60 Days Of Shoot

By hessa_fanfiction

This story is amazing!! We love it and hope y'all will too. This is Intense, Adorable & Perfect. To our reade... More

WELCOME
CHARACTERS
TRIP TO BAHAMAS
ARROGANT GUY
CELIDH
KNOCK AT THE DOOR
JEALOUSY
NICK'S ANGER
BEACH AND HER
BREAKFAST WITH HIM
POOL PARTY
SHOOT DAY
BONFIRE
BACK TO LA
NEW MOVIE
CAFÉ
MY EX
CHILL DAY WITH THE CAST
1 OAK LA
WAKING UP BESIDE HARDIN
SHOOT DELAYED
ATLANTA
CONNECTING ROOMS
DAY 1
RANDOM DAY AT SHOOT
SURPRISE
GAME NIGHT
A NIGHT TOGETHER
BRIGHT MORNING
SMALL DANCE
SUDDEN NEWS
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
NEW DIRECTOR
DOUBLE DATE
DRIVE BACK
18th AUGUST
FIRST KISS
FEELINGS
FUCKING TREVOR
TELLING THEM
WORRIED
FIRST DATE
OVERCOMING THE PAST
GIFT BY HARDIN
HE'S BACK
IT'S A WRAP
HOME
GYM
DEVIL FROM THE PAST
CONFRONTATION
ANNOUNCEMENT

FRIENDS

113 12 2
By hessa_fanfiction

Theresa Salvatore

After a long tiring flight we finally reach home. Nothing feels as good as home. I asked Hardin to stay with me for a few days and I'm really excited for it. Everyone was exhausted so I asked Daniel to join us and stay with us as well. Trevor, Lydia and I recently moved into a huge house together.

We all decide to go to our rooms and take a quick nap. I show Daniel the guest room and then without any warning Hardin picks me up in his arms and takes me to my room. He places me on the bed and we snuggle up and fall asleep and don't bother to change.

I wake up and find Hardin staring at me, "You are up. How long have you been staring? And why are you staring?"

He pulls me closer and says, "I've been up for a few minutes. And I like looking at you when you sleep. You look cute!"

"It's creepy! So stop it!" I take a pillow and throw it at him. He goes to remove the pillow from his face and just in time I get up and start to leave the room. He grabs my waist and we both fall on the bed and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Mr. McCall let go off me!" I cry like a baby.

"No Theresa! I'm not letting you go, ever!" he pulls me into a kiss.

We are interrupted by someone barging into my room. We look up and see it's Lydia.

She walks in and says, "My god you guys! For once can you stop being all over each other. It's like y'all are stuck to each other with glue. But nevermind, good you are up. Quickly freshen up and come down."

Hardin frowns, "Lydia can you learn to knock? And please don't interrupt the next time. You always enter the room or call at the wrong time. So next time some privacy please?" and rolls his eyes.

Me and Lydia burst into laughter.

"Oh shut up Hardin. Thank you for saving me from this monster Lydia," I get up and hug Lydia to tease Hardin.

"Fine! I'll go and wake Dan up!" He huffs and leaves the room.

I take a quick shower and change into pajamas and go to the living room.

"So what are we watching today?" Trevor sits on the couch, with the remote in his hand.

Lydia and Dan get excited and scream on top of the voices, "FRIENDS!" and look at me.

While Hardin joins them and says, "No doubt!" and they all team up against me and tease me because I don't like FRIENDS and they love it.

I roll my eyes at them and sit on the couch next to Hardin while Trevor and Lydia are sitting on the other end of the couch. Poor Dan, he's sitting all alone in the centre of couch.

After sometime I start feeling cold so I snuggle up into Hardin's shoulder and he pulls me on to his lap before giving me a quick kiss. He takes a blanket from the chair and drapes over us and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Get a room guys!" Daniel teases when he sees that Hardin is planting kisses on my neck and the way we are cuddling on the couch.

Daniel earns a shut-the-fuck-up look from Hardin and a middle finger from me and he starts laughing.

"Is someone missing their doctor?" Hardin smirks at Daniel and I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Fuck off Hardin!" Daniel slightly blushes and turns back to pay attention to the show.

"Wait a minute! What am I missing here? Which doctor are you missing? Daniel do you have a girlfriend?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

Daniel takes the remote from Trevor and pauses the show for a minute, "Yes you kind off are missing on something. I have a girlfriend now. She's a doctor. I met her in Atlanta at the hospital I was admitted to. She took care of me for three weeks and we got to know each other during that time and I really like her."

"Wow. That's amazing Dan. I'm so happy for you! But wait, does she live in Atlanta? What are y'all going to do? Long distance?" I ask out of curiosity.

"No she doesn't live in Atlanta. She lives here in LA itself and she was there for a training program. She'll be back in two weeks and y'all can meet her then," Dan blushes again while talking about his new girlfriend and it's so cute.

"Great! I'm super excited," I tell and then snuggle into Hardin further.

After sometime my stomach starts grumbling and I decide to cook for everyone. Anyways I don't like this show and these guys love it so I might just pass my time cooking.

"I'm hungry and I'm sure even y'all are. I'll quickly go and make some chicken pasta for everyone," I announce and stand up from the Hardin's lap.

"I'll help you!" I hear Hardin following me as I start walking over to the kitchen.

Lydia, Trevor and Dan chuckle and Dan says, "Isn't this a completely new Hardin in front of us?"

"Sure it is," I chuckle and get into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Hardin boils some vegetables, while I climb on the stool to remove packets of pasta. Hardin intentionally shakes the stool and I fall into his arms. I swat his chest and he pulls me into a kiss. We hear Dan clearing his throat and we break our kiss.

"I heard some noise from the kitchen. Are you alright?" Daniel asks in concern.

Hardin being Hardin replies, "Everything was fine until you decided to show up in the kitchen!"

"Everything is perfect Dan. The pasta will be ready in sometime," I interrupt so that these two don't fight like five year olds.

"Sure Tess," Daniel says with a smile while ignoring Hardin.

"It's Tessa for you," Hardin huffs.

Dan rolls his eyes and says, "Tess, where are the plates? I'll go arrange the table."

I just laugh and hand the plates to Daniel so that he can set the table for everyone. Hardin stands in the kitchen, pouting like a baby.

"Guys, the food is ready," I shout from the kitchen and take the pasta to the dining table.

We all sit together and have lunch. I miss our shoot days. The crew and other cast members. But nevermind I have Hardin with me. I shove food in Hardin's mouth as he decided to pout like a small baby because Dan won't listen to him and still call me 'Tess'.

"Isn't Hardin cute, Tess?" Dan says to tease Hardin a little more.

I chuckle and say, "Yes he is very cute!"

Hardin rolls his eyes and says, "So bestfriends, isn't this enough for today?"

"Don't laugh Tess, you are going to pay for it," Hardin says and I drop my fork and look at him with wide eyes.

His hands starts tracing hearts on my thigh. I kick him under the table but he doesn't stop.

"God you guys! Can you keep your hands to yourself for more than thirty minutes? Stop with the PDA, now," Lydia scolds and acts to be angry but I can see the smile that she's trying to fight.

"Did I say anything to you and Trevor when you were having your fun on the couch?" Hardin narrows his eyes at my bestfriend and Trevor and I just sit there silent. These two fight like small kids.

After lunch we spend some time talking about the movie and when it's five in the evening, we decide to go to the gym. I quickly change into a set of purple gym pants and a sports bra. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and walk downstairs. I love how Hardin always looks so shocked with each outfit I wear. Even if it's just his shirt. He makes me feel special.

We all go to the gym and start our different exercises. All are busy exercising while I notice Hardin tosses his shirt on the floor and decides to do push ups. I forget my exercise and keep staring at him. He looks so hot while doing push ups. The way his muscles flex. God he's hot! After few minutes of staring at my hot boyfriend I turn around and continue my work out.

He walks towards me and whispers in my ear, "Tessa, looking at you in this outfit, working out in front of me. It's torture. This pretty little ass of yours is turning me on," he nibbles on my earlobe.

"Is there anything left that I do and it doesn't turn you on?" I smirk at him.

"If these guys wouldn't have been here, I wouldn't have fucked you in this gym."

"Language Hardin!" I turn around and walk to the bathroom attached to the gym. He smiles and follows me in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 687 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...
106 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...