Please be my nightingale (Cam...

بواسطة demodino

"I don't get it. You live in the castle? As a what? As a maid?" Camila snorts and chuckles about her commen... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97

Part 94

269 9 2
بواسطة demodino

Long time no see! I'm so sorry guys, but the world is really crazy lately. I hope you're staying safe and healthy ♥ Here's a new part for you - I hope you like it :)

Part 94.

It's been a while since the girls moved to New York and it feels like they've never lived anywhere else before. All have settled into the apartment just fine. It's smaller than the house so they see much more of each other, but they are trying to make it work. They all love their college courses and the new lifestyle that they adapted to.

What they can also observe are the changes that Lauren is going through. She's laughing more and is more carefree. She meets up with her new friends and walks around the streets of New York as if she's never done anything else. She absolutely loves her writing classes even though she must work hard for it. A lot of very talented students are attending it as well and she's sometimes doubting herself if she can keep up with them and works even harder.

The only one who has really been struggling is Camila. She tries her best to be with the girls and Lauren and even to attend some classes, but she has to be in her world at the same time and feels kind of overwhelmed. She loves control on the other hand and tries everything to keep it together. At the same time, she feels like she's not doing enough while she hides the troubling thoughts that keep her awake at night.

"Camz, are you coming to bed?", a sleepy Lauren asks. She went to bed a few hours ago and just woke up to get a glass of water only to realize that the other side of their bed was still empty. She startled the princess who jumped when she heard her lovers' voice.

"Sorry, babe. I have to take care of a few things", Camila replies without looking up. Her reading glasses look cute on her and give her some businesswoman vibe if it wasn't for her sleep shirt and baggy pants.

"What are you working on?", Lauren tries to ask in case she can help Camila somehow.

"Just some paperwork from home", is all Camila says. It's been like this a few times before. Lauren trying to help and Camila shutting her down.

Lauren sighs, she's not getting far tonight. "How about you come to bed and then you take the weekend off and go home to take care of things?", she suggests. She knows that Camila tried hard to be in New York as much as she can, but it's not always working. Not that it bothers Lauren, she totally understands when Camila has to go. Now that she has some nice friends, she doesn't feel as dependent as she felt before. She even thinks it's good for Camila to go back into her world once in a while.

"Would that be ok?", Camila asks her like she always does. "Of course," Lauren reassures and kisses her forehead. "But come to bed now, ok?"

Camila lets out the breath, she didn't know she was holding and rubs her neck. She's been working for hours, trying to figure out how to solve some problems in her world. She knows that it's best if she's really there to talk to people but she doesn't want to give Lauren the feeling like she's never around.

She's confused when she enters their bedroom and doesn't find Lauren in bed either. Instead, she sees a towel on their bedsheets. She's about to call out for Lauren as her girlfriend comes out of the bathroom with a bottle of oil in her hand.

"Shirt off and lie down", she instructs as it clicks in Camila's head what she's about to do. She does as she's told. She strips off her shirt and throws it onto the pile of clothes that they've gathered on the floor. She then lays down on her stomach and feels how Lauren climbs up the bed and straddles her ass. She hears how Lauren opens the bottle of oil and feels some of it pouring down onto her back shortly after.

Lauren warms up her hands before she starts to spread the oil around. She saw how tense Camila looked and wants to take off her mind for a while. Her hands start at Camila's lower back and work their way up to her shoulders and then neck.

"Harder", she hears Camila mumble in the pillow beneath her. She follows the order and pushes her thumbs deeper into Camila's skin.

"Like that?", she still asks to make sure she's not hurting her. Camila nods. As she relaxes, she feels Lauren's full body on her. Her hands and how she's straddling her. To be honest, she didn't really have time to pleasure herself or Lauren lately. She wasn't around, Lauren wasn't around or she was busy with something. She becomes aware of the fact that having Lauren on her ass is slightly turning her on. Camila also knows that she's too exhausted to have a full session of foreplay and sex tonight.

Lauren on the other hand heard how Camila's breathing changed a while ago. She took care of her needs which is, of course, not the same as sleeping with her girlfriend but she's still got a lot to learn about what her body needs and wants, that masturbating in the shower is not getting old anytime soon. She knows, however, that Camila has been dry as a desert, always working and keeping things in control. An idea pops up in her mind but she's unsure if she should suggest it. She has never done it before but was always curious to do so.

"Camz?", she whispers. "Huh?", Camila asks back and turns her face around to look her lover in the eyes.

Lauren takes a deep breath and goes for it; "Do you want to lose control for a while?"

She sees how Camila is taking it in. The Latina closes her eyes quickly as she bites her lip before opening her eyes again to lock them with her favorite pair of green eyes again. "Please", she lets out, surprised when she feels how Lauren is getting up. She thought she'd perhaps turn her around and just slip her hand in her pants. Too excited to do anything, she doesn't move. She even thinks about whether it was a good idea to admit that she wants to lose control or not.

She gasps as her pants are pulled down her ass. The cold air hits her skin before her legs are pulled apart. She faces Lauren again and gulps.

"Is this ok," she hears her asks and seriously needs to contemplate if it is. She's been used to be the dominant one or at least the lead when it comes to their sex life, but seeing Lauren like that, makes her rethink if she should let her take control more often. She nods again and moans slightly as she feels how Lauren lubes her up before she runs the dildo up and down her lips. She doesn't tease her long because she knows that Camila can take it and dives in.

Camila groans between each thrust; "Oh.My.God."

She suddenly feels lips on her ears and neck. Lauren hovers over Camila and leaned down. She takes Camila's hands in hers and whispers, "Just let go." She then picks up her moves again and sees how Camila bites down on their pillow, trying to be quiet. That's the bad thing about roommates, they hear everything.

Lauren feels like Camila is missing some kind of connection to finally let go. She really has to think hard about what she can change to make her girl feel good and moves back in her starting position.

"Can you lean back?", she softly asks. Camila needs a second and then lifts her body up to lean it against Lauren's front. She's kneeling now as well, but her full forefront is lifted, and Lauren can massage her breasts. Lauren kinda struggles to keep up with all her tasks but she somehow manages to do it.

One hand pushes Camila closer towards her body while another turns her face towards Lauren's lips. The kisses swallow Camila's moans and Lauren's gasping until Camila falls apart and literally falls back onto the bed. Lauren chuckles and backs up. She wriggles herself out of the harness and joins Camila on the bed. She then lifts the sheets and lets Camila get under them. She expects Camila to fall asleep but instead feels her soft lips on hers. They move slowly as Camila's hand finds its way underneath Lauren's shirt and rests on her breast. She then snuggles her naked body closer into Lauren's and shakily breathes out; "Thank you", she mumbles into her shirt.

Lauren gets what she's saying. Camila let go and trusted her which is normally her job as she's the more submissive one of them. But she made sure Camila felt comfortable enough to let go of control and the thoughts that kept her busy.

Camila's mind is completely blank now and she feels how she's drifting off to sleep. She hasn't fallen asleep so fast lately.

Camila wakes up the next morning to realize that she slept in and that she's alone again. Lauren and the girls left to attend their classes. She lazily sips on a cup of coffee that Lauren prepared her as she snuggles deeper into the sheets and checks her phone. She has one message from Dinah and snorts as she reads it:

Lauser told me you're going home for a few. Hope it takes your mind off of things just like Lauren did last night 😉

She covers her body with her sheet as she hears the bedroom door opening. She lets them fall again as she sees that it's just Lauren. Lauren smiles at her. "Morning sleepyhead", she greets her and sits on the bed next to her. "Why didn't you wake me?", Camila asks but she's by no means mad at Lauren for letting her sleep.

"Thought you needed some sleep especially if you're going back to your mom. You know how fast she spots such things."

"Can't hide anything from her", Camila chuckles and adds, "Do you want to come as well?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

Camila shrugs her shoulders. She knows that she'll be able to get much more done if she is going on her own but she wants to spend some time with Lauren as well.

"Probably not, but I'd still like to have you beside me."

"Just let me know how things are progressing and I'll come when you have some time off."

Camila finishes her coffee and suddenly pushes the covers aside, "I should get ready then."

She struts into the bathroom but leaves the door slightly open so that they can still talk to each other.

"Camz?", Lauren calls out as she checks their schedule. "Yeah?"

"You have an exam Monday morning, don't forget it", she informs her and hears some curses. "You ok?"

"Nah, I totally forgot about it, shit!"

"Can I help you somehow?", Lauren asks concerned that Camila seems so upset about it.

"Don't tell anyone but I'm going to just improvise and use some magic to remember the notes if I have to."

Lauren doesn't really approve since she's not a believer in cheating but she kind of understands that her girlfriend is not able to prepare for that exam but still doesn't want to fail. This is still the real world she's living and the professors could kick her out if they wanted to since they don't know that she's a princess. Camila has to work just as hard to get good grades as everyone else. Camila comes back into the bedroom; a towel is wrapped around her body. She quickly changes into some clothes and kisses Lauren briefly. "Gotta go then", she rushes out and disappears. Lauren is left dumbfounded but she's also used to Camila's rushed goodbyes.

Lauren sighs and puts her hair into a ponytail before grabbing her laptop again to check her bank account. She sold the house and its furniture back in Miami, but she knows that with the tuition costs, the rent, and money for food, it's about time that she's getting herself out there to hunt for a job. She checks the advertisements that her college provides and writes down a few numbers and addresses before calling everyone on the list.

She gets invited by one diner right away. She quickly checks the time and the subway connections before rushing out of the house just like Camila did an hour ago. She's nervous because she's only had one job so far. She knows that she doesn't want to work in a bar though. Something like a gas station would be ideal but let's be fair, there aren't many in New York. That's why she decided a diner could be a good option even though they have tough working hours as well, but she knows that she needs to earn some money.

Her job interview went quite well and she's able to work on Sunday for the first day which is more than she expected. She accepted the offer and decides that she has just enough time to get home to change and then go up to Central Park to go for a run. She suddenly feels happy, thrilled, and up for a run there.

She hears the voices of her roommates as she returns home to change and happily greets them. Dinah and Normani look at her confused since Lauren is normally quite grumpy but they don't ask many questions and just let her be. Normani eyes her up and down as Lauren walks into the living room again, "Are you going out for a run?", she asks her curiously. "Yeah", Lauren answers and adds, "You wanna join?"

Normani immediately jumps up. She's still in her workout outfit since there's barely a day without her working out. She also missed her best friend and just spending some time with her. Both of them start running as they reach the park and find a good pace. Normani came prepared though and took care of the music department so that the two girls can run and listen to some music. Currently, the song "Rain on me" by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande is playing and motivates the girls to run somewhat faster. They decide to take a break halfway and to sit down.

"How are ya, girl?", Normani nudges Lauren after taking a sip of her water.

"I'm good", Lauren honestly answers.

"How are your classes?"

"They are hard, and I need to do a lot of homework, but I enjoy what I am doing."

Normani is glad to hear that since she just wants Lauren to be happy. "How are yours?"

"Mine are good. Met lots of nice people and I get to work out and move all day so that's a plus. Haven't seen you in a while though", she teases. She knows that she's been gone a lot as well and since both of them have girlfriends now, they don't really have time to actually hang out. They meet each other in the kitchen and stuff but they are missing out on some quality time.

"How about a movie night later on?", Lauren asks her spontaneously.

"Don't you want to spend some time with Mila?"

"She's back home for the weekend to take care of something, I'm free."

The girls quickly text the other two to set everything up before making their way back home to shower and then to settle down to watch a good movie or two. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

990K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...