The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutฤ
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The 3 Star Thieves

2.1K 86 18
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

Nithya was tired and happy after winning the case against the Priyanka Kapoor. She retired lately from her hospital as she have attended an emergency case.

She was so drowsy that she didn't see who is infront of her. She was about to place her feet on the brake but it was too late. She saw the car to see a big dent on it.

Sure she will be dead now. She took her car back to drive away quickly but Adi came out of the car angrily to her surprise.

Shantanu Saxena, Adi's collogue came out and Nithya was really scared this time seeing him.

Adi and Shantanu stopped the car on the road side to take few puffs after a really hectic day. They got into the car and was about to start when they felt a huge blow on their car.

He got out to see the same girl, Nithya whom he found cute in Awan's house.

He looked at her panick stricken face keenly to see that bandage have already gone.

He still remember how Advi pushed her to the wall and at the same time asking her how she got injured.

He walked to her car glaring angrily. By the time, Shantanu too got out of the car.

" Get out. " Adi yelled on the top of his lungs. Both Shantanu and Adi are in their uniforms which made Nithya panick.

Nithya came out of the car trembling and looked at Adi all confused.

" Are you stalking me Adithya?" Even before Adi could open his mouth Nithya yelled glaring at him.

" What?" Adi screamed with her question.

" You intentionally followed me and stopped your car just before mine and in that process I hit yours. So like last time, you threatened me that you'll keep me behind the bars if I make an another accident. And taking that as the cue, you wore this stupid cop uniform to scare me. Isn't it?" She accused him pointing her finger at his police uniform.

Shantanu was trying to control his laughter while Adi is fuming in rage.

" And you! Don't you have shame to just tail him wearing that uniform?" She turned to Shantanu and the smile on his face is long gone.

" Wha.... Wha..." Shantanu stuttered.

" You think we did all this to put you behind the bars? And that too you are saying as if we have dreamt that you'll come and hit our car at this night. Right?" Adi gritted.

" I don't know about all these Adi. And get that uniform out of your body. If a real police officer sees you, he'll surely arrest you." She whispered leaning to them making Adi and Shantanu gasp at her.

" And by the way, what's the designation you have stolen?" Nithya mumbled and stood on the tip of her toes to see the stars on his shoulder.

" 3 stars? An IPS officer?" She shrieked and looked over Shantanu's shoulder as well to gasp again.

" Wait. I'll call the police and inform about you both. Surrender your stars to me and go away!" Nithya rambled again while Shantanu is looking at her with wide eyes while Adi's eyes looked raging red.

" Enough!" He shouted making Nithya flinch.

" You think we will waste our time and follow you to put you behind the bars?" Adi asked gripping her arm tightly.

" And we won't handover our stars to a person who don't even know it's value. For your kind information Dr. Mehra, this is IPS Shantanu Saxena and I'm IPS Adithya Vohra." He roared making her go all pale and look at him with fear filled eyes.

" IPS? So you are not lying? Are.... Are you.... Really a police officer?" She asked breathing shallowly.

" Yes." He whispered just leaving only few inches gap between them.

" I..... I'm sorry Adi." She stuttered with her tear filled eyes which immediately melted Adi's heart.

" Shantanu, take her car to the station and send a lady police officer to her house tomorrow morning. Make sure that her license is cancelled. File a case against her under IPC section 228 for insulting two police offices questioning about their duties and violating them." Adi said coldly holding her hand.

Nithya is shivering and tears were rolling down her eyes.

" Please..... Please don't do that Adi. I made a mistake. I don't know who you were. Please don't cancel my license. I worked very hard to be at this position." Nithya begged holding his hand with which he held hers.

Shantanu knew Adi is playing the drama. He felt pity towards that girl whom Adi is playing with. He signalled Adi to leave her but Adi smirked at his friend.

" You can arrest me but don't cancel my license. It's like a black spot on my whole career. I'll die if something grave happens." Nithya is crying hysterically begging Adithya.

Adi's heart stung when she said that she'll die.

" Don't repeat this ever Nithya. I know you didn't do this intentionally. Go sleep tight. Your eyes are drooping." Adi said cupping her cheeks.

Shantanu raised his eye brows seeing the concern Adi is showing towards Nithya.

" You won't arrest me?" She asked hiccing up badly.

" No. I won't. I understood that you are drowsy. Just go home." He said patting her cheeks gently.

She nodded and tried to move towards her car but Adi held her back.

" I'll drop you. You may hit another car. Go and sit in the passenger seat. I'll drive." He said throwing his car keys to Shantanu.

He caught them and followed Adi while Adi drove Nithya's car. Nithya guided Adi all the way to her home and in the whole process she is drowsy.

" Go. Sleep." He said and parked the car in her garage.

Adi was walking to his car when Nithya called him with almost no energy.

" I'm sorry Adi." She mumbled and turned towards her house walking inside stumbling here and there.

Adi had a small smile on his lips seeing her like that.

" Psycho!" Shantanu grunted punching Adi's arm.

" Why did you scare her Adi? You made her think about her death too! " Shantanu said angrily.

" She need to take care of herself Shantanu. She can't drive like she owns the roads. If it's not us, what her position might be? I felt like laughing when she said we stole those stars." Adi smiled thinking about her.

" You like her. Don't you?" Shantanu asked racing her car.

" May be." Adi shrugged.

Shantanu grinned and dropped himself at his house and threw the keys at his friend.

Adi drove to his house and directly landed himself on his bed. He was tired to even move his limbs let alone taking a bath.

Kunal and Sangeetha are pacing in the living room waiting for their daughter but seeing her tired and her red eyes they panicked.

" Nithya, sweety, did you cry?" Kunal asked walking to his daughter.

She looked at her father and finally broke down infornt of him. Seeing her like that Kunal's and Sangeetha's heartbeats rose. Their daughter is never the one to cry for simple things.

" Nithya, you are scaring us sweety." Sangeetha consoled giving her some water.

She explained everything to them once she settled down with her emotions.

Kunal is fuming in anger and sent her to her room while Sangeetha took him to their room not agreeing with the daughter and father duo.

" That idiot, how dare he threaten my daughter?" Kunal screamed at no one in particular.

" Cool down Kunal. That guy is right at his place." Sangeetha tried to make him understand.

" You are supporting that useless creature?" Kunal yelled at his wife.

" Kunal please sit down." She said and he did as she said.

" That guy who ever he is, he is a responsible man Kunal. If not he won't be worried about Nithya and take his precious time to drop our daughter till our house. And Nithya, is at the fault too. Didn't you ask her to take a driver? It's her luck that she hit their car, if it is some other person, then she would be on the road begging them not to complain. And what did Nithya do? She accused an IPS officer for being a fraud. Who will take those accusions? Our daughter? She is being reckless since that court trial. He just lectured her to be careful and just threatened her to put behind the bars if she drive rashly the next time. That's it." She finished and Kunal gave a thought about what his wife said.

He finally nodded his head agreeing with his wife. He concluded that his daughter is at the fault. Instead of apologising, she called him a fraud. And in this era which man will safely drop a girl at her house? That feeling warmed his heart creating a soft corner towards Adi in Kunal's heart.

The next day morning, Kunal dropped his daughter personally at the hospital because of her irresponsible nature. Nithya is fuming on herself for saying everything to her parents. If she have not said them about what happened last night, they wouldn't have taken the lecture this morning about her reckless driving and praise Adi like he is some God.

" Dr. Mehra! Are you ready?" Asked Dr. Ahmed.

" Yes. Dr. Ahmed. I need to finish this really quick." Nithya said hurriedly wearing her doctor scrubs.

" Join me in the next 5 minutes." He said walking to the OT.

Nithya wore her shoes and walked in smiling at the patient's family.

Nithya is busy in the OT while Adi got a serious issue to solve.

He is going through the medical reports of the person who got murdered last night. It is quite irritating for Adi as he is not even able to understand a single word written in the report. He need some doctor who is specialised in chemicals and drugs.

He called his assistant along with Shantanu to work on that.

" Ok. Let's come from the start Adi. Madan, India's most wanted gangstar was killed brutally. He was drugged and was pushed from the top of the building. If we get to know what is the drug used, then we can get to know who deals with that specific drug. Since we can shortlist them, it will be easy to catch them who have drugged him and killed him." Shantanu explained.

" We will get to know that but it is not enough Shantanu. The one who killed Madan is not an ordinary person. He might me someone close to him, he might be.... Might me the person the next in command. He might think that, he got rid of this Madan, so he can be the next and most powerful gangstar in India." Adi said fiddling with his pen.

" I guess....." Shantanu was cut by Adi's mobile phone ringing.

" Who's it?" Shantanu frowned as he don't like anyone disturbing them during their work.

" Avanthi aunty." He mumbled picking up her call.

" Yes aunty?" He frowned.

" Are you busy Adi?" Avanthi asked calmly.

" No aunty. Anything serious?" Adi asked.

" If you are free, can you come to the airport? Advi is leaving to the New York tonight. I want you there." Avanthi said.

" I can't make it aunty." Adi said sighing.

" Nithya will be there too." Avanthi said quickly.

Adi's next words struck in this throat. His heartbeats rose to the next level hearing her name.

" I'll.... I'll try aun...ty..." Adi's stuttered.

" You better try my boy." Avanthi said smirking on the other side.

Adi quickly closed the case for today as he want to reach there. He don't wanna miss any chance to get a view of his sweetheart.

He directly went to his house and took a quick shower. He came down in a denim jeans and blue shirt but stopped seeing Anuradha and Rahul standing all ready.

" Where are you both going?" Adi asked.

" To the airport. Doll is leaving to the New York tonight. Avanthi want all of us to be there. Mainly you." Anuradha said pointing her finger towards her son.

Adi turned pale when he heard that Avanthi asked the whole family to be there. She called Adi personally to tease him about Nithya.

Adi nodded at his parents and reached the airport. Everyone are present there and Nithya too but Adi frowned seeing her in the night dress. She looked cute in that.

Anuradha and Rahul both saw how thier son is looking at Nithya.

Adi saw Diya and Karthik arguing about Awan not coming here. But in the mean time Nithya is nowhere to be found.

He looked around but she is no where.

" You?" Awan asked with his eyes bulged when Nithya caught him looking at Advi peeking from some corner.

" Yes. I think you should meet her and give her a proper send off." Nithya said smiling.

" But Nithya....." Awan tried to say but Nithya cut him off and dragged him holding his arm.

" No buts Awan. Come." She said pulling him more forcefully.

Adi looked at them coming hand in hand and felt a pang of jealousy.

" Look! Who is here!" Nithya said loud enough to grab everyone attention. Everyone turned to see Awan in his night dress and Nithya too. Everyone gave them a weird look making Nithya go all crimson.

Adi felt like killing his best friend. Even though he know that his bestfriend is in love, Nithya and Awan looked like a couple in those night dresses.

" Have a safe journey." Awan mumbled to Advika to which she gave a curt nod.

Karthik came back from where he was and asked Adi where Advi is.

" She left." Adi said in a matter of fact.

Everyone started leaving but Adi held Nithya's wrist even before she open the car door. She jerked of her hand from him as quickly as he held.

" Don't you dare Adithya. Just because of you my freedom is confined. My father drops me daily to the hospital. Even he started supporting you. I feel like a school kid where you drop your child and pick them back." Nithya yelled and a lone tear left her eye.

" Listen Nithya. I know what I did and I'm definately not sorry for that. You should have seen your face that day. You looked tired and your eyes are red and drooping too. That day I left you because it was my car whom you have hit. What will be your condition, if someone elese will be in my position? You would be begging them in the middle of the night to leave you and not file any complaint against you. Let's leave that too........ Did you imagine? What if there are some rogues in my place. Do you think you are safe Nithya?" Adi yelled on the top of his lungs holding Nithya's arms.

Nithya cried in pain while his parents panicked seeing their son behaving like a monster.

" Please leave me. It's hurting." She cried looking at him.

Adi immediately melted seeing her tears. He wiped them gently and hugged her stroking her hair.

" I'm sorry Nithya. I just care for you. You are Advi's best friend. " Adi mumbled rubbing her back.

Anuradha and Rahul looked at each other raising their eyebrows.

" When did this happen?" Rahul asked his wife all amused.

" I don't know but I guess what Avanthi said is true." Anuradha said twitching her lips making Rahul laugh.

" Are you really sorry?" Nithya asked drenching his shirt.

" Yes. I'm." He said tightening his grip around her leaving no other option for Nithya other than hugging him back.

Nithya felt like sleeping in his arms for eternity. Those soft drums are like a lullaby at this night pulling her into the bays of sleep.

" It's alredy 2 AM. Let me drop you till your home." Adi offered.

" But you are not my friend." Nithya said sniffing. Anuradha and Rahul found it very cute. They instantly liked Nithya. She looked so innocent and fragile.

" So, friends?" Adi asked forwarding his hand which she took quickly and shook.

" Come let me drop you." Adi said holding her hand.

" Who will drop us Rahul?" Anuradha asked her husband loud enough to be heard by Nithya and Adi.

" Yeah! Who will drop them?" Nithya asked innocently. Adi want to bang his head to the dashboard. Ofcourse his father know how to drive. Adi glared at his mother while she just smirked at him.

" They can drive." Adi said monotonously.

" But who will drop you back?" Nithya asked. He just want to hit his new friend mercilessly.

" Yeah, who will drop you Adi?" Rahul asked.

" No problem. I'll go by myself. You go with aunty and uncle." She said smiling at his parents.

Adi grunted but he has no other option. He nodded but before that he snatched her mobile and turned on the GPS.

" For your safety." Adi mumbled and kept her phone back in her hand.

" Ok." Nithya said and ignited her car.

" Get in." Adi grunted and his parents got in trying to control their laughter.

He threw his mobile at them asking to keep a track on Nithya.

They reached his house and by the time they reached, Nithya is already in their house safe and sound.

Nithya reached the house and directly hit her bed but the sleep is far away from her. Her thoughts are directed towards Adi where he threatened her not to drive alone. Even now, he cared about her safety.

She know she over reacted but she was unable to control her emotions infront of him. He is like a magnet of consolation. She feel like pouring her problems infornt of him.

She was about to drown into the sleep when she heard the notification sound.

She grabbed her mobile from the night stand and looked at it to see a message form an unknown.

Did you reach?
~AV.

Nithya read that and found it strange. Who might have messaged her at this hour.

Who are you? Nithya messaged back frowning.

Adi...... He sent a single word as his reply. An instant smile formed on her lips reading his name. Her new found friend......

N: Yep. I reached. Not yet slept?

A: About to. What about you?

N: I'm about to sleep and you messaged. Good night. :)

A: Good night. Sleep tight.

With that both of them drifted into deep sleep with Nithya in Adi's thoughts.

" He is smitten by her Rahul." Anuradha said playing with his fingers.

" Yeah and she is nice. Soft, fragile and innocent." Rahul replied smiling softly.

" But I don't think she like him in that way Rahul." Anuradha frowned looking at Rahul.

" She just treats him as a friend Anu. And nothing is gonna change that." Rahul sighed.

" Our boy will be heartbroken then Rahul!" Anuradha said scared.

" Every person will be heart broken atleast once in their life Anu. For Avanthi it's Veer, for Akash, it's his wife. For Awan, it's Doll. For Karthik it's gonna be Diya and for our boy, it's definately gonna be Nithya. He broke the hearts of many girls Anu. He made them cry and rejected many. Now his true love will make him cry. He will beg her, he will cry infornt of her and many more if Nithya is his true love. She will make him go through the same pain what he made others go through." Rahul said. Only he know what kind of a demon Adi is. If he want something he'll go to any extent. Even it is some thing or it's love. He has his own sadistic and demonic ways to grab them just like his father. Rahul commited many sins to keep his wife with him and did many dirty things to keep his married life stable.

Rahul gave a beautiful smile to his wife and kissed her forehead mumbling an I Love You to his wife. But one thing Rahul don't know is his wife know everything about him and what he did. That is what made her stay with him. She don't want him to commit any more sins to keep her with him.

Anuradha smiled back at him and mumbled an I Love You too kissing his cheek.

.........................................................

" Hey, how are you?" Nithya asked Advi.

" You woke me up just to ask this? Idiot!" Advi yelled from the other side.

" Sorry." Nithya said smiling sheepishly.

" Do you want something?" Advi asked slowly losing her sleep.

" Yeah. I wanna know how is your health. Any improvements? Are you sleeping well now a days? I need to make an annual health report of yours and submit it to Dr. Ahmed." Nithya reasoned.

Advi thought for a while and sighed mumbling that there are no improvements in her health. Same nightmare every day. Nithya sighed with disappointment when she heard all these. She atleast expected her to say something which is useful. Nithya have been submitting the same reports since 3 years and she don't wanna disappoint Dr. Ahmed this time.

" Fine...... It's ok. I'll prepare the reports." Nithya said and cut the call.

On the other hand Adi, Shantanu and his Assistant Suresh was asked to deal an another case.

" Suresh! Can you get that file regarding that kidnapping case please." Adi asked and he did.

Shantanu and Suresh sat infornt of him discussing about the case.

" Sir, I know few people who live in that area." Suresh said suddenly.

" Are you into something illegal Suresh? Cause that area is a red light area. You know that very well." Adi asked coldly.

" No sir. I just got to know few people when we raided the brothel last time. I kept in touch with them so that if there may be any use further with them." Suresh said chuckling.

" Good." Shantanu said and signalled both of them that it's time to end the case. The mobstar's case is still pending. It has become a huge headache for both Shantanu and Adithya.

" Come out you bastard!" Adi dragged a person outside who is an oldman.

" Sir..... Ple....ase leave me. I don't know about anything." The oldman begged joining his hands. His forehead was bleeding profusely and he was crying.

" Shut up..... Just shut up. Where is that girl?" Adi yelled and raised his hand to hit him but someone else caught his hand.

He angrily turned to them and to his astonishment, it is Nithya who held his hand. She is raging seeing Adi hitting the oldman.

" What the hell are you doing over here Nithya?" He yelled on the top of his lungs. She in the redlight area where the prostitutes work is not settling with him.

" I came here on my work Adithya." She gritted.

" Here? In this area?" He asked angrily.

" I don't see whether the people are good or bad to treat them. Who will treat them if everyone treats them as some untouchables Adithya?" She asked with raging eyes.

Adi left her hand listening to her reasons. No doubt she is a person with golden heart. Nithya swatted his hand away and treated that oldman. He flinched when she tried to touch him. Nithya glared Adithya when the oldman flinched. Nithya always left Shantanu amazed with her nature and words.

" What are they talking about?" Nithya asked the oldman cleaning his forehead.

" Madam, they are beating everyone asking where we hid the kidnapped girl." The oldman said.

Nithya looked at Adi angrily and he immediately looked away.

" I know that you know about that girl. Help them to find her and I'll make sure you face no charges and I'll treat your ill wife freely." Nithya said coldly bandaging his forehead.

Adi had this secret smile on his lips seeing how softly she is dealing with that oldman. She is helping both the oldman and the police at the same time.

She gave one last look to Adithya and walked away from there. Adithya looked at the oldman and glared at him. He quickly guided Adi, Shantanu and Suresh to that place and Adi nodded at him to leave and that oldman ran from there.

There are 3 persons surrounding the girl. She looked scared and tears smeared on her chubby cheeks.

Adi signalled Suresh and he shot the person who ran towards them while Shantanu and Adi took care of the remaining two.

Suresh carried the girl and sat in the passenger seat while Adi is returning back giving few notes to that oldman.

He felt an unfamiliar touch on his back and he jumped at his place.

Adi turned back and saw a girl in the most revealing saree trying to seduce him. He squealed in panick and took few steps back.

" Wanna join my bed hotty?" The woman asked.

" Shameless creature." Adi mumbled and ran from there. Shantanu saw that and bursted into fits.

" Enough Shantanu." Adi said pushing a box into his hand.

" What's this?" He asked frowning.

" Chocolate fudge. For Anvi. Mom sent it." Adi answered annoyingly.

They drove back to the station ending the mishap for today.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001

Only if you know guys how tough it is write this book.

I have to re-revise Advi's and Awan's book to match the situations here.

Word Count: 4230

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 6K 51
"What happened Prisha? Why did you call me here at this time? Is everything alright?" I asked getting closer to her. She doesn't call me at odd hours...
483K 20.9K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
11M 604K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
73.7K 5.7K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...