The Mist Pillar's Sister (MHA...

By AlvaAckerman

The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make... More

Tokito Y/N
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
Happy Birthday to Obanai Iguro
22
A/N
A/N and New Story
23
Question
Thanks
24
25
Epilogue
A/N
Book 2
A/N

Note

13.3K 318 63
By AlvaAckerman

It's Author-Chan again. Thank you for readers to read my stories. It's been six months since I published 'The Mist Pillar's Sister'.

I look at this story views and I love you guys. A lot of things happened but I'm sorry if the ending is shitty.

I am not sure about making this book crossover with Haikyuu but I'm currently writing 'Haikyuu x Gojo reader x HxH' and 'Kings And Queens' so I'm not sure about very well.

Welp. I will tell you guys when I got a good idea. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 45
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
26.3K 1K 46
โ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™€ยฟ โž - In which the twin sister of Itadori Yuuji, Itadori Y/n, had been sent on a mission with her fell...
3.3M 128K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
15.5K 364 12
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...