[E]verlasting [M]emories

By HistoricalMusical1

Ever wonder what it would be like to have an android or machine fall in love with you? Well, look no further... More

Disclaimer
Paintin the Town Red
When You Cuddle
Paintin the Town Red Part Two
Loving You Too Late
Why They Love You
Tumblr Prompts!!!
Perks Of Dating- Eve
Perks of Dating-Adam
Swingset Blues
Groupchat To Hell
Groupchat to Hell (THE SECOND PART)
SNEAK PEAK FOR NEW FANFICTION
From the Rejected Cutscene Collection
Musical Oneshots One: Apollo
The Phoenix Characters
WORLOEBSNkss
Playing Uno Featuring YOU!
Aidisksoakvzka GUYS
Musical Oneshots two: Sad Song
Quote prompts!
Androids as Parents!!
You know you're a nier automata fan when.....
Let Me Protect You
9S with a male s/o headcanons
Poll
Pet Names!
Adam with a male s/o
Become as Gods
Reasons to Stay
An Intervention
Who Fell In Love First?
I'm Not That Girl
Heartbeat
Scandalous Picnics
"Where do babies come from?"
2B Headcanons
Various with a dead s/o
Update!!
Incorrect quotes
Grimoire: Housemates
Grimoire: Incorrect Quotes
Grimoire: Kaine Headcanons
Ask Me Anything!
Hey lookie lookie!
Groupchat Back To Hell!
Stay Alive...for me?
Remember Me (Not)
Update on the update!!!
Favorite place to kiss?
Grimoire: Scars
2B dedicated Collage
No Translations
Eve with a centaur! S/O
Abc's of Yandere-requests open!
Request List
Eve with a male s/o
9S Yandere Alphabet
Imagine: Running away from a yandere adam
Reasons to Stay: In the Bunker
Dive In Deep
Relative Insanity!!!
So ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Update??
Grimoire: You've got a friend in me
[ษ†โฑคโฑคร˜โฑค] Communications down
Valentine's Day Headcanons
Children
W4rn!n9. (0d3 8r34k!n9
Grimoire: Don't Look Back
Note about the cover + eve headcanons
Brothers...[F]orever right?
We Have Two Left Feet (and we're running out of toes)
So... (and also headcanons)
Catching the last bus to hell!
These Silent Silver Days
Not-So-Silent Reverie
Announcement!
Playlist- to be in love with 9S
Somebody that I used to know

Happy Birthday!

159 3 11
By HistoricalMusical1

   Adam x human!reader
I tried to keep the reader gender neutral, so I apologize if I slipped up with gender pronouns.

What do you think of Kristen and Evelyn? I'm not sure how old they are XD but I don't think this'll be the only oneshot where they'll make an appearance.

Anyways enjoy this fluff!

     Ever since you had woken up in the ruins of what was once a busy city, the machine brothers Adam and Eve had taken care of you. The three of you developed a strong friendship, and you loved them both. Eve was like the brother you never had and Adam, well, Adam was...the sun. You felt like Adam gave you new life just by smiling at you.

   Yeah...you had it pretty bad for Adam. It didn't help that he loved to surprise you with little gifts now and then.

  "Hey Y/N!" Eve called, poking his head into your room. "Adam found something you might be interested in, wanna see it?"

   "Yeah! What is it?" You exclaimed excitedly, tripping over gravity in your hurry to get out of your room.

  You would have hit the ground if Eve hadn't caught you by your upper arm. "I've read a little bit about human courtships...do you like my brother?" Well...that came out of nowhere.

  "Uh...yes...?" You whispered, and you prayed that it was too quiet for Eve to hear. Unfortunately being a machine meant that Eve could hear you perfectly well.

     Maybe you should have lied and said no. You might have been spared a knife against your throat.

  "I'm only going to warn you once," Eve glowered. "Adam is everything to me. If I find out that you hurt him, and trust me, I will find out, I will not hesitate. This is your warning. Do I make myself clear?"

  'Yes! More than clear! I've never heard of a knife brother, more shotgun fathers, but holy crap you scared me can I have my will to live back please?!'

  You nodded, too petrified to speak.

  "Good!" He exclaimed, lowering the knife from your neck. "Sorry about that, I wanted to make sure I had your attention."

  "It's a bit late for that," you muttered. "Uh, What was it that Adam wanted to show me?"

  "He wanted to keep it a surprise," Eve replied, linking his arm through yours and skipping off as though nothing had happened.

  As you and Eve came to the center of the Copied City, you saw Adam sitting on a bench, probably waiting for the two of you.

"Hey, Adam!" You exclaimed, waving at him with your free hand.

  Adam looked up at the two of you and grinned, waving back.

  'The world is ending! Adam grinned! Ahhh! Wait...didn't the end of the world technically already happen for humanity...?'

  "Eve, did you tell Y/N what the surprise was?" Adam asked his brother.

  In response, Eve shook his head. "Nope! Not a word."

  'Well yeah, you were a little too busy THREATENING ME WITH A KNIFE to tell me anything before I even asked.'

  "Wonderful. Y/N, come with me."

    You waved at Eve, who gave you a "this-is-a-golden-opportunity-and-you-better-not-waste-it" look, to which you blushed bright red and turned away from him.

   You and Adam had not been walking very long when he placed a dark cloth over your eyes, effectively obscuring your vision.

  "I'm not like the androids ya know," you huffed as you held onto his hand.

   "I know that fact well, Y/N. This is a surprise for you, and I don't want you to see it till we're there."

  "Uh-!" You attempted to form some sort of reply but the brush of his fingers on your hair as he secured the cloth on your head made you gasp.

  "Were you trying to say something, Y/N?"

  "Oh...uh, no!" You chuckled nervously.

  "Suit yourself then," he replied, and he gently held your hand as he guided you to your unknown destination.

   At first, you were able to keep up with Adam, but your stamina didn't last forever. If Adam was upset at you for slowing the pace down, he didn't show it. He even slowed down his pace so that you wouldn't feel rushed.

  It was only after you stumbled on some rocks that he decided that you had walked enough.

  "Hold on," he said. "I'm going to carry you the rest of the way."

   You were expecting to be suddenly carried bridal style, like how these kinds of stories usually turned out. Instead, Adam gave you a piggyback ride. He then continued to walk, and although at first, you feared that you would slow him down, his pace didn't falter at all.

   "What was your family like before Project Gestalt?"

   "What? Oh, um, normal? At least, as normal as we could be," you replied, startled at the sudden question.

   "The way you interact with Eve makes me wonder...did you have a younger sibling of your own?"

  "If you mean demons from hell disguised as adorable angels then yes I had younger siblings."

   "It sounds like there is a story to tell there," Adam chuckled. "Care to indulge me?"

   "Oh, where to begin? Those two always got into mischief."

   "What were their names?"

    You smiled as your mind conjoined up mental images of your twin siblings, each one with a matching crooked grin and twigs and leaves stuck in their hair. "They were both girls, and although they were extremely identical, as identical twins are, I could always tell them apart by asking them what they wanted to do. Evelyn, the youngest, preferred the comfort of the house and was almost always working on some art project, but if her sister wanted to play outside she'd always join in. Meanwhile, the oldest, Kristen, loved anything and everything to the great outdoors, and when they were little she'd drag Evelyn outside so they could have tree climbing races."

   "Thank you for that," Adam whispered. "We're here now."

   A pit of nervousness began to grow in your stomach as Adam lowered you to the ground. Then he once again brushed his fingers against your hair as he undid the blindfold.

  "Unfortunately the lighting here is not very good," Adam said once the blindfold was removed. "So don't go wandering off, okay? I don't want anything to happen to you."

  "Okay Adam," you said, cautiously following Adam as closely as you could without stepping on the back of his feet.

   Like Adam had said, the long corridor you found yourself in was dim and you barely made out the shapes of various unidentifiable medical objects, or UMOs for short.

   "We're almost there Y/N," Adam replied. "Just beyond the door up ahead."

   You grinned as you neared your destination, wondering what waited for you beyond the door. This could turn into the worse day of your life, after all, it was only you and Adam, so if at any moment Adam decided that your life was not worth sparing...well you doubted anyone would be able to rescue you in time. Or Adam just wanted to surprise you.

  Yeah, that was probably it.

   "Okay Y/N," Adam said, stopping in front of the door. "Are you ready to see what's behind this door?"

   You nodded, trying to calm your fears that this would take a drastic and painful turn. With your nod, Adam opened the door.

   "Happy birthday, Y/N," Adam whispered into your ear as you took in the sight before you.

   In two large chambers filled with a blue liquid, Kristen and Evelyn lay in suspended animation.

   "How did you find them?" You said in a whisper, not trusting your voice. "I thought they were dead."

   "This is how Eve and I found you," came the reply. "I still remember how I woke you up. I need you to be the first person they see."

   You blinked a couple of times, afraid that it was too good to be true. To your great happiness, your sisters were not a mere figment of your imagination.

  "Adam, I can't thank you enough!" You cried through tears of joy. "How did you even find them?"

  "Other machines on the network found them. It's a good thing I haven't yet disconnected from the network, since I never would have found this place without it," Adam replied.

  "Wait, you're thinking about disconnecting from your network? Aren't you and Eve in charge of the machine side of the war?"

  "Things have changed. I do not want to lose you and I can't bear the thought of leaving you if the androids are victorious."

  "So if you disconnect from the network and remain neutral, there's a chance you won't have to fight?"

  "That is correct. Will you help me open the lid to these containers?"

  "Of course!"

   Adam smiled at you as you opened the lids keeping your sisters confined inside the containers. "They will wake up on their own once we get them out of the liquid," he said. "That's how Eve and I woke you up."

  You nodded but said nothing, and you gently hooked your arms under Kristen's armpits and pulled her out of the goo, muttering something about how heavy she was as you did so.

   Adam, meanwhile, lifted Evelyn from her prison with ease. "I've asked a couple of machines to help us carry your sisters to the Copied City," he tells you. "Once Eve and I disconnect from the network, we'll carry them to Pascal's village."

  "Sounds like a plan!"

  So the plan was carried out, and Evelyn and Kristen soon woke up without any alarming health complications.

  It didn't take long for your sisters to convince Pascal to throw you a birthday party. With their help, the machines in Pascal's village decorated the buildings with colorful scraps of fabric.

  They even came up with several presents, one of which was a dance.

  "Now Y/N," Kristen giggled. "You can dance with your boyfriend!"

  "Knock it off!" You exclaimed, blushing furiously. "He's not my boyfriend!"

  "Oh sure," Evelyn grinned. "You definitely don't look at him the same way mommy looked at daddy."

   "Fine, I'll ask him for a dance. Will you please bug someone else?"

   "But we don't know anyone else!" Kristen whined. "They're all so big and scary!"

   To your relief, Eve came to your rescue.

   "Are these the little sisters I've heard so much about?" He asked.

   "Yup! And I can tell that they're okay because they won't stop teasing me," you replied. "Kristen, Evelyn, this is Eve. He's one of my friends. Be nice to him, okay?"

   Kristen and Evelyn saluted you. "'Kay!" They exclaimed, before latching onto Eve's legs.

   "Alright, now to find Adam. He can't be that hard to find, right?"

   "There you are Y/N," Adam said, jarring you out of your thoughts. "I thought I'd never find you."

~play song~

    As your favorite song began to play, Adam gently began leading you in a dance. Other machines around you watched the two of you curiously, before trying this dance out for themselves.

    "I'm really starting to believe my sisters are Eros and Aphrodite reborn which is weird because Eros was a guy..." you sighed. "They've been wanting to set me up with you all night."

    "And is that a bad thing?"

   "No, it just goes to show how obvious I am," you shrugged, not caring how much your face blushed anymore. "They knew I was head over heels for you in about ten minutes."

   You were surprised when Adam gently tilted your face towards his. "Eve was saying something similar to me earlier," he said, though you were so distracted by your closeness that your brain may as well have been mush at that moment. "Is it true?"

   "Y-yes, it's true," you whispered, barely able to form the words.

   "Thank you," he whispered, before placing a soft, delicate kiss on your lips.

   Immediately, you heard someone shout, "Not in front of the children!" Which completely ruined the moment.

   "Are you jealous, Eve?" Adam chuckled. "I apologize, but I am not sharing them."

    Although you would have been very happy to melt into a puddle of a embarrassment, as Kristen and Evelyn teased you with the kissing song, you smiled and wondered what you had ever done to deserve such a happy day.

  Other than that whole incident with Eve earlier.

  That you could do without.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 869 56
I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things you love. So I surrounded myself with prettymuch and this is what happened. ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ...
43.7K 2.3K 49
Peep to know ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #01 in FallingForYou (15-10-2021) #01 in IshqAan ( 06-09-2021) #04 in IPZN (01-10-2021) #02 in IPZN (08-10-2021) #01 in AhaanVeerMa...
192K 2.8K 14
Note: This is a girls of Nier Automata x male reader Description/Summery (Y/n) (L/n) is a Human with a microcomputer that was implanted inside his he...
3.4K 12 11
This is a bunch of one shots of love stories I imagine everyday. (Slow updates) Highest ranking: #3 youandme (Nov. 2, 2018) ...