โ› ๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐”...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“. ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

ไธ€ [I c h i]
ไบŒ [N i]
ไธ‰ [S a n]
ๅ›› [Y o n]
ไบ” [G o]
ๅ…ญ [R o k u]
ไธƒ [N a n a]
ๅ…ซ [H a c h i]
ไน [K y ลซ]
ๅ [J ลซ]
ๅไธ€ [J ลซ I c h i]
ๅไบŒ [J ลซ N i]
ๅไธ‰ [J ลซ S a n]
ๅๅ›› [J ลซ Y o n]
ๅไบ” [J ลซ G o]
ๅๅ…ญ [J ลซ R o k u]
ๅไธƒ [J ลซ N a n a]
ๅๅ…ซ [J ลซ H a c h i]
ๅไน [J ลซ K y ลซ]
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
ไบŒๅ [N i - J ลซ]
ไบŒๅไธ€ [N i - J ลซ I c h i]
ไบŒๅไบŒ [N i - J ลซ N i]
ไบŒๅไธ‰ [N i - J u S a n]
ไบŒๅๅ›› [N i - J u Y o n]
ไบŒๅไบ” [N i - J ลซ G o]
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ [N i - J ลซ R o k u]
ไบŒๅไธƒ [N i - J ลซ N a n a]
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ [N i - J ลซ H a c h i]
ไบŒๅไบ” [N i - J ลซ K y ลซ]
ไธ‰ๅ [S a n - J ลซ]
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ [S a n - J ลซ I c h i]
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ [S a n - J ลซ N i]
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ [S a n - J ลซ S a n]
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› [S a n - J ลซ Y o n]
ไธ‰ๅไบ” [S a n - J ลซ G o]
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ [S a n - J ลซ R o k u]
ไธ‰ๅไธƒ [S a n - J ลซ N a n a]
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ซ [S a n - J ลซ H a c h i]
ๅ››ๅ [Y o n - J ลซ]
ๅ››ๅไธ€ [Y o n - J ลซ I c h i]
ๅ››ๅไบŒ [Y o n - J ลซ N i]
ๅ››ๅไธ‰ [Y o n - J ลซ S a n]
ๅ››ๅๅ›› [Y o n - J ลซ Y o n]
ๅ››ๅไบ” [Y o n - J ลซ G o]
ๅ››ๅๅ…ญ [Y o n - J u R o k u]
ๅ››ๅไธƒ [Y o n - J ลซ N a n a]
ๅ››ๅๅ…ซ [ Y o n - J ลซ H a c h i ]

ไธ‰ๅไน [S a n - J ลซ K y ลซ]

1.7K 68 11
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -ROLLINGSAMU

"It's simple really. To stop a person from turning into a vampire, all you need to do is kill them before the transformation is complete!"

A sword and scythe appear over (Y/n)'s body and it cuts Ferid into half out of defence. His left arm, which was holding his sword, was also cut off in the process.

"Crowley!" Ferid called and the said man grabbed Ferid by his head before throwing him into a wall behind.

"W-What's going on?! What happened?!" A JIDA soldier asked as he saw Ferid's head that was sticking out.

"Somebody call for Lord Kureto!"

Ferid groaned as he used his hand to push himself out of the wall, "Ugh! You are so stupidly strong, Crowley! Too strong sometimes!"

Chains that belonged to Shikama and Shiraki began to attack Crowley, who was having difficulty upholding them.

"Well, this is hard," Crowley grunted out.

"I know right? Let's run away." Ferid stated.

"Without your legs?" Crowley asked.

"If I tried to get them, he'd kill me-" Ferid explained before seeing Crowley's head get slashed off, his body falling onto his knees.

"Whoopsie! Oh dear, this looks bad. Very, very bad. Will today be the day I finally die?" Ferid inquired.

(Y/n) sat up from the stretcher, her gaze immediately going to Ferid and Crowley. Her eyes were no longer the [e/c] everyone knew before. Instead, it was pale yellow, her irises and pupils were thinner.

"So, are you the First?" Ferid questioned.

"What if I am?" Shikama questioned back.

"Then might I ask what the point is?"

"The point...?"

"Yes, of everything. What's the point of this destroyed world? Of the endless, meaningless human wars?" Ferid asked as his lower half began inching back towards him.

He reattached himself as he continued, "Of these bodies that won't die when cut in half? That won't die when even the head is cut off?"

Ferid then got up and looked at the First, "What is the point of giving us vampires bodies that just won't die when we were never given a reason to live?"

Ferid outstretched his hand towards Shikama, "It all began with you, yes? Because of you, all of us have been cursed. I want to know what was the point to it all."

"What would you do if you knew?" Shikama answered.

"I shall decide once I hear," Ferid stated.

"I was not the one who made you immortal."

"True, my father did. But you cursed him. The ripple effect from that is why we're here today."

"Ahh, who is your father?"

"Rigr Stafford," Ferid answered.

Shikama smiled as he faced (Y/n)'s body towards Ferid. "I see. Then was it he who created this human organisation?"

[I k e b u k u r o]

"Ah, he's awake again. I really wish he'd stop doing that." Saitō said as he looked up at the sky.

"He's always so loud about it too. Now everyone will notice and get in my way. I wonder, is he being that loud on purpose?"

"Target signal acquired. Begin launch sequence." Missile operators stated from underground.

"Hmm...now. Do it." Saitō ordered.

A myriad amount of missiles are then launched upon Saitō's command.

Above Osaka, the vampires' main force was headed to Tokyo via helicopters. Lest, Urd, Krul and Ky were all situated in one helicopter as they looked outside, acknowledging the presence of Shikama.

"The First has awoken again." Lest informed while Krul remained silent.

"He does that awfully a lot. It should be simple for someone with his power to hide his presence. Maybe it's a trap?" Ky suggested.

"Trap or not, we must still go." Lest stated.

"Silence," Urd ordered as he looked at them. "What is that noise?"

"Noise? Do you hear anything?" Lest asked as he stood up.

Urd then opened the helicopter's door and looked outside. His eyes widened as he looked at the missiles that were coming towards them.

"We're under attack. The choppers will perish." Urd informed.

"What?!" Both Krul and Ky shouted.

Urd hanged onto the side of the helicopter as he unsheathed his sword and attacked them, causing many to explode.

"There are too many," Urd muttered.

He then jumps away from the helicopter as the missiles make contact with it and latched onto another. Several helicopters fell as Urd looked at them.

"Well, how many were allowed to die?" He scoffed and remarked, "If that was enough to do it, how lucky for them."

Ky Luc appeared behind Urd as he regrouped with him. Steam came off of his clothes from the missiles he attacked.

"Perhaps it wasn't enough after all," Urd commented.

"Wow, this looks like it might actually be a fun fight for once! There's no way I'd die today!" Ky exclaimed.

"The others?" Urd asked as the wind caused his hair to fly a bit.

"Lest Karr fell m'lord. But I'm sure he'll commandeer a vehicle and catch up before long. It isn't that far from here to Tokyo" Ky added.

"Krul?"

"Who knows?"

"Who did this?"

"I haven't gotten the first clue m'lord. Perhaps it was the humans. Or maybe it was Rigr Stafford. Maybe even the First himself orchestrated it."

Ky smiled as he added, "Still, this is the first time I've been able to get serious since I was human! I'm excited already! Look, see?! More missiles are coming m'lord."

Urd turned around and saw the many missiles coming their way again.

Ky laughed as he said, "I'm so going to kill whoever is doing this!"

He then unlatched himself from the helicopter and spoke, "Well then, if you'll excuse me, please. See you below!"

As Urd leapt across the missiles that destroyed the remaining helicopters, he began to think to himself.

"The First would never bother to concern himself with us. The one who did this...must be you, Rigr."

A flashback goes through Urd's mind, one during (Y/n)'s past life. Shikama was grinning as he sat lavishly in a chair. (Y/n) sat on his lap with a smile on her face as she played with her favourite toy. The necklace that Shiraki and Shikama gifted her shining brightly.

Yuu was beside the two as they all looked at Saitō who was engaged in a conversation with Shikama.

Back to the present, Urd landed back on the ground as he was lost in thought.

"This is all a waste of effort, Rigr. Chase after the First all you like. He will never turn to look at us and never come to respect us."

"Lord Geales, are you all right?" Lest asked as he and Ky walked towards Urd.

"Or...what? Are you simply looking for an excuse to die?"

At Ikebukuro, Saitō continued to look at the night sky.

"What a lovely moon. It would be wonderful to be able to die on a night like this." Saitō commented.

"But you won't, will you...Urd Geales?"

"All aircraft confirmed to be down, m'lord." A soldier reported.

"Good. That has bought us perhaps half a day. Now, to Shibuya." Saitō said before turning around.

"Legions of the Hyakuya Sect!" He called.

"Today, we destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army!"

[a/n: urd looking hot as hell as usual. i seriously hope we get a season three man. and yes, we will soon be getting into (Y/n)'s past life, yayy]

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

361 9 14
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
82K 1.2K 50
Your once beautiful vampire princess named Sakura tepes 2nd Progenitor in your past life and was in love with Crowley Eusford when his human... But...
263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
60.8K 1.8K 23
What happens when (f/n) a well know seamstress, weapons master and squad leader grows feelings for the reckless Yuu, hell bent on destroying all the...