Second Chance in Love (His De...

By crazywriter1116

His Desire, the book, continues with Haider's journey taking an interesting turn. First, it was Alina who had... More

Sneak Peek
I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e r s
1. Finding Solace
2. Mr. Khadus
3. Into the Shell
4. Hearts will go on
5. Changing Feelings
6. Size Matters
7. Ex
8. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
9. Remembrance
10. Left Out
11. Ego?
12. Explore
13. Let the Heart rule the Head
Teaser 1
14. The Woman He Loves
15. Offended!!!!
16. Delusion
17. Grudges
18. Having the Hots for
19. Denial
20. One-Sided Lover
21. Mistaken Identity
22. Maturity
23. Fantasy Out of Control
24. Privileged
25. Live-In Partners
Teaser 2
26. Die-hard Lovers
27. In His Memories
28. Death!!!
29. I Love You!
30. Virginity and Soulmates
31. Engagement
32. Broken Heart
33. In Love?
34. The Third Angle
35. Turn of events
36. He Knows
37. Sorry for the loss
Teaser 3
38. A Loyal Son
39. A Filmy Entry of Santosh
40. Unpleasant Visitor
41. Suspicious Santosh
42. Exposed!
43. Nikahified
44. Possessive
45. Twist in the Wind
46. Incomplete Melody
47. Nikhafied 2.0
48. Night of the Wedding
49. Awkward Reality
50. In the Mood
51. Intimacy
52. A Blissful morning
53. Sasur & Damad
54. Surprise; Not yet
56. Betrayed?
57. The One with a Big Heart
58. An Awkward Dinner
59. A Sultry Morning
60. New Couple Alert!!!
Happily Ever After

55. For his Lady Love

1.2K 86 12
By crazywriter1116

Haider carefully carried her out and placed her on the bed. Amaal suppressed her giggle as he climbed the bed. She parted her legs letting him settle in between and leaned against her hands. Haider brought his face closer to hers. They exchanged a smile and then he leaned in for a kiss. Amaal held his cheeks and responded to his soft kiss. He pushed her against the bed, whilst kissing her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her hips pushing her crotch against his. She smirked into the kiss.

'Someone is in the mood.' Amaal winked at him. Haider wasn't embarrassed though.

'Oh yes.' He began to kiss her again. As their soft kiss deepened, he held the elastic of her panties and pulled it down. Amaal twisted her hips and with one hand, clumsily, removed her under-garment. Now, their bare skins touched, and Haider felt his heartbeat drumming in his ears. The adrenaline rush made him excited. And the erratic heartbeat began to heat his body. He knew it reached a point of no return. Haider grunted rubbing against hers. Amaal bit his lower lip, her back arched. He felt lost in her, his thoughts clouded with lust and eagerness. He felt her desire, and her thigh muscles clench around his waist.

Amaal grinded her body against him. Goosebumps erupted on her damp skin. Haider moved his hips back and was about to dive into her when a knock at the door disturbed them.

'Damn!'

'****'

Amaal and Haider whined in unison.

'Sir, your guest is here.' AK's voice floated from the other side.

'Haider let them be, just—just do it. We are just—'

Haider shifted from between her legs and flopped on the bed beside her. His genital ached and the muscles of his body still tensed, with his heartbeat fanatic.

Amaal sat up, - 'Wow! You have a full erection. It is too bad that—'

'Please don't talk.' Haider said in irritation. He leaped from the bed and hurried into the bathroom.

'Once again you are jerking off in the bathroom. What about me?' Amaal called out at him.

'Amaal! AK is standing outside.' He gasped, looking aghast

Haider tugged his stripe blue shirt into his black trousers and looked up, tugging the shirt at the back. From the mirror, he watched Amaal walk out of the bathroom. She adjusted the lacy sleeves of her ivory jumpsuit and glanced up. She passed a smile at him and casually walked towards the wardrobe. Haider was glad there wasn't any awkwardness in her.

Amaal tossed her bangs aside and picked up white closed flat sandals.

'Um, Amaal.' – Haider sat beside her, observing her as she bent and tied the straps of her sandals.

'Hmm.'

'I have a present for you.'

Amaal looked at him and her droopy lips curved into a slow grin, - 'Give.' – She extended her palm. Haider smiled and bounced up. Excitedly, he got the packet from the drawer and hurried back to sitting beside his wife.

'Here.' He picked out a blue velvet box and opened it. Amaal gasped happily. He felt content with her reaction and carefully plucked out a multi-row diamond ring. He was nervous as he didn't know her size but hoped the smallest size would fit. Haider held his breath as he slipped the ring. A fit. Both he and Amaal let out a breath.

'Wow!' She exclaimed looking at it with awe. Haider's smile grew.

'There is one more.' He added with enthusiasm and took out another similar box but this one was rectangular. He opened it, revealing a beautiful five solitaire short gold necklace. Amaal's mouth hung open. He picked it out and requested he made her wear it. She hesitatingly agreed.

As Haider made her wear the necklace, he noted that she wasn't smiling anymore. His smile dropped as well.

'What happened, sweetheart.' – He held her shoulders, - 'You didn't like it?'

Amaal shook her head and smiled, caressing the necklace, - 'It is beautiful. But—' she turned around and held his arms, - 'you shouldn't have spent so much on me. You know I am not interested in expensive luxurious gifts.'

Haider smiled and took her hands in his, - 'I didn't get these to impress you or anything. I got it as a gesture of my love for you.' He explained.

Amaal held his cheek, - 'Haider, your presence, touch, company is enough of gesture of love for me. Love is felt and I feel your love.' She blinked softly at him.

Haider nodded, - 'Yup,' – he caressed her knuckles with his thumb, - 'Still, I wanted this for you. And you are right, love should be felt. I feel your love too.' He leaned forward to kiss her but Amaal clasped her palm over his mouth and giggled.

'We have guests waiting for us downstairs. Already it is weird enough that we are making them wait so long.' She tried to suppress her smile.

Mikael and Alina sat on the sofa. She shifted uneasily, adjusted the Pallu of her plain blue chiffon saree. Her husband questioned her discomfort, but she shook her head. Alina didn't know how to explain to him about the awkwardness of being at her Ex's home. Mikael extended his hand and held her palm in a tight grip. She looked up and smiled at him. A feeling of ease overtook the feel of uncomfortableness. Alina's chest felt unrestricted and she genuinely smiled.

Sometime later, Amaal's squeal greeted them. Mikael and Alina jumped on the spot. Swiftly, he turned around and grinned ear to ear, bouncing on his feet. Amaal rushed to her brother and pounced on him.

Slowly, Alina stood up, her gaze on Haider. He was watching her as well as he took steady steps down the stairs. She gulped softly noticing his stern expressions don't change.

'Hi, Alina. Long time.' Amaal's voice distracted her. Alina looked at her and smiled. Amaal embraced her tightly. Alina felt a strong musky scent from her, but she didn't bother much about that. Perhaps, she had a liking for men's perfume.

'Should I call you Bhabhi or Alina?' Amaal whispered and then parted. She kept holding on to her arms.

'Alina will do.' Alina insisted with a fake look of fear. Amaal and Alina exchanged a laugh. Mikael smiled watching his two most favorite women.

'What were you doing, Amaal? You guys took so long to come.' Mikael asked curiously.

Amaal comfortably rested her arm around Alina's shoulder, - 'F***ing.' She shrugged.

Haider coughed awkwardly. Alina's eyes widened while Mikael simply gaped at his sister. For a moment there was an uneasy silence in the hall. Amaal eyed everyone and then burst out laughing.

She insisted they all take their seats and led them towards the dining hall. Alina fidgeted with the hem of her Pallu and followed them. All three were silent as they stood by the dining table. AK arranged the plates and ceramic bowl, as Mikael pulled out a chair for his wife. And, Haider observed them as they passed a smile.

'Here, sit.' Amaal's voice distracted him. He looked at her and noticed, she had pulled a chair for him. He smiled at her. A feel of comfort overtook him as he looked fondly at her. But before he could sit, the driver, Gopi, walked into the dining room. A look of confusion on his face as he stood next to Haider. He leaned to whisper,

- 'Sir, someone is here to see you.'

Haider straightened; a feeling of nervousness grasped him. He took a deep breath and nodded. Then, he excused himself and strode out of the room with Gopi following him. 

AK in Amaal and Haider's moment ^^)

Oh, the special guest is here *nervous* What will happen next... 

How was the Chapter, my lovelies? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* and Stay Tuned for the next update *lots of love* *hugs and Kisses* :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 52 22
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
27.1K 2.1K 19
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
438K 17.7K 57
Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Designs. Her parents were apprehensive, but s...
1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...