Help Needed /~/ Taekook

By supermochii

[Stuck in a weird state of ongoing and completed] Pregnant at sixteen by his rich model boyfriend, Jeon Jungk... More

DISCLAIMER + RR
C/A
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
C/A
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Ah Shit
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three (Part Three)
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Well Hi
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Wow!!!
Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-Five

4K 314 145
By supermochii

"I-I mean...nevermind?" Jungkook awkwardly shifted from foot to foot, glancing up at Taehyung who's face was hardening into a frown. He looked away, pressing his lips in a thin line.

He couldn't believe he just blurted the question out like that as if it would make anything better. Jungkook hated feeling awkward and he wished that he could just take back a few seconds or even take back the entire day so he wouldn't have to know what Seokjin said.

If Taehyung denied the question, then it would be easy for the younger man to just shake it off and laugh. But what if he confirmed it? Then what? Jungkook couldn't just jump in a relationship now - there were so many things to consider.

"Jin said that?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah- he did. He uh...he said he knew someone who uh- you know what? It's not important, really, I mean he was just joking. I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of it. This is awkward, really, I don't- I mean Seokjin is just...you know as you said- he's a drama queen-"

Taehyung released a chuckle as he held his hand up to shut Jungkook up. He shook his head while laughing at Jungkook's unnecessary rambling while mumbling "Jesus Christ." Jungkook clamped his mouth shut. His ears were on fire.

"Jin came here and told you that?" Taehyung asked, "there are so many reasons as to why I hate that fucker."

Jungkook stayed silent, waiting for Taehyung to say something else as the man seemed to fall into thought after releasing a dry laugh and shaking his head again. He looked highly annoyed as he pushed his tongue against his cheek while staring at nothing in particular.

"You know what?" Taehyung said, "I'll get back to you on that."

He pushed away from the counter, giving Jungkook finger guns as he made his way towards the living room. Jungkook watched with a questioning look, awkwardness immediately diminishing as confusion took its place. Was he just not going to answer the question at hand?

"Wait- what about-"

"Can you stay overtime just a bit? I'm gonna go curse Jin out and then I'll come back and we can finish this extremely awkward conversation?"

Before Jungkook could answer, the older man gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up before opening the front door and leaving. Jungkook stood there with wide eyes, wondering what the hell just happened. He didn't mind staying overtime, he was just annoyed that Taehyung was avoiding the topic. He should have just kept quiet instead of confronting Taehyung. There was absolutely no way someone like Taehyung was interested in him so Jungkook was just taking a joke too seriously. If anything, Seokjin was simply trying to embarrass Taehyung.

_____ _____ _____ _____

Taehyung pressed his index finger against the doorbell to Seokjin's home. He pressed the bell at least ten times, over and over again even after he beard Seokjin yell. He continued ringing the doorbell until Seokjin swung his door open, wearing a black sleeveless shirt and Nike shorts. His hair was dishevelled and he had red and slightly purple marks lining his neck. He looked highly irritated and only seeing Taehyung made his expression harden even more.

Taehyung continued to ring the doorbell, staring his business partner straight in the face with a blank expression.

"What. The. Fucking. Hell?" Seokjin snapped, "what do you want?! I was in the middle of something!"

Taehyung welcomed himself in. Mickey ran up to him and his eyes connected with one of Taehyung's many enemies: Jung Hoseok. He scoffed at the older man before turning around and looking at Seokjin.

"You told Jungkook that I like him?" Taehyung asked, "Seokjin, what's your problem man?"

Seokjin's anger disappeared as a smile spread across his handsome face. He closed his door and walked to stand in front of Taehyung. Hoseok unnoticeably muted the TV, suddenly interested in the scene in front of him. He called Mickey over and made the Shi Tzu lie down in his lap as he stared at his boyfriend and Taehyung with questioning eyes.

"Someone's mad because I exposed is cute little crush," Seokjin teased as he crossed his arm.

"I made it quite clear to you that I don't want him knowing!" Taehyung snapped, "for several reasons actually, Seokjin. Why must you go out of your way to ruin shit for me?"

Seokjin gave the man an innocent look as he shook his head, feigning confusion. "No, no. We just had a conversation about your possible feelings for Jeon which you never fully denied-"

"I didn't confirm it either."

"You say tomato, I say tomahto anyway, as I was saying, you never fully denied my suspicions so I was thinking 'maybe he's gotten a case of nerves and I just need to push him' so I did what my great-friend instincts told me to do and that was tell lovely Kook about your ever-growing feelings towards him."

Taehyung shook his head as he gave Seokjin a look that said how unbelievable this situation was.

"You just want drama," Taehyung snapped, "we were doing fine without your interference."

"However, there is no we because your dumbass won't confess," Seokjin looked over at the brunet watching them with curious eyes, "isn't that right, Hoseok."

"Don't drag me into this," Hoseok said with an eye roll, "plus, Taehyung doesn't want my input on anything, do you?"

Taehyung ignored him with told both men how irrelevant he thought Hoseok was. Nothing could ever change his mind about or feelings towards the man sitting several feet away from him. What he did to his dearest friend caused for a forever growing hatred to blossom in his chest and was fueled by the mere mention of the name Jung Hoseok.

"I wanted to stay friends," the designer said, crossing his arms, "because I actually considered the way Jungkook might feel towards dating anyone or someone like me. So you foolishly jumping to conclusions and thinking that you're saving the day or just because you want a little drama in your sad life will ruin everything."

The eldest in the room hummed, putting his fingers against his lips. His stupid smile still hadn't disappeared and it was only making Taehyung madder. He couldn't believe this man had the audacity to expose his feelings towards Jungkook who he hasn't even fully accepted himself. Sure, he was aware that he had a little thing for Jungkook; he really enjoyed the younger man's presence. But that didn't mean that Taehyung had hardcore feelings towards Jungkook.

Plus, he wanted to wait. Jungkook didn't need to worry about Taehyung's celebrity issues if they were to start dating when he already had other weights on his shoulders.

Then it dawned on Taehyung that Jung Hoseok was sitting in complete earshot of this entire argument. Whatever Seokjin was saying was going completely unheard as the weight of the situation became heavier. Jung Hoseok just heard everything Taehyung had said, including Jungkook full name. If Hoseok wanted to, all he had to do was take to Twitter and start a rumour about Taehyung dating Jungkook and that would send his fans into a frenzy. The last thing both Taehyung and Jungkook wanted was for that to happen.

"Shut up, Seokjin," Taehyung said, "I'm tired of you, honestly, if the contract wasn't already near end, I end the partnership here and now."

He decided not to say anything to Hoseok. If he were to say anything, Hoseok would get the idea. So Taehyung could only hope that the older male wasn't already considering it. But considering how much they hated each other, there was a slim possibility that Hoseok would jump onto any opportunity to but Taehyung in a scandal or controversy.

"Which shows how much you must like this dude. What person who has platonic feelings towards someone go out of his way for them? Especially someone like you who wouldn't even go out of his way for his a family member," Seokjin asked, still smiling.

"I'm leaving," the youngest in the room. "Don't talk to Jungkook again, I mean it, Jin."

"Oh~ so possessive."

Hoseok laughed and his smile stayed as he Taehyung walked out of Seokjin's house.

"What was that all about?" Hoseok asked and Seokjin plopped down and told him everything.

---

"There's a decent-sized possibility that I may have some sort of feelings for you," the designer said, leaning against the counter island and staring Jungkook in the eyes. "But I was never going to tell you and I definitely didn't tell Seokjin. Seokjin jumps to conclusions all the time and so I'm sorry that he decided that it would be a good idea to put you in this situation. It's not a big deal."

"You weren't going to tell me?" Jungkook asked, fingering the loose thread on the hem of his shirt. He twisted the thin thread around his index finger as he stared at Taehyung, eyebrows slightly raised at the man's words.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Well- no. I just- I didn't think it was the right time. Considering everything that's happened, I didn't think that me liking you would be a good thing to discuss right now. I figured the feelings would go away once I became aware of them which is why I never acted on them."

"And?"

"And...they didn't," Taehyung laughed. "If anything, they grew a little bit."

It was Jungkook's turn to act sheepish. He accidentally ripped the thread from his shirt as he thought about what to say. Biting lip absentmindedly, he processed what the older man said but every time he tried to speak, his mind would go blank.

So Kim Taehyung actually liked him and it wasn't just a joke. He had been questioning himself as to what he would do if Taehyung confirmed what he had thought was a joke. But he was never able to come up with an answer. His first thought was the politely tell Taehyung that he couldn't reciprocate those feelings but the more he thought about it, the more he wondered if that was actually true. Was Jungkook just trying to avoid celebrity relationships?

"As I said, Seokjin is a bitch and I'm sorry he decided to disrupt the peace," the designer apologized, "you don't have to think too hard about it."

"No, no," Jungkook shook his head, "I just don't know what to say. I was expecting you to deny it, to be honest."

"Well, if it weren't for Jin, then we wouldn't have to even talk about it," Taehyung laughed dryly, "do you see why I hate him now?"

"Yeah," Jungkook laughed, "but I still like him though - platonically."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a real laugh at the boy's slip up. "Yeah, let's not get those feelings confused."

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, his smile still plastered on his flawless face. "Back to the topic at hand."

"Right, right. Jungkook, listen, you really don't have to think too hard about it. Like I said, I-"

"I don't want to reject your feelings towards me," the younger man said, pressing the palms of his hands against the edge of the counter, "but I- I just don't know."

"This is new for me too. I haven't felt considered towards someone else besides my daughters since my wife died," Taehyung sighed, "I don't want to put you in a situation you're not comfortable in. Considering what happened thanks to dating a celebrity, I assume you don't want to be in another relationship with a celebrity."

"That's what I thought," Jungkook mumbled, "but I think I might like you too?"

Taehyung was taken aback. He couldn't even give his snarky remark on asking Jungkook if his statement was a question like he always did. He gave the aforementioned male a confused look which caused Jungkook to laugh nervously and rub the back of his neck before dragging his hand up through his hair and messing it up.

"When I started working for you, I thought you were an ass but you warmed up to me and vice versa, Chan actually kind of likes you and he doesn't like a lot of people believe it or not," Jungkook said, "and I feel like...you know...maybe we can make something work?"

"You think so?" Taehyung asked, a smile spreading across his face. "You really want to give us a try?"

"Why not?"

"Well- damn, I wasn't prepared for this," Taehyung laughed.

"Date on Saturday?" Jungkook asked, heat spreading up to his ears again.

"At eight?"

"At eight."

"Oh, I guess it's fitting to say, the way your ears literally turn cherry red is the cutest shit ever. But yeah, date on Saturday at eight."

---

Word Count: 2143

Taekook has blossomed, it's Taekook season y'all 🥺😭🤧 grab your uwus (and your tissues because it'll be clowny of you to think I'm done with angst)

How do we feel about Seokjin?

No preview this time because the next chapter is just a filler chapter and mostly dialogue between Jikook 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...