Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 16.

4.5K 165 88
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

I shouldn't have agreed to that little girl's plan to take her out. She thinks I am her stupid father who would do anything she wants. The only fucking reason I am even agreed to this stupid idea of hers is for her to stop contacting me.

"Let's go." Angel said, getting in my car.

"How do you sneak out of school?" I started driving my car.

"You going to tell mommy." She mumbled.

"Okay then, don't tell me anything." I stopped the car at the restaurant. I already regret taking her out.

"Daddy, it's not cold so why are you covered?" She asked.

"I am getting cold." I lied. I can't let anyone know I am here with a kid. If anyone finds this out they will think I care about her.

"Are you sick daddy?" This kid talks a lot. I wish she didn't take after Angel.

I quickly called the waitress and ordered food. It will be hard to stay calm when this girl is so naughty and talkative. I wonder how Shadow is doing now. I know Angel and the other's gang up on her at this kid's birthday party.

"Can you eat in the car, so we can get your birthday cake." I can't believe I am doing this. This girl forced me to take her out and buy her a birthday cake, she thinks she can control me like everyone else.

"Okay, daddy." She got up and I asked the waitress to pack everything for her. "Daddy, why don't you also live with mommy like my daddy."

"I have my own house." I replied. "Now let's go." I took the package from the waitress and walked out of the restaurant. I opened my car door and that's when I noticed Angel still standing inside the restaurant. Why the fuck does this kid have an attitude?

I went back inside the restaurant and she opened her arms for me. If she wasn't a kid, I would've assumed she would be on drugs.

"Pick me up." She said.

"No." She is crazy if she thinks I will carry her. I already picked her up twice and I did it because I had no choice. "Now let's go."

She quickly pulled the chair out and sat on it. She is really testing my patience.

"I won't go unless daddy picks me up." She turned away.

She's fucking stubborn!

"Okay." I opened my arms to pick her up and she smacked my hands away. "Don't you want me to pick you up?"

"I want daddy to pick me on his back." She mumbled. "Please."

"Come on." I let her get on my back. A couple more minutes and I won't see her again. I just need to keep smiling in front of her or else she will throw tantrums.

She got in the car and I quickly closed the car door for her.

"Daddy, I love you." She said and I started driving the car. "Daddy, I said I love you." She snapped. "I won't talk to you anymore." She crossed her arms across her chest.

I stopped the car in front of the bakery. I will pay this kid a million dollars if she keeps looking at me like that without talking. I don't care if she is angry with me. She is still breathing and that's all that matters.

I went inside the bakery and Peter was sitting at a table on the corner. That fool is an idiot he won't know it's me but I wonder what he is doing here. He doesn't have kids and he doesn't seem like someone who would want to be in this bakery.

"Do you know that man?" I asked the lady who gave me my order.

"I only started working here yesterday because they expand the bakery shop. They included a coffee shop where you can have meetings and still relax."

"I asked about the man." I stated.

"Sir, I don't know that man but I did serve him and another man earlier, they were discussing some type of deal." She said.

A deal? Peter doesn't have a partner so who could he be making a deal with. I need to find out if someone joined hands with him.

"Okay." This is going to be so embarrassing for me but at least it will help me. "Do you know how I can shut a six-year-old baby?" She giggled.

"Just let them tell their stories or else they will get angry and buy some AirPods, it will help you a lot." She replied.

"Okay." I took the cake and left the bakery. "I got you the cake now should I drop you at school or at home?"

"Home." I wonder how Angel tolerated her for years. She really has a bad attitude.

"How does your mother feel about you sneaking out of school?" I asked and she turned away from me.

"I didn't sneak out." She answered. "I didn't go to class today." I don't think I want to know what she means by that. Angel, really spoiled her a lot. I won't be surprised if she drops out of school in third grade.

I stopped the car in front of her house but she refused to get out of my car. I got out and opened her car door but she still shook her head and turned away from me.

"Kid, I got you everything you asked. I have bought you a big birthday cake now please come out." I tried taking her seat belt off but she bit my hands.

"You don't love me and mommy." She mumbled. "I won't listen to you."

Stacey's POV.

I was cleaning the house when I heard Angel screaming. I love her so much that I think she is with me all the time. I know she is at school, her teacher would've called me if she sneaked out or if anything happened to her so I need to calm down.

I opened the window and Liam was outside, shouting. I rubbed my eyes because I couldn't believe the fact he was outside my house. Why the fuck is he here and what is he pulling out from his car? Wait a second, that is my Angel's leg. She was wearing those shoes.

"Liam." I shouted and he looked at me. I quickly ran and opened my door. "What the hell?" I shouted, pushing him away from my daughter. "Angel, why are you laughing." I picked her up and she wouldn't stop laughing.

"Daddy, was playing with me." She said.

"She didn't want to get out of the car." Liam told me.

"You probably made her angry that's why she didn't listen to you." I shouted. "Liam, you have no right over my baby so don't ever pull my baby out of a car."

"Don't shout at Daddy, I like playing with him." Angel said.

"Wait, why are you with Liam? Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked and Angel looked at Liam for help. "Angel, why didn't the teachers call me when you sneaked out of school."

"She never sneaked out." Simon came out of nowhere. "Our smart baby gave the teacher a letter from Calum and they assumed she would be attending my mother's funeral for a whole week. She was hiding the whole day in the bathroom until Liam showed up at school. After that she left with him."

"How do you know all that?" Liam asked.

"Because I am her father and the teacher's called me to give me their condolences." Simon said.

"So why did you only show up here now?" Liam asked.

"Listen Mr Salvatore, I am a busy man. I was in a meeting the whole day and when I got a chance, my PA told me that my daughter's school called to give me condolences so I had to go there to ask why they are all of a sudden giving me condolences when my mother passed away years ago."

"How did your mother die?" Liam asked.

"Liam, stop it." I snapped. "It's none of your business."

"It is my business because she's---." Liam looked around. "Never mind."

"Angel." I looked at her. "Why did you go with Liam and skip school?"

"I am sorry mommy but both my daddy's don't play with me. Only you love me." She answered.

"I am sorry my love." Simon said to her.

"Mommy, I will go inside." Angel quickly ran inside.

"I need to make an important call."

"Wait." Liam pulled me. "You think I forgot what you did."

"What?"

"You made Shadow cry and now you want to act innocent in front of me. Angel, Shadow is the same woman who took a bullet for you and your kid." He said.

"I didn't mean to say she's not family. Now take your hands off me." I snapped.

"Angel, you are playing with fire. If you ever shout at Shadow again or do something to her, I will kill you." He warned me.

"Do it! I am not scared of you." I told him.

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned, twisting my arm.

"Liam let me go." This asshole didn't change a bit, I wonder how Shadow lives with him.

"Tell your daughter to stay away from me and don't ever cross path with me." He took his hands off me. "Stay away from Shadow." He got in his car so I went inside the house.

He came to my house and told me to never cross path with him. Liam is really crazy!

I went upstairs and Simon was still on the phone. I wonder where my Angel is if she is not with her father.

"Where's Angel?" I asked Simon the second he was done with his call.

"She's playing outside." He said and I left his room.

Angel needs friends to play with that is why I wanted us to stay with Calum so she could play with his kids but she wants to live with Simon too. I wish Calum could accept Simon and we could all just live together or next to each other.

"Angel, get up." I shouted going to the kitchen. "Angel." I came back for her. Why is she ignoring me now?

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

A/N 

Chapter 17 out on inkitt link in my bio or the comment section! I hope you enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
6.6K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
152 1 10
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
334K 31.5K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...