Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

LXVII

2.1K 85 59
By Jadahx_

"Micah, that's mommy's earring baby." Brooklyn attempted to pull the baby's small hand from her ear, but it wasn't working. Chris had Malachi in his arms, turned the other way from Brooklyn and Micah. There were cameras flashing from all directions though they barely made it on the carpet yet.

"So who do we give them to when it's just her and I?" Chris was still arranging things, not having any clue that Brooklyn was behind him fighting with their other son. Chris looked to the side of him at Malachi who he was holding. He grabbed the bib that was connected to his little suit and wiped his mouth of the spit bubbles he was producing.

"You can hand them right off to the side, there should be a lady dressed in black. If they have any issues with the camera, we can request a shielding that dims the flash." Chris nodded and finally turned around seeing Brooklyn's face looking distraught and in pain.

"What's wrong?" Worry immediately covered Chris's face due to him not noticing Micah yanking her earring. With no words, Brooklyn pointed to the baby. Chris's eyes followed her finger and they widened. He placed Malachi on the ground in front of him to tend to his girlfriend.

"Thank you so much, he would've yanked it completely and ripped my ear." Brooklyn mumbled once Chris managed to pry Micah's hands free. Chris bent down to grab Malachi again and the 4 started on their way down the carpet.

"Chris, Brooklyn, right here!!" Commands were flying from every direction. Chris pulled Brooklyn over to him by her waist as both of them held one of the boys in their arms. They looked in each direction, wide smiles coating their faces along with some serious faces which increased their sex appeal. To their luck, the twins were so fascinated with everything that they weren't even making a sound.

"Micah smile." Brooklyn cooed, bouncing him slightly. The baby covered his face laughing while Brooklyn smiled down at him. It made for a beautiful picture that the paparazzi wasted no time snapping.

"Come here." Chris mumbled, grabbing Brooklyn's chin. The two kissed while the twins smiled almost on command.

"Brooklyn, Chris you two alone." The two nodded, handing the babies over to whoever was supposed to watch them while their parents took pictures. They didn't put up a fuss like usual when going into a random persons hold.

Chris and Brooklyn centered themselves on the carpet. He stood behind her, hugging her from behind as a wide smile coated her face. She held his arms that rested in front of her her while he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Brooklyn look back at him!!" She complied, only turning her head and leaning her body forward a little bit. The two stared into each other's eyes, though it was a bit hard to tell with Chris's glasses covering his. He leaned down, giving her a slow kiss as his arms remained wrapped around her.

"Brooklyn, back towards us!!" Brooklyn straightened up her body and turned around so that her torso faced Chris. She put her right hand on his left shoulder as his left hand rested on her right hip. She turned around with her left hand resting on his chest. Both of them had their faces rock hard, bringing out her makeup and his features.

"Alright, we can continue." Chris said. Brooklyn nodded, pulling her dress down a little as they went to grab the boys. The little family finished the carpet, taking about 45 minutes to an hour worth of pictures. Making it down the whole carpet took a while and this carpet was longer than a lot of the ones they've been on before.

"Wristbands?" Brooklyn and Chris showed their wristbands to the security at the door. He nodded, allowing them to pass. The two entered with Micah and Malachi, looking out at the decorations and all of the people.

"Wow." Brooklyn spoke in astonishment, looking around at everything around them. It was beautiful inside, the simple but loud decorations complimented everything.

"You said you see me?" Brooklyn turned to Chris in confusion until seeing that he was on the phone. He adjusted Malachi and switched his phone to the other hand. He looked around, not paying attention to a confused Brooklyn who decided not to say anything.

"Alright, we walking over now." Chris ended the call and turned to Brooklyn. With no words exchanged, he signaled his head in a way letting her know to follow him. She adjusted Micah on her hip and walked in Chris's direction.

"Look at Aunty's baby." Brooklyn turned around to see Bernice walking up to her with her lips pursed. She smiled to herself, handing over Micah who smiled at the sight of who he knows as his aunt.

"What are you doing here?!" Brooklyn whisper yelled. Bernice chuckled, scratching her freshly done sew-in.

"I don't know, Chris asked if I wanna come so I was like shit, why not." Brooklyn flipped her hair over her shoulder and glanced at Chris who was engaging in conversation with random people. Everyone was making googly eyes at Malachi who sat clueless and confused.

"Chris ass barely even knew he was supposed to come so how the hell- whatever, I'm already over it though. That damn carpet is fucking tiring and we gotta sit in this for 2 whole hours Niecy. I don't think I can do it." Brooklyn complained. Bernice tickled Micah's stomach to distract him from his mother's cursing. It was something that everyone did with the twins whenever they slipped up because any little word got stored in their heads.

"They bout to start baby!" Chris called out to Brooklyn while pulling his seat out and holding Malachi's legs to place him on his lap. Bernice and Brooklyn both nodded, pulling out their seats also and sitting down. It was Chris with Malachi, Brooklyn, Bernice with Micah, and another random couple seated at the table.

"Good evening everyone! My name is Richard Stokes and I own Stokes incorporation's. A lot of you may or may not know me which is fine. But a little overview of what I do is basically selling buildings to people. Not just any type of building but luxury buildings, high status buildings, expensive buildings. As we get further into the evening, you'll all find out why I'm telling you this information. But I'll set the microphone down now." Richard chuckled, making eye contact with Brooklyn before stepping off of the podium.

"Why the hell are we here." Brooklyn mumbled to herself, going into her purse to reapply a coat of her red lipstick. Chris placed Malachi in a seat of his own and scooted his chair closer to Brooklyn. He placed his arm around her shoulder, rubbing the upper part of her right arm. She looked up at him, confusion spread across his face.

"What are you thinking about." Brooklyn whispered, patting his thigh. Chris looked down at her and shook his head.

"Nothing baby." He mumbled, giving her arm a slight squeeze. Brooklyn raised an eyebrow at him before looking back to the front to see someone else taking the stage. Bernice eyed the two of them while Micah played with her necklace. Chris made eye contact with her causing a wide smile to spread across her face. Chris smirked in response, hoping Brooklyn didn't see the slight interaction.

"Mama." Micah softly said in a little voice, reaching his arms out for Brooklyn with his hands opening in and out. Brooklyn smiled, grabbing him from Bernice and hugging him close to her body. She kissed his forehead and turned him to sit across her lap.

*

"Damn, these niggas not planning on ending tonight." Chris joked, looking down at his watch. Brooklyn yawned, running her hand down her face. The twins fell asleep and left with Bernice who said her goodbyes about 10 minutes before.

"....So now, I will like to call up a special guest. Mr. Chris Brown." Brooklyn scrunched up her face, looking at Chris with pure confusion. He stood up, leaning down to give her a kiss on her forehead before slightly jogging up to the stage. There wasn't anything saying he would have to speak at this event so she had no idea what was going on.

"I know it's getting late so imma try to speed this thing up a little bit." Chris glanced over the large crowd of people who were listening to him attentively. "Let me start out by saying Good evening and I'm glad you could all make it. This is a very special night, not for me but for someone who means the world and more to me. Brooklyn..." Chris held his hand out, indicating for her to join him on stage. She blinked a couple times before hesitantly standing up and slowly walking towards the stage. Chris grabbed her right hand to help her up, making sure she was fully up and secure before letting go.

"What are you doing?" She whispered in a way where only he could see and hear her. He winked towards her, not saying anything but turning back towards the crowd.

"It's easy to see things from the outside looking in, especially when looking at a random high profile relationship. A lot of people don't know the amount of things this woman has done for me and continues to do for me. Not everything is put on social platforms for the world to see, so they can at times seem overlooked. Basically what I'm trying to say is that, this woman does a lot more than what is seen by the public. I feel as though she doesn't even notice how much she really does for the people she loves whether it's our children, friends....or me." Chris turned towards her and interlocked his left hand with her right hand.

"So this is my time to do something for you." He spoke directly to her now, tuning out all the people watching them. Brooklyn's heart was racing, she didn't know what to expect.

"Okay." She softly said, anxious wasn't even the word.

"I sat and thought of different ways to thank you. I know you aren't that much of a materialistic person so I didn't want to get random purses or shoes because I can get that any time. So for the past couple of months, I've been speaking with Richard and we've been working together. Basically- just put this on." Chris pulled a blindfold from in his pocket, handing it over to Brooklyn. She looked at him concerned, but once he gave her a reassuring look she placed it over her eyes. Chris stood behind her and helped lead her to their unknown destination.

"Chris where are we going?!" She whispered again, but of course she got ignored. She huffed to herself, holding her hands out as she took mini steps because in all honesty she didn't trust Chris. She heard the footsteps and murmurs of everyone behind them.

"Before I take this blindfold off of you, I love you so much." Brooklyn tapped her finger tips against her side, anxiously waiting for the blindfold to come off. She felt Chris kiss the back of her neck before untying it. Brooklyn released a loud gasp at the sight in front of her.

"This is my gift to you." Brooklyn clasped her hand over her mouth as she was frozen in place. Chris held a nervous smile, not being able to read her reaction yet.

"Chris...are you joking?!" She whispered, still staring at the building in front of her. He shook his head and gave her a bright smile. She slowly turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her head in the crook of it. Chris poked out his lip and rubbed her back as he felt wet tears on him.

"Don't cry mama." He cooed, everyone had their cameras out recording the intimate moment. The crowd was in awe as they watched the love the two shared. Brooklyn pulled away from him, bringing his head down to give him a slow kiss. He smiled into it, holding onto her waist firmly.

"I'm speechless." She mumbled, feeling her eyes begin to water again. One of her biggest dreams was to actually open her store. She already had major success with her line, but everything was online. She didn't think opening up her store would be anywhere in the near future, but she stood corrected. Chris grabbed the microphone that Richard brought with him outside. He held Brooklyn's hand as he turned their bodies to face the large crowd of people.

"I really want to thank all of you for coming out and making this moment special for her. Baby, most if not all of these people were hired to fill in to play the role of a gala. I wanted to surprise you and this was the most short notice, creative way I could think of. Honestly, this is just a showing. I left most of the decor and all of that to you on the interior. I wanted to give you the luxury of making it your own and doing an official grand reveal when the time comes." Brooklyn nodded, she was still in a state of shock.

"Now with that, I think it's safe to conclude all of this. Again, a huge thank you to everyone who came out along with Richard for working with me on this building. Good night everyone." Chris grabbed Brooklyn's hand with his other hand again and started on his way to the parking lot.

"We're just gonna leave all those other people??" Chris glanced back and nodded. Brooklyn raised an eyebrow and glanced back also, but quickly jogged to keep up with him. There was paparazzi all around Chris's car causing Brooklyn to hold her hand above her head.

"Wedding bells in the future for you two?!" Chris turned to the paparazzi and winked. Brooklyn didn't catch it though from her looking straight to the ground. She hated the cameras, 5 years with someone as big as Chris Brown definitely did not help with that.

Chris walked to Brooklyn's side first and opened the door for her. She blushed and thanked him, lowering her body to get into the low car. Chris jogged to his side, ignoring any and all other questions being thrown at him.

"You didn't have to do that....for me." Brooklyn softly said once he pulled off. Chris grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it, rubbing the spot he left his mark at.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. You deserve the world Brooklyn and I really hope you know that. You do so much shit for other people and don't expect nothing in return. From being a mother to an all around amazing person. I know me being me and my money doesn't even faze you cause you got your own shit, so a nigga gotta think outside the box sometimes." Chris stopped at a red light and turned to face her.

"This really ain't a conversation to be having in this little ass car, but I've never felt a love like the love I have for you. You're special and I never want you to forget that. You've saved and changed my life in so many ways these past 5 almost 6 years. Moving forward, it's my turn to cater to you." Brooklyn blinked away the tears welling in her eyes, that's all she's been doing this whole time.

"I love you so much...with everything in me. After our children, you're my main source of happiness honestly. We've definitely had our rough patches, but you never fail to make me feel special or put a smile on my face. It hasn't been easy, but I'm glad we're giving this one last go." Brooklyn stared deep into his side profile once the last words rolled off her tongue. Chris nodded, a little smile coating his face causing his dimple to show.

"And we gon get it right this time." Brooklyn smiled to herself at his assuring words. For the first time in what felt like forever, she wholeheartedly believed him. She believed every last word he said to her.

Once the two made it home, the sex hiatus that Brooklyn had in mind was pushed straight to the back of her head. She wanted to show him how appreciative she was, not just verbally but also by giving him physical affection. With the twins at Bernice's house, they were able to make love all over the house until the sun came up.

We're almost to the endddd🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 505 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
485K 21.1K 42
Didn't people always say don't judge a book by it's cover?
113K 3K 34
Come read as a few celebrities live their lives having to deal with ups and downs with lies, break ups and deception. Copyright-All Rights Reserved ©...