Help Needed /~/ Taekook

By supermochii

[Stuck in a weird state of ongoing and completed] Pregnant at sixteen by his rich model boyfriend, Jeon Jungk... More

DISCLAIMER + RR
C/A
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
C/A
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Ah Shit
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three (Part Three)
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Well Hi
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Wow!!!
Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter Forty-Four

3.1K 226 120
By supermochii

Mind refresh: chapter 26

Disappointed that you guys don't remember Charlie 😤😤😤😤 SMHHHHH (I'm jk)

---

Taehyung announced his and Jungkook's relationship as soon as Jungkook told him he deleted his personal account and made a business account. In addition to the relationship announcement, he also officially confirmed Jungkook's place in the new movie. Taehyung told him he'd be announcing the rest of the cast the next day.

His personal account hadn't been in use for months and he had deleted most of his posts beforehand so deleting the entire account wasn't too hard. His new Instagram account was @/jeon.jk and Taehyung was his first follower.

Taehyung announced it at 10:15pm and before Jungkook knew it, his phone was buzzing nonstop as people tagged him, messaged him, and followed his account. Only fifteen minutes after the announcement, Jungkook's account gained two thousand followers with another four thousand at eleven. Jungkook turned his phone off despite his curiosity: he wanted to look at the messages and the comments on Taehyung's post but he decided it would be best not to.

While waiting for the babysitter Seokjin had found for him (without Jungkook's request), Jungkook finally decided to turn his phone back on and he immediately regretted it when he was met with thousands of notifications. He saw that he already had well over twenty-thousand followers and over one thousand messages on Instagram. Thank God he didn't have Twitter. He was terrified to look on Twitter. He gave his DMs a quick glance, sighing in relief when he all he saw were inquiries and being fanning over him. He didn't scroll too far down, not wanting his mood to be ruined by obnoxious sasaengs.

As he was about to turn his phone off to go see if Hanbin was eating breakfast, Jimin's name popped up as it started ringing.

"What's up—"

"I HAVE A FAMOUS BEST FRIEND!" Jimin screamed through the phone. Jungkook reflexively moved his phone from his ear, cringing as the older man started squealing before Namjoon shushed him for being too loud.

"I have a famous best friend!" Jimin whispered, "your Instagram account has zero posts yet forty-point-five thousand followers!"

"I know, Jimin, I know," Jungkook chuckled, "my DMs are flooded. I haven't checked any of them."

"If I see one hate comment, I'm burning their house down. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were acting? I mean...is that even right? Like Taehyung just randomly pick a person with no acting experience to be an actor?"

"I don't know, I don't think so. He just said he wanted it to be more real and for me to give it a try."

"Ugh, famous-actor-boyfriend privilege."

"Shut up, Jimin," Jungkook laughed and rolled his eyes as he made his way towards the kitchen. Hanbin was seated near the end of the counter island, picking as his food while Chanwoo sat at the other end, gobbling down his food like a starved animal. Jungkook made sure to keep them separated, knowing Chanwoo liked touching people and physically expressing his love. He tried to ignore the anxious feeling he got when his two boys were around each other, but it was there and Jungkook hated it.

"It's true, but I'm not gonna complain. I can't wait to see your sexy face on TV and go brag to my employees at my gym that my bestie is an actor dating the Kim Taehyung. Why didn't you tell me about it before?"

"Ha'bin, look-it," Chanwoo held out a piece of construction paper towards Hanbin. Jungkook couldn't see what was on the other side but Chanwoo pointed at whatever was there and said, "that's you and Kkul and over there is me and we are talking but through our heads!"

Jungkook forgot to respond to Jimin as he awaited Hanbin's response, leaning against the wall of the threshold and watching the seven-year-old pick off a piece of bacon and place it to his lips. He glanced at Chanwoo's drawing and Jungkook saw his eyes settle on the four-year-old's face. Chanwoo had a scar from where Hanbin slammed him into the glass table. It was light but noticeable just under his eye and curled upward towards the right edge.

He had asked Hanbin if he felt bad for doing that and the response was a simple shrug.

Jungkook knew that if something like that happened again, he would have to seek professional help again. But what made him a bad person? The fact that he was waiting for something like that to happen again or the fact that he wasn't going to give Hanbin another chance after that? And for a moment, he had to pause and ask himself if his feelings towards Hanbin changed if he was so willing to send him away again if he injured Chanwoo again.

"Uh...Jeon, did you die or something?" Jimin pulled Jungkook out of his thoughts. The younger man blinked and shook his head, pushing away all of those thoughts and walking further into the kitchen.

"Yeah, no I'm here...I didn't tell you because Taehyung hadn't announced any information besides the confirmation that he was indeed taking on another project and I knew you would bug me until I have you spoilers or let you come onto the set."

He took the drawing from Chanwoo and praised the boy for making such a nice drawing.

"I wouldn't...actually yeah lol I would," Jimin laughed. "But ugh this is great. You can introduce me to your celebrity friends and if Namjoon and I get a divorce, I can marry a sexy idol or something."

"Jimin, you literally work with celebrities, what are you talking about?"

"But that's professional!" Jimin sighed. "You're already friends with Kim Seokjin and you never introduced him to me and Min Yoongi but we're friends thanks to Chanwoo's party. Did you know he texted and asked if all went well with the birth of my rats— I mean twins?! That was epic, Joon was jealous."

While Jimin rambled on and on about Jungkook having famous friends, he put the phone on speaker and started cleaning the mess Chanwoo made. He was a terribly messing eater and Jungkook wondered if the child even ate the food as most of it was on the floor and surface of the counter.

"HEY JIMINIE!" Chanwoo screamed, "TELL MINNIE I SAYS HELLO!"

There was a long pause before Minjae's shrill voice screamed on the other line.

"CHANWOOIE!"

"MINJAE!"

The two started talking over each other but managed to form a conversation while Jungkook took Chanwoo's plate and dropped it in the sink. Hanbin was nowhere near finished with his food.

"Hanbin, we're going to the set again today instead of Tae's house so bring stuff to keep you occupied, okay?" Jungkook said as he checked the time. Taehyung wanted him at a new location by eight and it was 7:15. The location wasn't too far, but he was getting impatient with the babysitter.

Seokjin had recommended her to Jungkook since summer vacation had crawled up and caught Jungkook by surprise. Jungkook had asked the older man how he knew her since he didn't have any kids and he stated the woman used to work for Yoongi and Hoseok when the two were married and she worked for Yoongi after the divorce up until the older man started dating his new girlfriend who now spent most of her time working from home and caring for Jaemin.

Of course, Jungkook asked Yoongi for confirmation and more information on the woman before deciding to hire her. Yoongi had confirmed it and told him all he needed to know — all positive feedback. The only reason he fired her was because his girlfriend wanted Jaemin to see her as more of a mother figure than the babysitter (she basically got jealous) and decided to take on that role instead of having a babysitter.

He knew he couldn't leave Hanbin with the babysitter, but having someone to watch Chanwoo relieved some stress. Jungkook didn't want to bother Jimin and Namjoon as they had three kids now and Jimin occasionally was working again.

Finally, he heard the doorbell ring.

"Hanbin, finish up and go get your things," Jungkook said as he rushed towards the living room. He came face to face with a pretty woman no older than Jungkook smiling at him.

"Hi, thank you for coming. Come on in." He proceeded to tell her the layout of his house and gave her permission to eat whatever she wanted.

"Chanwoo is a good kid if he's preoccupied, he gets annoying when he's bored. He already ate breakfast, you can put something together for lunch or take him out — whichever, he eats really anything you'll put in front of him. He's not allergic to anything, but don't give him soda and don't give him too many sweets please," Jungkook paused as he tried to think of anything else to tell the woman who was listening intently while looking around the area.

"You have a lovely home, Mr. Jeon," she said, "is that Chanwoo right there?" She pointed at Hanbin who was descending the stairs with his small hands wrapped tightly around the straps of his backpack. Jungkook figured it was full of books, his sketchbook, and his writing utensils. Kkul trailed behind him, her ears perked up and tongue out.

"No, that's my eldest," Jungkook said, "you won't be responsible for him, he has to go with me for personal reasons."

The woman nodded as she smiled at him. Hanbin didn't smile back and stayed standing on the last step, waiting for Jungkook to leave.

"I need to leave now if I want to arrive on time, thank you for showing up, you're doing me a huge favour," Jungkook said as he grabbed his bag, "I'll call periodically to check-in, but I feel you'll do good. Yoongi talked very highly of you."

She smiled. "Thank you. Don't worry, your son is in good hands."

---

Jungkook hated working with Taehyung.

"I love you, don't be mad," Taehyung teased, pinching Jungkook's thigh as he watched the scene.

"You're terribly annoying," Jungkook sighed, rubbing his temples, "I have a headache and it's only ten."

"You'll get used to it," one of the other actors said from across the room. "I've worked with him before, it never gets easier but it gets tolerable."

Jungkook smiled at her before sending Taehyung an irritated look as he slid out of his seat and made his way towards the lounge room where Hanbin was. He frowned when he saw a man — one of the producers — standing near the coffee maker, staring at the other end of the room. As he walked in, the man looked away, turning to refill his coffee cup.

"Your son doesn't talk much does he?" The man asked as Jungkook walked towards Hanbin who had moved from the couch and into the corner. He had one of his books in his hands, but Jungkook noticed how his hands were slightly shaking.

"He's not good in social situations," Jungkook said, "I made it clear to everyone not to talk to him, it makes him nervous."

"My apologies, I wasn't here yesterday when Taehyung introduced you to the team," the producer said as he placed his coffee cup on the counter. "What's wrong with him? Social phobia? Anxiety disorder?"

"Nothing of your concern," Jungkook quickly responded. He didn't mean to come off as rude since the man genuinely didn't know about Hanbin.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked. Hanbin wasn't paying him much attention. He was, instead, staring at the producer who now had his phone up to his ear. Hanbin frowned and tilted his head — it was the type of look you give someone who looks familiar but you can't quite get your finger on it. "Hanbin?"

The seven-year-old looked away and back down at his book, completely ignoring Jungkook's presence. Jungkook sighed and shook his head. He would be lying if he didn't get annoyed with Hanbin's attitude towards him, but he felt more guilty and sad than mad. He grabbed his son's backpack to check if Hanbin ate his lunch yet.

Barely half of it was eaten but that was better than nothing. Jungkook lingered around before he heard someone yelling for him. He looked down at Hanbin and told him he'd be back soon. As he left, he glanced over at the producer who was still talking on the phone. He was speaking a different language — Japanese, Jungkook assumed — and he looked irritated with whoever he was talking to.

"Watashi wa anata ni sore ga kareda to itte imasu," he snapped before noticing Jungkook was staring at him. He smiled and pulled his phone away from his ear.

"I'll be sure not to talk to him again, I apologize for making him nervous, I'll leave out with you," the man said with a smile. "What's his name?"

"Bin," Jungkook answered, releasing a sigh as the man followed him out.

"Ah, my name is Charlie, by the way."

---

Word Count: 2174

Q: Marry, Kill, Leave Behind → Seokjin, Jungkook, or Jimin (not as my characters, but as BTS members)

PREVIEW:
"If Charlie played his cards right, he'd receive double the amount of what Minsun owed him.

"Send me the pictures and I'll confirm whether or not it's him," Minsun said after a while. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
948K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...