through the smaller boy's hair.

They could hear the front door open and close, and then Tommy was rushing past them, quickly stopping to ruffle June's hair a bit to acknowledge him before running off again.

"Everything okay?" Ranboo asked him as he looked trough a few drawers in the kitchen.

"Do you know where bandaids are? Tubbo poked himself on a stick and he's bleeding," Tommy said, rolling the drawer back in.

"Bottom drawer in the bathroom," Ranboo replied.

"Thanks," Tommy said as he darted over to the bathroom.

June looked up as he dashed past, locking eyes with him for a moment before he ran back out to Tubbo.

"I called him a simp earlier," June started, smiling. "He called me a double simp because of you and him."

Ranboo giggled. "I mean, true."

June laughed, lightly flicking Ranboo's shoulder. "You're supposed to be on my side."

Ranboo tilted his head. "Hmm.. no."

June rolled his eyes, still smiling. He got up to get a drink of water, and stared down into his cup.

He covered his mouth as he yawned, and he put his cup in the sink to wash later if he remembered. He watched out the window at Tommy and Tubbo for a minute before going back to his bedroom and falling asleep.

When he and Tommy wrapped up, Tubbo settled on the couch next to Ranboo with his phone and earbuds, smiling.

Ranboo nudged Tubbo, who was watching someone on Twitch play Minecraft. Tubbo took out one of his earbuds, looking up at his friend.

"Who're you watching?" Ranboo asked.

Tubbo glanced down for a moment, trying to hide a smile. "Just a small streamer. I found her a while ago."

Ranboo wiggled his eyebrows. "You could always dm her."

Tubbo shrugged. "Maybe. Should I? What if she doesn't know who I am, or doesn't want to talk to me?"

Ranboo leaned down to lightly bonk Tubbo's head with his own head affectionately, and watched with him for a little while until June came stumbling sleepily out of his room, a very amused Tommy following behind.

"This motherfucker woke me up and then had the audacity to offer me one of his hoodies," June complained as he sat on the couch right next to Ranboo, curling up into his side.

Ranboo smiled, noting that June was definitely wearing one of Tommy's hoodies. "You still took it though," he pointed out.

"Shut up," June grumbled, hiding his warm face against Ranboo's arm.

Ranboo ruffled his hair, and June dramatically pouted as he fluffed it back into place.

Tommy, sitting on the other couch, felt his heart skip a beat. He knew he was blatantly staring, but he couldn't stop. June was really pretty with his hair all fluffy.

June looked over at him, offering him a smile. Tommy smiled back, feeling warm. He didn't know what it was, but he really liked that feeling.