The Mist Pillar's Sister (MHA...

By AlvaAckerman

The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make... More

Tokito Y/N
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
Happy Birthday to Obanai Iguro
22
A/N
23
Question
Thanks
24
25
Epilogue
Note
A/N
Book 2
A/N

A/N and New Story

15.7K 276 16
By AlvaAckerman

1...2...I'm Sorry for not publishing next chapter!!!!

I'm not surprised when you are disappointed at me.The reason is I don't have no ideas to what to write in next chapter so I am taking a little break.

I am not sure when will I publish next chapter.

Other thing is I publish Haikyuu fanfiction.It's Haikyuu x male reader.The picture is this.

The title is 'White Demon King'.Please like and comment in that book when you are free.

I kinda got burned when I watch Haikyuu to the top season 2 and can't stop myself to write fanfiction of it.

Once again I'm sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.8K 24
Y/n l/n. The melancholy pillar wasn't well known in the demon slayer corps. That all changes when she met Tanjiro and his friends. However, Because o...
98K 3.9K 45
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
3.1M 155K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
67.9K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...