hanbyul | watanabe haruto

Bởi ALOHAJUN

❝ how could you lie to me like that? ❞ ❝ how could you play me like that? ❞ torn between family and love, cho... Xem Thêm

✠ 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
✠ 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙉𝙐𝙈
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤
𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘼𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙢
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨
𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙧 𝙉𝙤
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣
𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮!
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙁𝙭𝙭𝙠 𝙄𝙩
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝘽𝙤𝙮
𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙫𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘼𝙨 𝙄𝙛 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 (𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙊'𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠)
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚; 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨; 𝙄'𝙢 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮

𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙

2.2K 142 245
Bởi ALOHAJUN

Thursday, October 22

"Explain!" Choi Hanbyul whisper-yelled as soon as she made her way towards Yoshi and Yedam, who walked halfway to meet her. They took their seat at the table, the others out of earshot as they spoke.

"Do you know who you just talked to?!" Yoshi exclaimed, bouncing his knees as he tried to contain himself. She figured it was an important figure, especially when she got such a reaction out of the silver-haired male.

"Who?"

"Watanabe Haruto," Yedam stated, as if she had to know exactly who that was. I mean, I do, but only his face and voice. Not what he does, she thought, but she had a rough idea that he must probably work in the same field as her brother, seeing the two boys get worked up.

"Oh, no?"

But my acting was insufficient. Yedam knew that I didn't have a clue about him. "He's the leader of SEKIRYU; a rivalling gang." Yedam looked around, Yoshi doing the same before looking at her.

"And that's not good?" she questioned.

"Not at all. Especially if he finds out you are boss hyung's sister."

Welp, time to dig myself a grave and crawl inside.

Hanbyul thought about the severity of the issue, knowing it was a lot as a rival gang was involved. What she feared was not the risk of Watanabe Haruto finding out about Hyunsuk being her brother, but it was Choi Hyunsuk finding out she interacted with the enemy. And that I found him insanely handsome, too.

A rival gang could kidnap her and torture her, but the pain of that wouldn't compare to Hyunsuk ignoring her and going further away than he already was.

The brunette was too wrapped up in her thoughts to hear what Yoshi was rambling about, but heard (what she thought was) the important parts. "... so stay with us throughout the night. We won't tell boss hyung ... at least not now." He assured, patting her back comfortingly.

They took her shocked expression and speechlessness for fear of meeting the enemy, not understanding the thoughts that went through her mind. As the younger rubbed her arms to keep them warm, Yedam noticed, taking off his blazer and putting it over her shoulders in a flash.

"So," Hanbyul started, gaining the attention of the boys, "he must be pretty old, huh? I mean, to be a leader of such an extreme gang," she inquired.

He didn't look that old, but being a leader of a reputed gang means a lot of experience ... and that (although not necessarily) means a lot of years.

"He's nineteen, not much," Yedam answered the question that was running in her mind.

"Oh, wow. So, I guess they transferred leadership to him? Just like Hyunsuk oppa?"

"Bingo."

|<><><><><>|

The dinner soon ended, and most of the guests started leaving after giving their thanks to Hyunsuk and Jihoon. Well, the normal guests left at least. Most of the gangs — or their representatives — were in designated rooms on the top floors, making their deals and calling truces.

There was still quite the crowd in the ballroom, and seeing that the boys didn't take her home yet, Hanbyul figured the normal people were still present at the party. She walked around the grand room, looking at the expensive paintings that were probably just bought for the event.

All these lights and decorations; they would go as soon as all the guests left, and it would turn back into the dull, gloomy manor they grew up in. She continued admiring the paintings as the boys did their given responsibilities around the house. They even gave the youngest, Junghwan, certain duties.

As she looked over at the next painting, an icy wave of air rushed over her, making her shiver. I am gonna get hypothermia at this rate. She regretted handing Yedam back his jacket when she left to walk around the hall.

"Wow." A deep voice came from behind Hanbyul, and she turned around, already knowing who it was.

Seeing the familiar raven-haired male in front of her, she gulped, but smiled in greeting. "Using my line against me?" She joked.

"What can I say? You can't just help it when you see something beautiful." His eyes never left hers, and surprisingly, she was still quite conscious at the end of his sentence.

Why haven't I dropped dead yet?

"Of course." Hanbyul nodded in agreement. She noticed he had his coat on his arm, and his hands held two glasses of fruit cocktail. She also noticed that his shirt was squeaky clean now, with no remnant of the accident, causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"A guest said that washing it with water would help," he explained as she nodded at his words. "I couldn't introduce myself. I'm Watanabe Haruto," he said, handing her one drink in his hand. He seems to have planned on meeting me, Hanbyul wondered, taking the drink from him.

"That's a pretty name." She complimented, knowing she had to introduce herself next. For tonight — just like all the documents say — you will be Jaehyuk's sister, she remembered. "Yoon Hanbyul, nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

She took a sip of drink he handed her, even though she was not supposed to take any drinks from strangers, according to what the boys said. But they will not know, right? Haruto copied her actions, drinking the cocktail.

"Enjoyed the party?" Hanbyul awkwardly asked, racking her brain to make an excuse to leave.

"You could say that," Haruto replied, a slight smile on his face.

"Great." She rubbed her arm that held the drink, feeling the goosebumps from the cold as she tried to make herself warm. Not exactly her best move. Before she could argue, Haruto placed his blazer over her shoulder, the heavy material giving her warmth. "Oh, no, I –"

"It's alright. It's freezing in here."

"No, I'm not cold." Haha, bish, stop lying.

"Really?" Haruto raised his brow, looking at her skeptically. "Because I'm wearing this long-sleeved shirt and I'm still cold. I can't imagine how cold you must be in that dress." Oh, my, so considerate. Angels do exis — how is this man involved in the mafia?

Hanbyul sighed, giving a small smile. "You are freezing too. I can't possibly –"

"Keep it." Yes, Sir Mister Haruto Sir! His words were final, his tone was dominating, and Hanbyul couldn't bring herself to disagree.

"O-okay."

He kept staring, as if he wanted to ask her something. Please don't. I can't handle that voice. But as soon as he opened his mouth, she took a step back, leaning on the wall for strength.

"I couldn't help but notice that Stri — Hyunsuk ..." he paused, looking like he messed up. Strikes, that's Hyunsuk's street name. Haruto is definitely in the business. "... kept looking at you throughout the night," the raven-haired male continued, and Hanbyul tried to hold in her surprise, not wanting to hint at anything.

"Hyunsuk? Is he the host?" The brunette pretended to not know the name, hoping Haruto would buy the act.

"Yeah, that's the one."

"He was looking at me? I'm not sure if you are talking about me. I don't know him." Liar, liar, liar.

"Is that so? I could've sworn he was staring at you all night." Haruto shamelessly looked her up and down before smirking. "But I mean, anyone who saw you wouldn't stop looking, so I understand." Hyunsuk definitely is interested in her. It would be a shame if someone were to ... steal her away from him. The words went through the male's mind.

"As you do." she countered, pinching her hand to stop herself from blushing. Please ask no more questions.

"So, if you don't know Hyunsuk, how did you get an invitation?" Haruto questioned, looking around to see if he could find the aforementioned male. I could show her off.

"My mother's in the city council. Since she couldn't come, she made my twin and I fill in for her," she answered the phrases Jaehyuk made her memorize — for situations like this.

Mother's in city council? She must not be in the business, then. "Oh, twin?" Haruto seemed interested, still trying to find out a link between her and Hyunsuk.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if you know him. His name is Jaehyuk." Where is my Oscar for this great acting? Absolutely outstanding, DiCaprio could never.

"I–" As Haruto opened his mouth to ask — yet — another question, she prayed for a distraction. Something that would get her out of this situation.

As if on cue, her phone started ringing, and she looked at it, controlling her expressions as she see the caller ID that read 'Oppa'.

Hyunsuk? Calling me?

She looked up, noticing Haruto reading the caller ID before looking away, pretending he didn't just snoop.

"Speak of the devil," Hanbyul stated, rolling her eyes, getting too into character. I won't ask for much, just a Baeksang Art Award for my acting would do. "Hello," she answered the call, trying not to shiver in fear.

"Byul! Where the heck are you?" She heard Yedam's voice on the other side, her breathing calming down at the voice. Thank God, it's not Hyunsuk.

"I'm inside, where are you?"

"Wait, I see — are you kidding me?" He exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll come to the car, you can call the others." Hanbyul played along, despite hearing mild curses from Yedam. "I'm sorry?" She crouched down, pretending not to hear him as a way of turning away from Haruto.

"Don't make me call boss hyung. Meet us at the entrance." Yedam hung up, and she took a deep breath before facing forward with a smile on her face.

"Sorry about that, I–" She trailed off, not seeing Haruto in front of her. Where did he go? Feeling a slight weight on her shoulder, she realised he didn't take his coat with him, and just disappeared. So, do I, like, take this with me?

She wasted no time in walking towards the entrance, taking off the coat and hanging it over her arm. Hanbyul saw Asahi before the others and quickly make her way towards him, hoping he'd agree to her request.

"Asahi." She tapped on his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Could I have your coat?" She asked, seeing his eyes squint in confusion.

"You already –"

"Please, pretty please."

"Y-yeah, sure." He agreed and took off the coat, handing it to her. "The others are waiting for you. Go ahead, I'll come." He left her after pointing at the entrance where Junghwan was waving his arm, showing where he stood.

She quickly folded Haruto's coat and hid it in Asahi's one, folding it carefully over her arm. She made her way towards Junghwan, seeing Yedam eye the coat on her arm, silently questioning its owner.

"It's Asahi's, I was feeling cold. Let's go?"

"You could've asked for mine," he huffed, gesturing the others to follow him. "Come on, let's go."

Oh, God. I just lied to the Bang Yedam. Haruto, look what you make me do!

***

another update! i decided on posting three chapters once a week (all at once)

let me know your thoughts! how is it so far?

is your heart fluttering yet? XD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.5K 1.6K 28
Hyunsuk was forced by his scum father and stepmother to marry Jihoon - the disreputable heir to the Park consortium in capital city. At their first m...
65.7K 2.5K 55
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
31.6K 1.6K 43
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
2.7K 107 10
Y/N is a transferred girl from Japan... she went to Seoul because her dad had some business affairs... her mum passed away when she was three, so her...