The Silver Fighter | ✓

By LiseR05

"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under... More

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}
{CHARACTER AESTHETICS}
Don't Touch The Hood. Just . . . Don't.
Is 'Somewhat Legal' A Thing?
Explanations Are In Order
Elle . . . Elsa. Same Difference.
The Temple . . . Dun Dun Dun
A Run In With The Devil's Personal Flying Monkey
Off Brand Mickey Mouse
Hey There Dumbasses
Five Year Old Insults Are The Best
A Somewhat Amusing Car Ride
Alexa, How Do I Dispose Of A Body?
Apologies. Or Something Like That
A Jolly Good Dinner
Take That, Asshat!
Cam Is Dead
One Big Happy Hellhole
Story Time Pt. 1
Story Time Pt. 2
Possibly Committing Murder
How He Met My Mother
Sleepover Pt. 1: Grace Needs Her Chicky Nuggies
Sleepover Pt.2: Mario Kart And James Corden
Sleepover Pt. 3: John's Moment
Sleepover Pt. 4: A Pillow Fight . . . Among Other Things
Sleepover Pt. 5: The Warning
Sleepover Pt. 6: Our Special Moment From Hell
Sleepover Pt. 7: Finally Getting Help
Is This What They Call Pillowtalk?
Ron Weasley Comparisons
What's This? Physical Affection?
They Say Move In. I Say Sod Off.
A Staredown With The Coppers
Is Strangling Illegal?
I Don't Do Heartfelt Confess-
Teething Issues
A Hair Fetish
Where My Swifties At?
Finally Getting To The Good Stuff
Respectfully Declining Dying
Nearly Dying . . . Again
I Hate My Friends
Mother Hens And Chicken Nuggies
Moment Of Silence For The Big Reveal
Elle's Moment
I'm Sorry, He Knows WHAT?
A Little Bit Of Sass And Snark
Sibling Bickering Never Gets Old
A Kiss by Grace ft. John's Thoughts
Gurl Talk
Why Do All Boys Suck? Except For John?
Insert Evil Laugh
Roofie Me Up, Baby
Satan's Personal Lap Dog
Hell-oween Car Chase
Okay, So . . . Getting Shot Sucks
Moral Of The Story: Ray Is A Drama Queen
EXTRA: How John Asked Grace Out. And Nearly Killed Her.
EXTRA 2: John Knew The Entire Time??
{NEW BOOK}

For The Love Of Ice Cream

618 26 2
By LiseR05

"It does not take a blasted forty-five minutes to get ice cream." I grumbled, unamused by Ben and Gray taking such a bloody long time to get the ice cream and haul arse back here.

I think John and I both knew what the guys were up to. They one-hundred percent were trying to set me and John up.

They're not as slick as they like to imagine.

And so, John and I were watching TV on the couch, cuddled up with Coop while waiting for those idiots to come back. By that time, it had been an hour since they left and was currently five o'clock. I was beginning to get hungry.

"You texted them, right?" I asked John and he nodded, confirming. I left out a huff and blew my hair out of my face.

"Then where the bloody hell are they?" I muttered to myself as I turned up the volume on the TV. I decided to skip that episode of The Arrow  since it had to do with Laurel and Laurel can go somewhere where Oliver isn't, 'kay?

"Of course Laurel is there." I heard John mutter from my left, beside Coop who was squashed in the middle of John and myself. I raised a surprised eyebrow.

"You hate her too?" I questioned, amused by his reaction. He gave me a look.

"Who doesn't?" He replied rhetorically and I shrugged.

"The people who ship her and Oliver." 

John rolled his eyes at my remark. "Ugh. Don't make a vomit." I chuckled, amused.

'You don't have to tell me twice.'

"Wow. I wouldn't have thought you'd be this...reactive towards her." I declared with grin. He raised his eyebrow.

"And why would you think that?" He asked. It was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"She's a 'spunky' and 'badass', beautiful woman. What's not to like?" I mocked and John shook his head adamantly.

"Well, I find her annoying and whiney." He muttered lowly and I laughed.

"Same here, mate." I replied, skipping to the next episode. Right as the theme tune played and Oliver's monologue popped up, Tweedle Twat and Tweedle Twatier busted through the door.

'Bloody hell, they're loud.'

"Honey, we're home!" I heard Gray shout and I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. Both of the guys came into my view holding several grocery bags. Gray wore a satisfied smirk.

'And here we go.'

"Well look at what we have here." Gray said smugly and I raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Two people and a dog watching TV?" I guessed in a mocking tone. Gray rolled his eyes, but the smirk didn't leave his face.

"Sure, Gracie. Sure." He replied and I gave him the bird in response.

"What took you two so long?" John spoke up. Gray simply shrugged, the bags following the motion.

"Ben didn't know how to open the freezer." was his simple response which was followed by a hiss. I assumed Ben kicked him and I snorted.

"You two may be stupid, but you're not that stupid." Grayson glared at me and I smiled innocently at him. 

John sighed. "Well, your idiocy doesn't matter now. At least you got the food." John stated and stood up. I nodded in agreement and rubbed Coop's ears. I smiled when he grinned up at me. 

I forgot how soft his fur was.

"What time is it?" I asked as I gently pushed Coop off of me and began to stand.

"Five o'clock on the dot." Ben replied while putting the ice cream on the counter. When I saw how much they got, my eyes widened.

"Bloody hell, mate. All I wanted was one tub of ice cream. Not seven." I said, shocked. 

These twats had gotten seven tubs of ice cream.

Seven.

For four people.

'For fucks sake.'

Gray shrugged. "We didn't know what flavor you liked." He stated and walked to sit on a barstool. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Nice excuse." I mumbled, walking over to the counter and getting out the ice cream scoop.

"Thank you." Gray responded snarkily and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay," I started as I got the tubs out of the bags, "we have Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, Birthday Cake, and Rocky Road." I listed, placing them in a row. I looked up to see Ben and Gray sitting in the bar, and John propped up against the wall. 

"Seven was so necessary, guys. Thanks." I announced sarcastically and Gray rolled his eyes as he flipped me off.

"Just be grateful and scoop me some Chocolate, will you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who said you could have some?" I asked with a smirk tugging on my lips. 

Grayson narrowed his eyes at me and I knew he was going to protest. "I went out and got you six tubs of ice cream-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Which was entirely your own choice, Gray." I interrupted smugly. 

If looks could kill, Gray's glare he was giving me would have me by Satan's side real quick.

I smirked proudly at his reaction and faced Ben. "What flavor do you want, Ben?" I inquired. Ben smiled as he pet Coop's ears. 

"Vanilla, please." He said kindly and I smiled as well.

'Such a sweetheart.'

"Coming right up." I replied and got out the bowls. I then began to scoop the ice cream into a bowl for Ben. "Chocolate sauce?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No thank you." I smiled at his politeness and handed him the bowl. I then faced my right towards John.

"What about you?" I asked and he gave me a small grin.

"Rocky Road would be nice." He said and I chuckled.

"Okay." I then scooped out some Rocky Road for him. "Chocolate sauce?" I questioned and he nodded. I gave him the chocolate so he could drizzle it on himself and handed him his bowl. He took it gratefully and poured the sauce on.

"Do you guys want something for dinner?" I inquired while I got myself some Mint Chocolate ice cream. Ben chuckled as he ate a spoonful of his desert.

"Isn't it a little late for that?" He asked with a mouthful and I shrugged.

"And your point is?" I retorted with a grin and he grinned back. 

After I got my ice cream, I got the chocolate sauce and poured some on. I set my bowl to the side and scooped out one more bowl of chocolate ice cream and handed it to Gray.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Take it or leave it, mate." I declared and he regarded me carefully as he took it.

"You didn't do anything to it, right?" 

I rolled my eyes at his idiocy. "Even if I wasn't standing right in front of you while I made it and if I had done something to it, you wouldn't know until it was too late." I stated with a threat laced in my tone and I got myself a spoon.

"Great." Gray muttered to himself sarcastically and I smacked him upside the head as I walked by to sit on the couch.

"Ow!" He hissed. I smirked in response as I plopped myself down and Coop sat in my lap. "Brute." He muttered. I put a hand to my ear dramatically.

"What was that?" I asked innocently.

He shook his head swiftly. "Nothing." He replied quickly and I grinned victoriously.

"That's what I thought." I retorted as I pressed play and the show started.

"Ew. Laurel." Ben fake gagged and I laughed at his reaction.

"I feel you." I agreed and skipped to Season 2, Episode 8.

'My boy Barry Allen is in this one.' I thought with a grin as the episode started. John plopped himself down next to Cooper like we originally were before the buffoons made their grand entrance. Ben sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table and Gray sat on the loveseat next to the couch with a grey blanket over him.

We watched the show until six-thirty rolled around and the sky got dark.

"Shit." John cursed, just now seeing how dark it was outside. "It got dark real quick." I nodded my head. 

"You know what that means..." Gray trailed off sneakily. I narrowed my eyes at him.

'What now?' 

When none of us answered, he continued, "A sleepover!" He screeched in a fake girly voice and I shook my head adamantly.

"No, no, no, no, no." I immediately protested. There was no way I was going to have a sleepover with these three numbskulls. 

'Not. Happening.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
7.2M 206K 44
~~~ Ryder's face turned angry as he pushed me back up against a wall. His face hovered inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips that...
20.8K 584 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...