Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
๐ŸšจNew story alert๐Ÿšจ

LXVIII

2K 88 70
By Jadahx_

2 years later....

"You better stop all the damn running." Brooklyn gritted, grabbing Micah's arm and looking at him sternly. The hyper 3 year old said nothing before running off again.

"Mommy look!" Brooklyn turned around to Malachi who had paint all over him. She widened her eyes and rushed over, wasting no time in popping his hand.

"You know not to go in your daddy's art shit when he isn't here Malachi. Why are you two acting up right now?! Go upstairs and take off all them clothes, I'll be up to give you a bath in 2 minutes. Let me just get your sister." Brooklyn watched as Malachi ran upstairs and looked around to see that Micah was nowhere to be found.

"Now for you, I think it's nap time mama." Brooklyn cooed to her 2 week old daughter Maliyah. She carefully picked her up and slowly rocked her just as Chris came walking through the door.

"She's sleep." He said pointing to Maliyah. Brooklyn looked down and she sure was fast asleep, it took less than a minute for her to knock out.

"I guess she is sleep." Brooklyn mumbled, laying her down. Brooklyn poked out her lip at her tiny daughter who curled up in a position comfortable for her.

Over the past 2 years, a lot has changed in Brooklyn and Chris's life. For one, them welcoming their new addition to the family. Maliyah wasn't planned, but she wasn't created in the same circumstances as the twins.

Chris and Brooklyn were in a slightly rocky place, but it wasn't either of their fault. Their schedules were causing them to be away from each other longer than usual and it caused a bit of tension. Unexpectedly, they both got drunk one night and Maliyah was conceived. Though Brooklyn didn't find out until she actually had the baby.

"What the fuck!" Brooklyn screamed, looking down at blood coming out of her. She was home alone and sitting on the bathroom floor. She was having extreme stomach pains along with vaginal pains. The blood coming out of her body only adding to her fear.

"Raine, Raine I don't know what's happening but I feel like I need to push and my stomach hurt." Brooklyn cried in the phone while gripping the towel she was sitting on. Raine shot up in bed, pushing Trey off of her.

"What do you mean push?!" Brooklyn let out a high pitched scream again, frighting Raine who was on the other side of the phone.

"Push like I'm having a fucking baby!" Brooklyn screamed again, not being able to hold the urge to push again. She did a big one and looked down, seeing the top of a head.

"Brooklyn calm-."

"Raine there's a baby coming out of me, call Chris please!!" Brooklyn tried to take deep breathes to soothe herself from the pain. She looked down again, seeing more blood and more of the baby. She weakly grabbed her phone and struggled to dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency."

"I'm having a baby and I didn't know I was pregnant. What the fuck do I do?!" Brooklyn didn't mean to come off as rude but she didn't know what was going on.

"Ma'am do you see the head?"

"Yes, yes, and I keep having to pushhhh fuck!" Brooklyn threw her head back as more tears began to fall and the baby came out even more.

"Is there anyone there with you?" Brooklyn wiped the sweat from her forehead and shook her head.

"No- no it's only me sir." She rushed out, her breathing getting a lot heavier.

"Okay, I need you to put both of your hands down under the baby. When I tell you to push, you need to push and make sure you catch it. Whatever you do, don't let the baby drop." Brooklyn nodded and sniffled

"Okay, can I push?!"

"Yes, push." Brooklyn screamed loudly as she let out a huge push. With ease, the baby's body slid out and and loud cries filled the bathroom.

"Put the baby on your chest." Brooklyn only had on a bra, so she placed the baby on her chest and cried with it. The bathroom was a mess, the umbilical cord was still on the baby and everything.

"Do I cut the cord thing?" Brooklyn panted, still in a state of shock.

"Yes and there is an ambulance on the way. I need you to stay on the phone with me though." Brooklyn nodded and scooted over to one of her cabinets with the baby still on her chest. She heard her downstairs door opening and 3 voices which she assumed belonged to Chris, Raine, and Trey.

"What the fuck." Chris's eyes widened and his mouth dropped being that he was the first one who made it to the bathroom. He looked at the huge mess and the baby in Brooklyn's arms. He didn't know what to think as his mind basically froze.

"She's in there." Trey led the ambulance upstairs and to the bathroom that Brooklyn was in. She looked up to see everyone looking at her and the baby. The ambulance rushed in and took the small child, bringing her out the room to tend to her. Brooklyn still sat on the bathroom floor, basically naked except for her bra.

"We'll give y'all a minute." Raine said, grabbing Trey and walking out the bathroom while closing the door. Chris stepped over Brooklyn and sat on the toilet directly in front of her.

"You- you were pregnant?" Brooklyn shook her head and placed it in her hands, simply confused.

"I don't know, I mean now I know but I swear I did not know. I was feeling these random pains but I didn't think too much of it. Then I came in here and nearly collapsed with the sudden urge to push. That's when I had the child. I'm still in shock like I really don't know what's going on." Chris pinched the bridge of his nose and looked up.

"So we really just had another baby?" Brooklyn hesitantly nodded, looking down at all the blood and fluids on the ground.

"Knock knock." The two looked up to see the doctor's entering. They had the baby wrapped up in a little blanket.

"Congratulations on your new baby girl...but you're saying you didn't know you were pregnant?" Brooklyn shook her head, reaching her hands out to hold the baby. Chris sat with his hands clasped together under his chin. He didn't know how to feel or what to think.

"'No I didn't." Brooklyn whispered looking down at her new Babygirl. From first glance, she was Chris's twin. Even with her being so tiny and new, all of her features were identical to her fathers.

"Well we call this a cryptic pregnancy. It's rare but it does happen to some. You'll need to do a lot of skin to skin and she's going to have to come to the hospital to get necessary checkups. She's extremely tiny even though she is full term. So if the two of you can come to the hospital to figure out everything, that would be great." The two nodded, still in shock.

"We really have a daughter...out of nowhere man. This some shit you see in movies." Chris said, leaning over to get a view of the baby.

"She looks just like you too. But we don't have any clothes, nothing. We most definitely weren't ready for this." Brooklyn muttered, leaning down and giving the baby a soft kiss.

"We gon figure everything out, we gon be good." Chris leaned down, giving Brooklyn a kiss on her forehead along with the baby.

"We need to get her a smaller car seat. We can only use that one for so long till she starts rolling around too much and shit." Brooklyn giggled at the thought. Sitting on the couch and looking down at Maliyah just as Micah ran past her again.

"Woah, and where you going?!" Chris looked down at the little boy as he held onto his arm. A flash of fear sparked through Micah's eyes as he looked back at his mom.

"Don't look at me because I already told you to stop all that running in the house. You and Malachi- shit Malachi." Brooklyn cursed, jumping up and jogging upstairs. Chris looked at her confused and back down at his son.

"What I tell you bout listening to your momma?" Micah's eyes watered while he looked up at his dad

"You said to listen to mommy when she talks." The toddler said, looking down and playing with his hands. Chris nodded and let go of him to be on his level.

"When I talk to you, you need to listen. Make my self clear?" Micah nodded and walked off once Chris stood back up.

In terms of their relationship, Chris and Brooklyn were at a really good place. In the past 2 years, Chris has been nothing but completely loyal and honest to her. They had their mini arguments and space apart like any couple, but they were genuinely happy at the moment.

Their relationship has never been at the high it was at now. Neither of them would've imagined they would be where they are in terms of their careers, family, and them as individuals. 3 kids with a marriage in a little over a month. Yes, a marriage.

Exactly 1 year into getting back together, Chris proposed again. The two wanted to wait a little while to actually have the ceremony and completely tie the knot which is what they did. But the time was right around the corner now and they were both excited. Luckily for Brooklyn, she had no baby weight to get rid of so all measurements and fitting were the exact same.

"Babe did you buy the diapers and pull-ups?!" Brooklyn yelled from upstairs. Chris looked up from admiring Maliyah who was fast asleep and stood up.

"Maliyah doesn't need any diapers cause we still have all those extra boxes of them from when the twins were her age-." Brooklyn looked up at Chris as he entered the twins room which is where she was getting Malachi dressed.

"Chris, those diapers are 3 years old." Chris sucked his teeth and went to grab Micah who was about to fall off the bed.

"They could be 10 years old, them things don't expire and work perfectly fine. We aren't wasting them diapers Brooklyn." Brooklyn tilted her head at him, pausing from putting on Malachi's shirt.

"Whatever you say, but she better not break out cause they're so old. Her little skin is so sensitive." Brooklyn poked out her lip thinking about it.

Chris placed Micah on the ground while Brooklyn finished up with Malachi.

"Malachi and Micah Brown, come back here right now!" Brooklyn yelled as the boy ran out without a word.

"Oh, y'all in trouble." Chris instigated, leaning against the wall. They both held their heads down with their hands behind their backs.

"How many times do I have to tell you two to stop running around. It's not the same as when it was just you two, when it was you could run as much as you wanted. But your sister is downstairs and any sound too loud will wake her up because she's tiny and new. Also, mommy and daddy can't risk you guys running into her or something like that because she can get very hurt. So please just stop running okay?" They both nodded and Brooklyn stared at them for a little minute before dismissing them.

"That mommy shit be looking so good on you." Brooklyn turned to see Chris staring at her with low eyes. She bit down on her bottom lip and stood up from the ground, walking over to him.

"Really?" She teased, wrapping her arms around his neck. He nodded and held her waist, leaning down to give her a slow kiss.

"Do we gotta wait the same 6 weeks since you ain't know you was pregnant?" Brooklyn laughed and hit his chest causing him to laugh also.

"Yes, but we only have 4 weeks left. I'm healing really good though so it might be a bit earlier if we're lucky." Brooklyn and Chris were still the same nymphos they've always been. 2 years and another baby didn't change anything.

"You don't even look tired, like you really a fucking GOAT out here. Delivered a secret baby by yourself and still walking around looking all bright and shit. Most mothers usually beg for bed rest, then there's you." Brooklyn picked up one of the toys from the ground, throwing it in the boys play chest.

"Well it's a lot easier when you're genuinely happy. Having you here is such a huge help like you don't even understand baby. Not only that but I've already kind of went through this with 2 rather than 1. It's easier tending to one newborn with the other parent in the house if you've already had to do it with twins while the parents are in separate houses." Chris smiled and walked up behind her, hugging her from the back.

"Shit really been looking up for us and it feels good being in this position with you. 2 extremely successful people with a beautiful family to match." Brooklyn held his arms that were wrapped around her as the two stood in the middle of their sons room, swaying back and forth.

Their success was more than they could imagine. Chris's net worth grew from 100 million to 400 million from the success of not only his music but also different business partnerships along with his clothing line. Brooklyn's net worth grew from 34 million to 110 million from her business along with partnerships. Her and the twins moved back into his house which he'll be selling after the wedding as they prepare to move into a new, bigger home. Somewhere more private and not all in the open.

A big plus in Brooklyn and Chris's relationship now was their ability to keep things out of the public eye. The world didn't even know they had a daughter and just found out they were engaged a couple months ago. They only showed a limited amount of their life along with what paparazzi caught. It was much safer that way and kept them more happy.

"We should go on a trip with the kids further on into the future. Some time after the wedding maybe." Brooklyn suggested, turning around to face him. He leaned down, giving her a little peck on her lips.

"Of course. But-." Chris was cut off by the sound of glass breaking and a screaming baby. Brooklyn's entire mood did a 360, whipping around and storming downstairs before Chris could even get a word out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled, making it downstairs with Chris close behind. Brooklyn placed her hands on both her temples, rubbing slowly to calm herself down. She stepped aside to grab Maliyah who was still a crying mess.

"Sit down now." Chris gritted, pointing to the couch. The twins held their heads down, lounging over to the couch to sit. Chris went over by the broken glass, bending down to see what exactly broke.

"What is it?" Brooklyn asked, swinging side to side while rocking Maliyah who was slowly beginning to calm down. She kissed her little cheek and placed the pacifier in her mouth.

"It's just one of them little decoration things you bought a couple months ago." Brooklyn nodded and went to walk upstairs with Maliyah who was back to sleep. Chris watched until they got out of sight before turning to the twins again and crouching down.

"I should whoop y'all asses...but I won't cause that's child abuse and you lil niggas not finna get me caught up. Listen here, y'all not bout to be stressing out your momma or upsetting your sister. She's new and any little sound gon have her crying. She's small, you two need to be careful around her. Next time- just know there better not be a next time. Now get on." Both boys jumped from off the couch and speed walked to somewhere else in the large house.

"Damn kids, damn baby, damn Brooklyn, shit." Chris muttered, picking up a toy from off the floor. He was extremely sexually frustrated being that Brooklyn was still healing, but he wouldn't dare seek out pleasure anywhere else. He wasn't that dumb.

6 weeks of nothing was better than losing the one he loved for a lifetime.

6-7 more chapters....I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 2.1K 25
9.2K 119 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
67.3K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™