fifty-two!

barely edited, 2 am, let's go

"Hi chat! Late stream, late stream." Malcom greeted. "Yeah it's been a few days, I've been a bit busy with school, and with my boyfriend." He paused, realizing what he'd said.

user OMG
user DID HE SAY BOYFRIEND
user AHHHDJNFJDNJD

Malcom chuckled nervously, running his fingers through his hair. "That, uh, wasn't supposed to come out - neither was I - but surprise!"

oliverisgay donated $10!
boyfriend vs best friend?

"Wait that might be a good a idea, actually, to do a boyfriend versus best friend stream. I miss when times were simple and people on family friendly YouTube channels did that all the time," Malcom replied, sighing. "Oh, wait, Should I have Tommy or Tubbo come in for the best friend bit? Both? I think we'll do both. I think it'll be funny."

June slowly opened the door, face flushed. "Can I come in?"

Ranboo smiled over at him. "Of course!" He turned back to his mic. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

"Hello chat," June said quietly, shuffling closer to Malcom's chair. He looked down with a smile when Ranboo laced their fingers together. "I am here, and I am very tired."

"Why didn't you go to bed?" Ranboo asked softly.

June shrugged. "Well, Tommy's busy, and you're streaming, so.."

Ranboo nodded, understanding. He knew that June had a hard time sleeping alone.

Ranboo spun his chair towards June, holding his arms out to him as an offering. June knew what he meant without having to ask, and sat down in his lap, hugging his torso.

Ranboo ran his fingers through June's hair, just talking to chat softly.

"I know that we planned to play a horror game, but I think June might fall asleep, so I gotta be quiet." He pulled his mic closer to his mouth so he didn't have to talk as loud. "Minecraft is the new plan. Let's start a hardcore world."

June had woken up a few times while Malcom was streaming and chat was occasionally freaking out over the crumbs of June content.

Malcom had screamed on accident at one point, scaring June awake enough he almost fell on the floor.

"Respectfully, shut the fuck up," June told him, getting up from his lap. "I'm taking over your bed, bitch."

"Wait, no, now I'm cold. Come back." Malcom reached his arms out to June again, pouting.

"You're gonna yell again," June argued lightly, "and I feel like you're gonna drop me on the floor."

Malcom stared up as June walked back, standing between Malcom's knees. "I won't."

June sighed. "Fine, you big baby."

Malcom cheered, and June sat sideways in his lap. "Let's go! He didn't run away, chat."

June sleepily scanned chat. "Breakup arc?" he read. "That would cause some issues, I think."

"I absolutely think your brother would actually just deck me, if that were to, uh, if that were to happen."

June nodded. "I think Sapnap would too. They'd play football, but just you as the ball instead."