โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
She is unbelievable
White lies
State of Art
They know
Friends
Be our guest
Tv shows
Family
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Birthday
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

Project mates

46 5 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

As time was passing by, night was getting closer and closer. This light of early afternoon slowly faded away into a deep orange, welcoming a beautiful sunset. Taehyung got up from his chair after they were finally over. 

"We did a great job today!" The man announced with a dorky smile. The truth is that the girl secretely agreed with the nod of her chin. 

"Yeah... We did..." She mumbled and got up pushing the chair closer to the table. "Let's meet up again to finish the assigment!" He proposed and the girl was about to decline but then realized she has no other choice than accept the offer. She needs to have good grades. 

"O-Okay..." 

"So where are you off to now?" He asked with his hands on his pockets. "Home..." She announced and the guy looked out of the trasperant glass to notice the dark color of the night. "I can walk you there, It's too late..." He offered and the girl took a step back. 

"N-No... it's okay..." She tried to decline but Taehyung was always presistent when it came to safety. "No It's not... I will walk you home... What If something happens to you?" He was trying to persuade her so the girl eventually gave up. 

"Okay... Let's go then..." She finally gave up and they both walked out of the coffee shop. The streets were almost souless, with a couple of cars speeding down the street. 

"So... You are pretty quiet in class... and school..." He tried to say something so he can capture her attention. "I am quiet everywhere... I am an introvert..." She said and the boy giggled. "I can tell..." He tried to tease her but she was not even a little triggered as she already knew how distant she happens to be. 

"And... Don't you have any friends...?" He asked and this question made her think about her life and the people revolving it. Only one person came in her mind. She could only consider Min Yoongi as her friend, although he was just a music teacher. 

"I-I have one..." She gulped and Tae was even more intrigued to know about this person. "Oh Really? Who is it?" He asked staring at her lips, ready to form sentences. 

"You don't know him..." She tried to dodge his questions and not refer about Min Yoongi. It would be embarassing... "So It's a guy huh? Why are you avoiding the question? DO you like him?" He was throwing questions at her and the girl scoffed, placing her hands inside the pockets of her coat. 

"N-no... Can we just change the subject now?" 

"Sure..." He said with a wide smile. Mia was distracted for about a minute. It was the first time staring at his smile for so long that she actually zoned out... Until...

"Mia?" She heard a raspy voice that was actually not coming from Taehyung this time. It was coming from her front view so she had to stop daydreaming and stare at the person in front of her. 

"Yoongi?" She said as soon as she saw the man in front of her. 

"You call Mr. Min, Yoongi?" Taehyung whispered right next to her and Yoongi tried to restrain his chuckle. "I said Mr. Min..." She tried to correct herself and Taehyung shook his head in denial. "You did not.... You called him Yoongi..."

"Mia did you call me Yoongi? and... where are you two... Going?"  He asked staring at them wuite red. "I am so sorry Mr. Min... It won't happen again... We.... We..." She looked at Taehyung ready to freak out. 

"We met up for a project and now I am taking her home cause it's late Mr. Min..." Taehyung finished her sentence but Yoongi was not even looking at Taehyung. His eyes were locked with the girls. He could not look away but just at the girl.

Mia almost made her lip bleed when she accidentally bit it. Having Yoongi looking at her like that could make her anxious. "Leave Taehyung... I will take her home..." The man said without even looking at the boy, just the girl. 

"Are you sure Mr. Min?" Taehyung said staring at them, deeply looking at each other. "Yes... Return home..." He reassured Taehyung and grabbed the girl's wrist. 

"Okay... Mia see you tomorrow!" 

"S-See you Tae..." She stuttered , taking a glimse of him and then looking back at Yoongi. He let go of her wrist and they started walking down the road together until Taehyung was too far to listen to their convartation. 

"How did the project go?" The man asked and cleared his throat. "G-Good..." She said and tried to avoid his eyes. "So... You and Taehyung...? Sana had a reason to attack you after all..." He scoffed and the girl scoffed. "Yo what are you talking about? Me and Taehyung were paired together for a project... I don't even like him..." She supported and the man laughed. 

"I was joking Mia... Chill" He could not stop himself from laughing but suddenly his smile faded away into a secret pout. "Y-you don't have to tell me what's going on in y-your private life... I am just your... teacher..." He said feeling sorrowful all of the sudden. The girl looked at him surprised. 

Of course... Just a teacher... He is not her friend! 

"O-Okay Mr. Min..." 

She aid right when they met the front porch of her house. 

"You can call me Yoongi as I already told you..." The man tried to come closer but tyhe girl did not let him. "I-I would rather not..." She said and the boy narrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked perplexed. 

"Cause as you also said you are not my friend... Just... My teacher..." The girl felt sad when she said this sentence. But it was true, wasnt it? He is her treacher... 

"I-I didn't mean it l-" He was about to say something but the girl interrupted him. "We are here... Thank you Mr. Min for bringing me here... Have a good night..." She forced herself to be extremely formal and actually bowed.

"Mia..." He said and the girl stopped carefully turning around. 

"I cant... My brother is waiting for me sir..." She said and started running through the door. It was the first time she called him sir. Okay he messed up... He knew it after three seconds but now the girl was already in her house and he was staring at the door from afar. 

______________________________________

Next day: 

Mia was punctual reaching school on time and exchanging some books from her locker. She was so anxious to meet Yoongi today. She wanted to dodge it even though it was gonna be impossible. 

As she was walking down the hallway to go to her class someone seized her arm and brought her into the jenitor's closet. 

She slowly lifted her eyes up to notice her teacher. What is he doing now? 

"Mia... I need to talk to you..." 

"Here? You can just tell me outside Mr. Min..." She tried to get out but she slammed her to the wall and tried to force her to listen to him. "M-Mr. Min?" 

"It's Yoongi..." He said and the girl laughed. "Jeez can't we just talk later...?" She asked in her attempt to escape and the boy nodded. 

"Yes... But we can also talk now... and later... and tomorrow and the day after that..." He supported and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. Yoongi completely let go of her, as gently as he could. 

"From now on... I consider you as a friend... It's in your hand to accept me! Think about it and please accept me Mia..." He said with a smile and Mia's legs were trembling. "I-Iwill think about it Mr. Min..." She said and the boy smiled. 

"Thank you..." He said and Mia placed her one hand on the doorknob. Staring back she smiled at Mr. Min and just walked out of the room. 

This day passed by really slowly, until music was the next lesson. Mia fixed her things and slowly arrived at the auditorium where some of her classmates were. As soon as Yoongi noticed her walking down the aisle he smiled, at her catching her off gaurd. 

She slowly sat down being all captured by his smile. Was it like... the third time she saw him smile in three years? 

After all the students walked in Mr. Min stood in the middle of the stage with some envelopes inside his arms. 

"Hello class... We are gonna start right away but before that..." He said and his eyes fixated to the girl in the small crowd. Oh no! "I decided I am gonna be needing an assistance to help me with the lesson from now on..." He acted natural not looking at the girl at this point. 

"Um... Mia can you come to help me please?" He said with a smile and the whole room went silence. The Students were literally shocked staring at Mr. Min... smiling.... The girl felt anxious but his smile was pulling her like a magnet. She actually got up and roamed until she was right next to him with a smile. 

"L-Let's start class..." Yoongi said obviously distracted by her eyes and handed her the envelopes. "Come here..." He whispered in her ear and discreetly put his hand on her waist, just to guide her right next to the piano. 

"Thank you..."He said and sat onto his stool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 490 27
โ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
95.6K 4.2K 21
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด›๊œฑ ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส!" แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด‹ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด...
693K 15.5K 200
๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด (๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ) .... ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..