The Art Of Music

By alexisthename_

Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods are in Juniors in College. They both love the same thing: CREATIVITY. The only... More

Chapter 1: The Artist
Chapter 2: The Musician
Chapter 3: Roommates
Chapter 4: Meet Cute
Chapter 5: Lunch, Movies and More
Chapter 6: Classes
Chapter 7: Groceries and French Toast
Chapter 8: Ooppss
Chapter 9: Behind Closed Door
Chapter 10: 6-Hour Drive
Chapter 11: Bed or Guest Room?
Chapter 12: Brunch
Chapter 13: Bowling
Chapter 14: Late Night Talk
Chapter 15: All Friends
Chapter 16: Auditions & Game Night
Chapter 17: Simple Celebrations
Chapter 18: Rehearsals
Chapter 19: Invites & Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Pre Production
Chapter 21: Opening Night
Chapter 22: Holidays
Chapter 23: Family & Friends
Chapter 24: Starry Starry Night
Chapter 25: Big Apple
Chapter 26: Asking You
Chapter 28: New Part
Chapter 29: Questions
Chapter 30: Music
Chapter 31: Will you?
Chapter 32: Season of LOVE
Chapter 33: That Same Day
Chapter 34: Try This Again
Chapter 35: Final Game
Chapter 36: Bed All Day
Chapter 37: Dance
Chapter 38: First Act
Chapter 39: Second Act
Chapter 40: Cheers & Celebrations
Chapter 41: Summer Paradise
Chapter 42: The Art of Music

Chapter 27: May I?

1.5K 66 4
By alexisthename_

LEXA POV
I wake up feeling so happy. I look at Clarke cuddling to me, her face on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. I didn't want to wake her up yet, I wanted to appreciate the view. My Clarke sleeping soundly with her golden blonde hair. I look at the clock and it's 9:30 am. I gently stroke her back and she shifts.

Clarke: Hmm, five more minutes.

Me: It's almost 10, princess. I thought we were leaving at 10?

Clarke jolts up. and I just chuckle.

Clarke: We're going to be late! Come on.

Clarke and I quickly change. We head downstairs and just grabbed the fruit that was on the table.

Clarke: We have to go. We're going to be late. Bye everyone!!!

I just laugh at Clarke but I ran with her. We started driving and parked at this building that looked like a house.

Clarke: Okay so, for years, I've been coming to this building during this time of year. I was always alone. My parents had to go to work and Raven always bonds with her mom. They always ask me but I decline since it's not all the time they see each other. So I'm bringing you here not to make you feel bad or anything, it's just they offer things we want to do. Like music and art and food.

I chuckle at Clarke's rambling.

Me: Hey hey, calm down. Whatever you planned, I know it's amazing.

Clarke: I know it will be because I've been enjoying coming here for years. It's just, you might get disappointed. I know this is our first date and well, this is not first date worthy. And I'm not blessed with money as much as you, I can't bring you to expensive restaurants and I can't buy you expensive gifts. Heck I can't even buy you a flower or chocolates.

I kiss Clarke to shut her up. She's rambling and I find it cute.

Me: Hey I don't mind even we eat in a dumpster. You're all I want, Clarke. Flowers or no flowers, it's okay. I just want to be with you.

Clarke: Hmm yea. I could bring you to a great restaurant but I kind of used all of my savings to buy Bellamy's family tickets to San Fran. Thank God your parents declined my offer cause I didn't know where I'd get the money.

I chuckle at how caring Clarke is to everyone she cares about. She doesn't care about herself. I step out of the car and smile at her.

Me: Now come on, let's go have a date.
--------------------------------------

CLARKE POV
Today, I'm bringing Lexa to one of the places I usually go, especially this time of year. Before we went in, I told Lexa that this place is special to me. She was more than happy to come with me and it warms my heart.

The two of us walk hand in hand inside the building. I was then immediately greeted by kids and the seniors were already cheering my name. I look at Lexa who was smiling at me.

Me: So, welcome to Arkadia Home. I always volunteer here to help out and have fun with the kids and the seniors. We paint, sing and eat food.

Lexa: Wow this place is amazing Clarke.

Me: I hope it's okay I brought you here.

Lexa: It's more than okay.

I smile and give her a quick peck on the cheeks. I lead Lexa to the main hall where most are already gathered around since today is a special day, it's their celebration.

Nia: Clarke you made it!

Me: I did. And I brought someone special to me. Nia, this is Lexa.

The two exchanged greetings as we started to hangout with the rest.

Kid 1: Clarke let's go. It's time for art!!

I laugh at the kids excited for art. I look at Lexa who was looking at me in awe.

Me: Ready to showcase your art skills?

Lexa: I'm Michelangelo. Watch and learn, griffin.

I just laugh at how confident Lexa is. We all started to do art and after half an hour I look up at the kids chattering.

Kid1: Wow. Your drawing is amazing.

Kid 2: Can you teach us?

Kid 3: You're like Clarke. You're good in drawing.

Lexa: She's better than I am. This is just a simple drawing.

Kid 4: Can you teach us please?

I give Lexa a warm smile. She nods to the kids and start to draw things they request.

After a whole hour of Art, it was time for some music. We all gather around the main hall as we watch kids and seniors perform.

Me: Hey, commander. Maybe you'd want to sing?

Lexa: Not without you, princess.

I just chuckled but agreed. The two of us made our way to the stage and everybody was cheering.

We finished the song and everyone was amazed. Lexa pulls me to a hug and kisses my forehead. After the music session, we all made our way to the dining area where we all ate. After eating, Lexa and I bid farewell to everyone.

Nia: Thank you for coming again, Clarke. Everybody loves you. And you too, Lexa. Thank you. You two make a lovely couple.

Lexa: Thank you Nia. It's a pleasure.

We bid goodbye and left. It was almost sunset and Lexa assumed we were going home.

Lexa: Wow Clarke, that was amazing. I mean Octavia told me how to go on dates but this is much much better.

I chuckle as Lexa tells me her awesome experience in the foster home.

Me: I'm glad you liked it. But we're far from over. I have one more surprise for you.

Lexa: One more? You're spoiling me, Griffin.

Me: You deserve it.

Lexa holds my hand as I drive. After a few minutes, we arrived at the beach where we all went before.

Lexa: Hmm, i remember this place.

Me: Yea it's where we almost kissed.

Lexa: Yea. If it wasn't for Octavia.

Both of us chuckle. We went to cave and when we arrived, Lexa froze amazed. I asked Raven and Octavia to set it up. The cave was filled with lights and candles. A big fury blanket was laid down in the sand and there's a small bouquet placed on top of the picnic basket full of pasta, wine and some strawberries.

I grabbed the bouquet and pulled Lexa to sit down with me.

Me: For you, commander.

Lexa: Clarke, how?

Me: Like I said, connections.

Lexa puts the flowers down and pulls me in a passionate kiss. I smile in the kiss.

Lexa: This is perfect. You're perfect.

I bring out the food and Lexa chuckles at me. I understand why she's laughing

Me: ha! You see, I cooked the pasta last night. I just asked Octavia to mix the sauce and pasta and heat it up awhile ago before they came here.

Lexa: You cooked? How? We slept at the same time.

Me: I woke up in the middle of the night. I actually ruined three dishes before finally having this taste. So I hope it's okay.

Lexa grabs a fork and taste it. She moans and I know i did good.

Lexa: Oh my god. This is delicious!!

Me: Hmm, now I heard you moan.

Lexa laughs at me and so did I.

The rest of the night continued as we ate, laughed, talked and made out in the cave. It was getting late so we packed up and went back home.

Lexa: Thanks for today, princess. I had so much fun. This is the best first date.

Me: I'm glad you liked it.

Lexa: I loved it.

Lexa pulls me for a kiss. I kiss back and she carries me to bed. She slowly lays me down and I wrap my arms around her neck. She brushed my bottom lip and I give her access. The feeling of both our tongues swaying inside our mouth is amazing. We both pull away for air and a big smile is plastered in our face.

We both lay down and cuddle.

Lexa: Goodnight, my princess.

Me: Goodnight, my commander.
————————————————————

End of Chapter 27.

Date night. Weird first date but I volunteered from a foster home on my birthday and I remembered it when I wrote this chapter. I had fun with my friends so I thought it would be a great idea as a date. But I still made a romantic one for those who hated the volunteering part.

A lot of kissing gifs hahahaha

credits to photos

xx lovelots
Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2K 32
Clarke Griffin was moving into senior year when a new girl Lexa Woods came to Arkadia highschool, she had moved from Polis high. Clarke was your...
149K 2.7K 8
Her roommate looks at her sometimes and Clarke is never sure if they're going to kill or kiss each other. When Clarke Griffin forgets to complete her...
26.6K 1.8K 81
A Modern Clexa AU Clarke Griffin is a high level executive whose dreams is to be happy and do whatever she wants. However, she can't afford to make m...
446K 13.9K 100
Model Lexa Woods doesn't want to do anything anymore after her 4 years long relationship with model Costia Winters ended. Her friend Octavia forces h...