extra #1

June's phone dinged with a text message by Tommy on the couch. June was baking a cake in the kitchen and had made Tommy stay put because he somehow always managed  to burn something whenever he tried to help.

June's phone lit up, revealing a lock screen of a picture of Tommy and Ranboo he'd taken the first time they met in real life, and a text notification from a contact labelled 'babe.'

Tomy frowned at that. "June, why's someone on your phone called Babe texting you? Both Ranboo and I are saved as our nicknames..."

June snorted. "Don't worry Tommy, that's just Tubbo. He's probably just wanting some of our cake. We should bring him some."

"Oh, okay.. He's at Artemis's."

June smiled, shaking his head as he spread icing on the cake. He set the spreader down on the counter and covered the cake.

He went back into where Tommy was sitting and stood in front of him, cupping his face in his small hands.

"You don't have to be jealous over Toby," June assured him. "It's a running joke between us since that time when I called you and he picked up and I called him babe cause I misread the ID and thought it was you."

Tommy pouted up at his boyfriend, reaching up to rest his hands on June's waist.