hanbyul | watanabe haruto

By ALOHAJUN

❝ how could you lie to me like that? ❞ ❝ how could you play me like that? ❞ torn between family and love, cho... More

✠ 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
✠ 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙉𝙐𝙈
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤
𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙
𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘼𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙢
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨
𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙧 𝙉𝙤
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣
𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮!
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙁𝙭𝙭𝙠 𝙄𝙩
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝘽𝙤𝙮
𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙫𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘼𝙨 𝙄𝙛 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 (𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙊'𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠)
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚; 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨; 𝙄'𝙢 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮

𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

1.9K 138 198
By ALOHAJUN

Friday, October 23

Walking to school with Jaehyuk, Choi Hanbyul was greeted by her friends sporting wide grins on their faces. She tilted her head in confusion, looking at Jaehyuk to question him, only to see him with the same stupid smile.

"Y'all sus," she mumbled, observing the boys as she approached them. If they were planning on pranking me this early in the morning, they are gonna get their butts whooped.

"We got you a post birthday gift!" Jeongwoo excitedly stated. The others groaned at his response, angry that he spoiled it too soon.

"Not more gifts," the brunette grimaced, but internally, she wondered what it was.

"You'll love this one," Junghwan stated, and she somewhat trusted his words, convinced it wasn't a prank. She saw Asahi nodding to his words. Okay, it's not a prank. Not if Asahi agrees.

Since it was still the early hours, the boys insisted they give Hanbyul the gift in an empty classroom. Once she was dragged to a class, the boys huddled up, whispering among themselves.

"Is he ready?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

"Okay, okay."

"Le? Le? Le?"

"Let's geddit!"

The younger girl frowned, wondering what they were up to. All of a sudden, the boys moved away, and they settled a laptop on a desk. Moving closer she saw it was a video call, and it was none other than Hyunsuk on the other side.

"Oh." Hanbyul looked around and took a seat, seeing the boys excited for her reaction. Hyunsuk stared back, hoping for an appropriate reaction. "Oppa, what a surprise!" She covered her face with her hands, hoping they won't catch her disappointment.

So he can't even talk to me and wish me on my birthday, but can do the same the day after?

"Happy belated birthday, my baby star!" He cheered, and Hanbyul couldn't help but smile. She could tell he had a few sleepless nights, seeing his reddened eyes and raccoon-like dark circles through the screen. "I'm sorry I –"

"It's alright. Better late than never!" The younger cut him off, knowing he was going to give the same speech he would when he forgot something. Predictable Choi Hyunsuk.

"Anyway ..." he smiled, rubbing his eyes. Work must be really draining him. "How was the party yesterday? Did you enjoy it? I made sure they had your favorites! Especially the chocolate pudding!" Hyunsuk beamed, not noticing everyone frown at his words.

Hanbyul was allergic to chocolate. And her own brother doesn't know that?

"Hyung, she –" Jaehyuk interjected, making a move to amend the mistake.

"He asked me!" The younger raised her voice slightly, startling the others. Turning to look at her best friends, she slightly shook her head, sadly smiling. "He asked me about the food, not you."

"Right."

"The chocolate pudding was great, oppa. Just how I like it!" Hanbyul turned back to the screen, the smile on her face never faltering. And from the webcam on the screen, she could see the boys look at her in pity.

"You don't have to be rude, Star. Cut the boy some slack, yeah?" Hyunsuk laughed, and she nodded. Whatever that makes you happy, oppa. "Did Sera give you my gifts?" He questioned.

She nodded again. "Yeah. I love them," she rejoiced, remembering the gifts he got her. A couple of hoodies, different airpod cases, a necklace with her name, a K-cup carousel along with a ton of K-cups, a subscription box of beauty products and other little gift items.

"Yeah? Which one was your favorite?"

"The mixtape and notes," Hanbyul answered honestly. They weren't exactly gifts. They were little letters attached to all the gifts, and she treasured them dearly.

Whereas for the mixtape, it was a little something Hyunsuk worked on throughout the year in between his work. And even though it was only a maximum of ten minutes long, it held a lot of meaning to Hanbyul. They were the only handmade gifts.

Hyunsuk didn't reply to her answer, probably getting a gist of what she had been trying to convey. "I got you another gift too. You can get it from the administration office when you are free." He knows. He knows what I'm hinting at. Why can't he address it?

"You didn't have to."

"I do what I want, yeah?"

"It's a bunch of keychains and a book, right?" Hanbyul guessed the other gift that was waiting for her in the office.

Hyunsuk raised his brows, shocked at the accurate answer she gave. "How did you –"

She lifted her schoolbag for him to see, showing the endless keychains the zippers had. "Just a wild guess," she joked, cracking a small smile.

Hanbyul watched as Hyunsuk's eyes drooped at the lack of sleep. "I miss talking like this. Just you and me. Especially face-to-face. I miss hugging you even when you try to push me away. I miss kissing your forehead before going to sleep. I miss having inside jokes with you. I miss teasing you," he suddenly blurted, unable to keep it to himself.

Though she tried to stop herself, Hanbyul teared up at his words. She looked up, hoping the tears would just dissolve or evaporate, but it didn't work.

"I hope you know that I love you, Hanbyul. I really do. And I hate myself for not being there for you. I hate that there are nine other boys who are there for your highs and lows, but not me, your brother. And even though it's perfectly reasonable that you don't, I really hope you understand why we can't have these nice things," he explained, and she fisted her hands, holding in her tears.

"I-I have to go," Hanbyul muttered, getting up from her seat. "I love you, oppa. Stay safe." A sob escaped her lips, and she fastened her pace, grabbing her bag and running out of the class.

The brunette didn't turn back when her brother and friends called for her and continued running, reaching the washroom, knowing the boys couldn't follow her there. But they knew when to give her time for herself. There was still an hour left till school started, so there weren't many kids yet, leaving the girl alone to cry.

Washing her face to get rid of the tear stains, Hanbyul took deep breaths, forcing a smile on her face as she walked out. She walked towards the administration office and she remembered about the gift waiting for her there. Quickening her steps, the brunette made her way to the office, greeting the staff and went to collect her package.

"Good morning. I was informed I had something to pick up. My name is Yoon Hanbyul," she stated, smiling at the receptionist.

The lady returned the smile, nodding at her name. "Good morning, Hanbyul. Yes, we got this yesterday." She handed her the decorative bag that contained the keychains and book. "It was your birthday yesterday, right? Happy belated birthday!" She wished her and she thanked her, taking the bag and turning to leave.

"You need to sign here, darling," another staff member called out, pointing at the book on her table. Hanbyul nodded, grabbing the pen and writing her name, a description of the package she got and signing it.

"Hello, I'm Watanabe Haruto. I'm starting today. The principal said I could get my schedule here?" Her grip on the pen tightened, her entire body going into shock as she heard the overly familiar deep voice.

No. No. No. No.

There is a possibility that there is another Watanabe Haruto here with the same deep voice. But there is also the possibility that it's the same Watanabe Haruto with the same deep voice.

Choi Hanbyul quickly signed the book, trying to walk out of the office, getting no one's attention. She held back the urge to wave goodbye and thank the staff, as she had to get out of there unnoticed. Turning around the corner, she saw the new student, standing in front of the receptionist, his face as clear as day.

Yep, it's the same Watanabe Haruto.

***

ahh! haruto joined their school! i wonder why ...

hope you enjoyed!

show your love! please remember to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.5K 55
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
7.4K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
23.5K 783 42
This story is of choi empire second son yoon jeonghan and his enemy kim Ariana. "You really dare to come here even after what you did ?" This time j...