YOU (jenlisa)

By dlesyeux_nini

#jenlisaff More

Foreword
Chapter 2 Reminiscing
Chapt 3 My Lili
Chapt 4 SaturDate
Chapt 5 Lisa who?
Chapt 6 Unwelcome Guest
Chapt 7 Old Wound
Chapt 8 Close Counter
Chapt 9 Meet Lisa's Girl
Chapt 10 Poison
Chapt 11 Emotion War
Chapt 12 Sleeping Beauty Vs Snow White
Chapt 13 Who is the Witch?
Chapt 14 KAI
Chapt 15 Surprise!
Chapt 16 The Reason Why
Chapt 17 Double Troubles
Chapt 18 Misinterpret
Chapt 19 Where is My Lili?
Chapt 20 The Untold Story
Chapt 21 Mr. Uncle Advice
Chapt 22 Stubborn Jennie, Determine Lisa.
Chapt 23 What Happens To My Heart?
Chapt 24 The Second Chance
Chapt 25 Special Appearance
Chapt 26 Jisoo's Surprise
Chapt 27 Verge of Crack?
Chapt 28 Were Good, but...
Chapt 29 BIG SURPRISE
Chapt 30 Dreams Come True
Chapt 32 Unsaid Stories Of Jennie
Chapt 33 Undisturbed Sleep
Chapt 34 Eunha's Letter
Chapt 35 I'll Make Things Right
Chapt 36 Juliet Saves Romeo
Chapt 37 I'm Dying Inside
Chapt 38 YOU JENNIE
Chapt 39: I Can't Hold Myself
Chapt 40 Kissing In The Rain
Chapt 41 Uncertainty
Chapt 42 Future or Nah?
Chapt 43 Lisa's Missing
Chapt 44 Mystery
Chapt 45 Dr. T
Chapt 46 The Orphanage
Chapt 47 LALISA
Chapt 48 Tricky Jennie
Chapt 49 Our Home
Chapt 50 Time
Chapt 51 Let's Get Married
Chapt 52 We Aren't together
Chapt 53 The Next Right Thing
Chapt 54 RUBY KIM MANOBAN

Chapt 31 The Fault In Their Thoughts

174 7 1
By dlesyeux_nini

Jennie flashback...

"No––– No––– No–– We can't give this to Jennie. " Mike snatched the envelope from Jisoo and put it aside.

"Yeah. Lisa doesn't want Jennie to know it either. " Jisoo sighs  and stared to the cream––color envelope that they placed on Jennie bed.

"But Mrs. Jung said Jennie should come too. " Mike shakes Jisoo arm. They just came back from visiting Eunha at their house when Mrs. Jung handed them three envelopes. The invitation cards.

"But Lisa doesn't want Jennie to know this!" Jisoo hissed as she removed Mike hands from her arm.

"Jisooyaah, how could this be? I know there's must be something wrong. " Mike massaged his temple. Thinking of what they should say to Jennie gave him headache.

"I don't know too, squid! You think! " Jisoo messed her hair and dropped her body on Jennie bed.

"What are you two talking about? " Jennie came out from the bathroom while wiping her wet hair.

"Oh... Nothing!! Were waiting for you." Mike gulped and quickly hide the envelope behind his back.

"Yeah.... We are waiting for you. " Jisoo jerked up from the bed like a spring.

"I know there must be something. Look at your face. " Jennie pointed her finger her best friend's face.

"Jen, we come here to visit you. You know, I miss you so much. " Mike passed the envelope to Jisoo as Jennie sat beside him. Since  Jennie broke up with Lisa, she decided to stop working at Aunty Dara Bistro and never come out from their house. Not even once.

"Really? " Jennie stoop up and changed her sitting position to be beside Jisoo.

"This squid keeps nagging me to take him meet you. " Jisoo forced herself to smile at Jennie. At the same time she passed the envelope back to Mike.

"Oh... " Jennie nodded her head knowingly.

"What about this? " Jennie yanked the envelope from Jisoo back and lifted it up to the air.

Jisoo looked to Mike with her shocking face while Mike face already drained with color. " It's not my hand. "  Jisoo can read Mike lips.

"Oh, it's for me. Who's gonna get married here? " Jennie exclaimed in surprised as she realized that the envelope of the wedding invitation was addressed to her.

"Jennie.. "  Both Jisoo and Mike didn't manage to stop Jennie as Jennie already took out the card from the envelope.

'JUNG EUNHA AND LISA MANOBAN WEDDING'S INVITATION'

Jennie eyes laid on the line of the card. The card slipped off from Jennie hand to the floor.

End of Flashback...

It has been two weeks since they broke up. Lisa and Jennie completely lost their connection. No phone calls, no messages of good morning neither good night wishes, no texts from Lisa asking Jennie whether she has ate her lunch or not,  no text from Jennie asking Lisa where she is right now and no texts of saying Lisa is waiting for Jennie outside the house. All gone.

"Lisa, I can't live without you. " Jennie sobs bitterly. She doesn't know that her decision of breaking up with Lisa could this be hurt. It is indeed true that angry people are not always wise. She remembered how she fumed irritably, starting with the scene where she slapped Lisa cheeks hardly until the last word that come out her mouth. "I want to break  up. " The anger burnt her precious balance act.

When Lisa doesn't know is Jennie always waiting for her to come or at least make an effort to call her. Jennie wanted to hear Lisa's pleading voice. "Jennie listen to my explanation." or "Jennie, hear me. I'll tell you the truth." nor "Jennie, I can't accept this break up. You need to hear me first. "But her phone rings for none.

Naaah, remember Jen she want to explain to you but you didn't hear her.

Even thou, she would come here and apologize.

She did apologize Jen but your anger ate you.

Shut up Author!  -glare-

Opppsss.... Kekeke...

Jennie swear, if Lisa shows up in front of her right now, she will surely listen to Lisa. She will listen to what ever Lisa wanted to tell her even if it take hours to be explained. She will wait. She WILL WAIT but she knows it won't happen. She might be stupid, egoist and stubborn of not giving Lisa a chance to explain everything that night but if Lisa really loves her serious with this relationship, Lisa must fight for it just like she used to do before. Now she realizes why Lisa doesn't show up or put an effort to reconcile with her, the envelope in her hands is the answer, Lisa and Eunha weddings invitation. What surprise her more is the ceremony will be held in another two days.

"How could you do this to me Lisa. " Jennie face is still wet with tears as she forces her eyes to shut and sleep, her heart is beating with pain and hurt. Her sadness is unfathomable yet she feel betrayed and lonely. She lays helplessly on the bed, in the middle of her shattered world.

Meanwhile at the other side of living....

Amber POV...

"Aigooo this kid! She really loves to give me troubles. " Amber walks along the corridor and finally reaches Lisa unit, her apartment. Rosé told her that Lisa hasn't come to the office for three days and she asked her to look for Lisa. Even if Rosè is just a cousin to her, Amber always respect Rosé as Lisa eldest sister. Everything that come out from Rosé mouth is an order that she must obey and accomplishes it.

"Where is the key? " Amber rummages through her pockets to find Lisa apartment key.

"Nah, here you are. So trouble like your owner. "Amber talks to the key and unlocks the door.

"Lisa? " Amber steps into the house and closes the door behind her.

"Lalisa?" Amber walks to the living room. The house is so dark yet it is night.

Amber switches on the lamps.

"Kamjagiya! " Amber jumps like a startled rabbit.

Lisa house is a sea of mess. Amber walks to the kitchen. It was the most massive part of the house . Flour spread on the floor, milk spilled on the table, bed smells come from rotten eggs and the dishes left unwash. Amber can't believe that Lisa place could be this mess. As she always knew, Lisa is a hygienic person. This dirty and unpleasant situation is not in Lisa dictionary of life.

"What happened here. " Amber frowns as she walks carefully as not to touch any disgusting rotten yolks or even spoiled food stuffs. She pinches her nose to prevent the unpleasant smell from entering her nostril.

Suddenly she stops at the dining table.
Amber frown even more.

"Happy Birthday My Girl. " Amber cam read what was written on the cake. Of course the cake wasn't good or edible anymore. It seemed like it has been left for days. Amber diverts her gaze to other spot of the kitchen again. It come to her surprise when she saw there are so many cakes in the kitchen's cabinet too. All cakes for Lisa's girl, JENNIE .

"Oh my G! This is not a good sign. " Amber dashes out from the kitchen and makes her way to find Lisa. She heads to Lisa's bedroom.

Lisa POV...

"I love you... You love me.. We are happy Jennie and Lisa.. With a great big hug ... And a kiss from me to you... Would you say... You love me too. " Lisa hums the song in her low voice but the silent, dark room turns the humming to be a creepy one. Each syllable will send tremors to anyone who heard it. She is sitting at the corner of the room, hugging her knees tight and rest her head on them.

"Jennie, don't doubt my love to you...  I love you and I always do." She talks to  Jennie. Not a real Jennie. Remember? It is the pendant name Jennie.

" Mianhe... Please forgive me... Please forgive me... " She holds the pendant close to her chest as if she is trying to hug the Jennie.

"Lisa? " Amber voice jerks Lisa from her moment of contemplation. From her position to the door of her bedroom, Lisa can see Amber clearly but Amber can't see her yet. Lisa knows that Amber will see her once her cousin's vision slowly adjusted to the dark surrounding.

"Lalisa? "Amber calls out her name again but this time Amber switches on the lights.

"No. Please don't. " Lisa groans and covers her eyes immediately.

"Yaaah Lisa! What are you doing? " Amber doesn't bother Lisa pleading. She walks to Lisa direction.

"My eyes! My eyes! " Lisa rolls shut her eyes tightly while her hands never uncover her sight.

"Hey! Hey! Easy buddy. Open your eyes slowly. "Amber grabs Lisa shoulder to stop Lisa's annoying movement.

Lisa do what Amber told her. She opens her eyes, wanting to adjust to the brightness of this glowing.

"Slowly... Slowly.. And.. Yes... Good girl. " Amber pats Lisa head lightly when Lisa finally manage to open her eyes in this bright surrounding.

"What do you want? " Lisa asks coldly to Amber.

"Rosé asked me to find you! "Amber answers short and sits on Lisa bed.

"Why? " Lisa frowns.

"Oh Lisa! Don't tell me you have lose your mind! " Amber taps on her temple.

"You can say what you like ." Lisa smirks but it's a bitter and Amber feels as though it's not funny to her.

"Man, you haven't come to office for three days. Don't you know that? " Amber jerks off from the bed and sit in front of Lisa.

"There's no day for me. " Lisa looks away.

"Oh please Lisa, not again. " Amber sighs and shakes her head, attempting to untangle her thought into some coherent stream of logic.

"What? " Lisa returns her sight to Amber.

"Are you all right dude? " Amber pulls Lisa chin and observes her face just like a doctor who is trying to diagnose her patient.

"I'm okay. " Lisa pushes Amber hand away from her chin.

"Lisa, I don't want it happens just like seven years ago. Do you need to meet the doctor? " Amber wears a worried look on her face.

"I said I'm okay. " Lisa assures that to Amber.

"What about this? This? And this? " Amber picks up three photos from the floor. They are Jennie's pictures.

"Nothing. " Lisa snatches back the pictures from Amber.

"Liz, I don't know what you think inside your stupid brain but you still have the time to stop this madness. " Amber clicks her tongue on STUPID intentionally just to add a dramatic effect on her saying.

"Don't you know that a propose is just like a promise? I can't break that. " Lisa hung her head low. It is the truth that she will get married with Eunha in a couple of days. Their preparation for the wedding are 98% complete as it started two weeks. All they need is to wait for the time where they'll tie their knot yet leads to a new phase of their life as a married couple.

"What about Jennie, Jennie, Jennie?!! You're so cruel towards her. "Amber grabs Lisa's collar shirt and pulls Lisa close to her face.

"She won't listen to me even if I try to explain everything to her. " Lisa trails off as she feels Amber eyes burrow into hers.

"Did you ever try it? Did you? " Amber takes a deep breath to control herself. She is actually boiling up to see Lisa behaviour .

"In this messed up condition, everything is complicated. " Lisa sighs. Without her notice tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Sometimes I can't understand you, Liz. " Amber sighs heavily.

"You have two days to make up your mind. Think wisely Liz. The choices are in your hands. " Amber realeses her grab from Lisa collar shirt.

"I'll call maids to clean up your house. Take your bath and clean yourself Liz. We'll go home. Mom and Dad want to see you. " Amber pats Lisa shoulder and leaves the room.

"I have no choice. " Lisa mutters alone as she traces Amber movement leaving her room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just wanna share my JenLisa phone case

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.2K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
30K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
13.9K 393 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
278K 6.7K 49
Jentop lisabottom