hanbyul | watanabe haruto

By ALOHAJUN

❝ how could you lie to me like that? ❞ ❝ how could you play me like that? ❞ torn between family and love, cho... More

✠ 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
✠ 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤
𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙
𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘼𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙢
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨
𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙧 𝙉𝙤
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣
𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮!
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚
𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝙁𝙭𝙭𝙠 𝙄𝙩
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚
𝘽𝙤𝙮
𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙫𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘼𝙨 𝙄𝙛 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 (𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙊'𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠)
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚; 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨; 𝙄'𝙢 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙉𝙐𝙈

2.7K 152 214
By ALOHAJUN

Thursday, October 22

At school it was another party itself. Hanbyul's friends greeted her with great wishes, gifted her many presents, and smothered her with overflowing love. After getting all the gifts, Jaehyuk offered to take the items to the car for safekeeping.

"I can't believe you guys. I didn't want any gifts!" She pouted, smiling at her friends.

"What did you want, then? A kiss from each of us?" Junkyu cheekily asked, already leaning in with pouty lips.

Hanbyul grinned, nodding. "That would have been better, honestly." She held back a laugh as she watched the confused and shy looks on their faces.

As Jaehyuk walked back from the car, they started walking into the school, teasing each other and joking around. Soon enough, the boys fell into their own little groups, discussing things that Hanbyul did not understand.

"Did you finish the business assignment?" Hanbyul asked Junghwan, knowing he was the only one who'd understand and be able to answer to her questions.

"Yeah, took me an all-nighter, but I did it. Did you?" He grinned, looking forward once she conveyed her answer with a nod.

Junghwan and Hanbyul were the only ones actually of proper age to be in the final grade of high school. The others? Well, they were here only to keep an eye on Hanbyul.

Cons of your brother being a leader of a gang? Your life was likely to be in danger ... even though you only spend time with him once a year.

Junkyu and Yoshinori were twenty-three. Mashiho, Asahi and Jaehyuk were twenty-two. Yedam was twenty-one and Doyoung was twenty. Jeongwoo was nineteen, and Hanbyul and Junghwan were eighteen. How were they in school? Connections and money of MAGNUM, obviously.

MAGNUM was a gang started by Yang Hyunsuk in Seoul. It was the most important subsidiary of all the gangs he had founded. But now that he was in jail, Hanbyul's brother, Choi Hyunsuk, being the one who knew how things ran — and the oldest, aged twenty-four — was made boss of the mafia.

Park Jihoon — aged twenty-three — was the leader of MAGNUM. Though they were many gangs that worked under MAGNUM for Choi Hyunsuk, MAGNUM was the only squad where it was only these eleven boys. They added no one else into the group, and they carried out special tasks as Hyunsuk trusted only them completely. Jihoon didn't come to school with the others and mainly handled the work along with Choi Hyunsuk.

Kanemoto Yoshinori, or Yoshi as they called him, is the runner of MAGNUM. His speed and discreetness allow deliveries made between MAGNUM and other gangs, raising no suspicion.

Kim Junkyu, MAGNUM's warlord, is the chief enforcer of MAGNUM, ensuring the coordination of gang wars and protects their territory in Seoul. Don't get fooled by his handsome koala looks and smiley aura. He can and will erase you without a trace if you get on his bad side.

Takata Mashiho is the lookout of MAGNUM. His baby-like appearance and tiny frame helps him in blending well with the crowd and that is a great asset to the gang.

Hamada Asahi, MAGNUM's prized hitman. This brooding man is the most feared in the entire gang, even by Choi Hyunsuk, himself. And for a good reason, too. He disciplines gang members who violate the gang code, and although the boys haven't experienced it firsthand, the wails and screams of anguish heard by ones who did are enough proof of how dangerous this boy with a gummy-smile can get.

Bang Yedam, Seoul's area leader and tech guy of MAGNUM. He is in command of Seoul, along with Jeongwoo, and together, they control all street activities within the territories.

Park Jeongwoo is also an area leader, along with Yedam. Whenever Yedam is busy with a bigger task, Jeongwoo is in charge of the street activities. He has been on the most execution missions outside MAGNUM and is one of MAGNUM's prized fighters.

Kim Doyoung, the medical in-charge. He ensures every member is in no risk of infected wounds, and treats to every scar, be it physical or mental. A great person to ask for advice, and a great listener too. With Doyoung around, rest assured no one gets sick.

So Junghwan, the treasurer of MAGNUM. Since he is still in school, Hyunsuk makes sure that he isn't burdened with much and hasn't made him an official member of MAGNUM yet. Junghwan handles the money the gang makes and spends and also keeps track of the gang's books and records.

Of course, it was a given that every one of them were skilled in fighting, as they needed for their missions under MAGNUM. They were all-rounders, so the positions meant little except to have some order between them.

And Choi Hanbyul? Well, sorry to disappoint, but Hanbyul is just Hanbyul. Courtesy of an over-protective brother.

The girl leaned towards the two Japanese boys, listening in on their conversation. "... the security cameras? Are they noticeable?" Mashiho asked Asahi, seeing the boy tap away on his phone.

"Everyone is gonna know they are being watched. Except for the normal people," Asahi replied, handing over the phone to Yedam to confirm.

The brunet took the phone, looking over it before nodding. "This seems good, hyung. Do we have them in the storerooms?" He inquired, getting a nod from the older.

"What are they talking about?" Hanbyul asked Junghwan, seeing everyone talk about their designated areas, but not understanding the content.

"The dinner party tonight. Everyone's on the edge because of the things that need to be done," he replied, and she nodded understandingly.

"What about you?"

Junghwan smiled, letting out a chuckle. "I'm an actual student, so Hyunsuk hyung doesn't let me do much work. I already made the budgets and cross-checked with the bills they gave. We are ready."

"Jaehyuk, are you done with Hani's?" Yoshi asked, holding the door open as they walked into class.

Hanbyul perked up at her nickname, wondering what she had to do with their 'business' conversations. "Yep, I'll send it to you guys, and we can run through it when we are getting ready, yeah?" He answered, looking between her and Yoshi.

The brunette sat in her seat in the middle row; the others taking their seats around — like a barrier (which they were). They covered up her existence in class just like that.

When nine ridiculously handsome boys are seated around one girl, who's gonna look at the girl?

This odd combination sparked a few rumors (it's quite obvious which ones they were) and bullies in the beginning, but soon enough, they all stopped. Hanbyul wasn't sure how, though. Was it because the boys did something, or was it because the school got to know that the group was tight knit because they grew up together as orphans?

One of their classmates, Park Changwon, walked in, seeing Hanbyul amidst the boy crowd. He gave a small smile as a greeting, and she smiled back. That was it. That was the most interaction she had with a student at this school.

Even though no one knew she was Choi Hyunsuk's sister, he didn't want to risk Hanbyul or anyone around her getting hurt because of the association. As a result, growing up, her interaction had only been with these eleven boys, and no one else.

Though she gets her girl time with her 'cousin', Yang Sera. But that's only about a day or two every month. Though she was happy since it was likely she would meet her again tonight after a while. They had a lot of catching up to do.

Maybe I could meet some of her friends.

Well, I didn't meet any of her friends, but I met someone new.

***

merry christmas! a double update because it's the first time. i hope you guys enjoyed it!

updates every monday and friday! let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.6K 28
Hyunsuk was forced by his scum father and stepmother to marry Jihoon - the disreputable heir to the Park consortium in capital city. At their first m...
33.3K 1K 51
You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2 Yoshinori
68.4K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...