60 Days Of Shoot

By hessa_fanfiction

This story is amazing!! We love it and hope y'all will too. This is Intense, Adorable & Perfect. To our reade... More

WELCOME
CHARACTERS
TRIP TO BAHAMAS
ARROGANT GUY
CELIDH
KNOCK AT THE DOOR
JEALOUSY
NICK'S ANGER
BEACH AND HER
BREAKFAST WITH HIM
POOL PARTY
SHOOT DAY
BONFIRE
BACK TO LA
NEW MOVIE
CAFÉ
MY EX
CHILL DAY WITH THE CAST
1 OAK LA
WAKING UP BESIDE HARDIN
SHOOT DELAYED
ATLANTA
CONNECTING ROOMS
DAY 1
RANDOM DAY AT SHOOT
SURPRISE
GAME NIGHT
A NIGHT TOGETHER
BRIGHT MORNING
SMALL DANCE
SUDDEN NEWS
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
NEW DIRECTOR
DOUBLE DATE
DRIVE BACK
18th AUGUST
FIRST KISS
FEELINGS
TELLING THEM
WORRIED
FIRST DATE
OVERCOMING THE PAST
GIFT BY HARDIN
HE'S BACK
IT'S A WRAP
HOME
FRIENDS
GYM
DEVIL FROM THE PAST
CONFRONTATION
ANNOUNCEMENT

FUCKING TREVOR

128 14 3
By hessa_fanfiction

Hardin McCall

Tessa is busy getting dressed for today's shoot while Lydia and I discuss today's scene.

"Hardin change of plans! Come here!" Lydia shouts from the other end of the location.

I start panicking and quickly go and sit next to her.

"What the hell! Are you serious? Why are you changing the scene at the last moment?"

"Yes I'm serious and it was needed so I did it. Now you better listen to me!"

"Fine," I huff.

"So today we will be shooting Marissa and Jake's intimate scenes!" she informs me casually.

Is she fucking mad? I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Do you have a problem with that?" She challenges and I nod my head no.

"Great! Now sit here and watch me direct them!" she orders.

Well Tessa and her bestfriend are the same. Both of them just keep ordering me. While Lydia and I discuss further about the scene, Tessa walks out of her trailer wearing a bathrobe.

"You ready for today?" Lydia asks and Tessa smiles and nods.

Lydia starts talking to Tessa about the scene and Trevor also joins them. I just sit, staring at Tessa. After ten minutes of discussion, Tessa removes her bathrobe and my jaw drops looking at her outfit. She's wearing a white oversized shirt, which I suppose is Jake's (Trevor), and she's wearing black lace lingerie which is clearly visible through her thin white shirt. After sometime when Lydia and Trevor are not paying attention, Tessa turns to look at me and winks at me. Fuck, that was hot. She is in a very playful mood today.

"Action!" Lydia commands and the scene starts.

Trevor enters the room and hugs Tessa from behind while she is busy doing something. He carries her bridal style and takes her to the bed. The way she is only wearing a white shirt is enough to break any man. The way the fabric clings to her every curve, is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That is, until she pulls it over her head, tossing it at Trevor playfully.

"Fucking Trevor!" I curse under my breathe.

Trevor is one lucky bastard, who gets to do all this, while I sit here and just watch them. It should have been me. Just when I think I might adjust to what's happening, Trevor flips Tessa and is now hovering over her. She helps him take off his clothes while they share a deep passionate kiss. Holy fuck. This is the worst feeling ever. Especially remembering that this was us, this morning and Lydia interrupted us.

I take a quick glance at Lydia and looks like this isn't affecting her. How is she so calm?

"Lydia are you sure he's your boyfriend? He looks so into Tessa," I whisper in her ear and smirk.

"If you want proof that he is my boyfriend and he is in love with me then come tonight for a great show," she says in irritation and rolls her eyes.

"They are loving this. Let's give them some privacy and enjoy themselves, yeah?" I continue teasing her, even though my blood is boiling looking at them.

Lydia is furious and super jealous right now and she slaps me playfully, "This is for not shutting up!"

"Oww! That hurts!" I pout.

"So stop making me jealous. I can see you are way more jealous than I am!"

I roll my eyes and plan to stay quiet for sometime. If I tease her again she might just throw me out of the set.

Lydia pat's my shoulder to get my attention, "Trevor is only in his boxers and he's on top of Tessa!" she smirks.

I see Trevor leave a trail of wet kisses from Tessa's jaw to her collarbone. And to make the scene more realistic Lydia added a condom.

"Oh god, why am I here?" I question myself.

Trevor quickly leans up and opens the drawer on the nightstand, grabbing the foil packet. He opens it with his teeth and throws the wrapper aside.

"Are you going to say cut or do you like to watch your bestfriend have fake sex with your bestfriend?" I tease her. But somewhere, I wanted this to end as soon as possible. It's too much to take.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Amazing job guys. We got excellent shots. Now you can go and get dressed," Lydia chuckles.

What the hell is so funny? I'm glad this scene is over. Both of them get dressed and we leave for the dinner. I don't say much on the way back because Lydia and Trevor are also in the car. They are sitting in the back while I decide to drive and Tessa sits beside me.

I decide to tease Tessa a little in the car. Whenever we are in the car together and I'm driving, I keep my hand on her thigh. I know she won't allow that now because of Trevor n Lydia. I lift my hand and she gives me a dead-eye-look and I simply run my hand through my hair and chuckle. She looks angry but it's funny to see her like this.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I ask Tessa to check who's call it is.

"It's Allison," she says in a confused tone.

I'm pretty sure she's wondering who Allison is. I decide not to reveal it just yet. I just ask her to put it on speaker while I continue driving.

"Hello Allison! Where have you been? You haven't called in so long," I chirp and Tessa is still staring at me.

"Hey baby, I've missed you so much! I'm sorry I've been super busy," she says playfully.

As soon as Allison says 'baby' I know exactly what she's trying to do. The way Tessa is staring at the screen, looks like she's going to pounce on Allison through the phone. I can't help but laugh at her expressions.

"I have missed you too darling," I continue the small teasing game.

After talking for a couple if minutes, I finally say, "Listen babe, I'll call you later, I'm currently driving. Ok Bye!"

"Okay Bye!" Allison hangs up.

I take a quick look at Tessa, who's face is red with anger. Lydia and Trevor are laughing like maniacs in the back seat and I can't help but join them. Tessa just rolls her eyes and looks outside the window.

Once we reach the hotel, we directly go for dinner. Tessa sits between Trevor and me and Lydia sits opposite Trevor.

I draw a small heart on Tessa's exposed thigh. Her heads snaps up to look at me.

She bats my hand and angrily whispers, "Draw that on Allison!"

"Are you jealous Tessa?"

"Shut up Hardin. I'm not jealous," she huffs.

"Baby, relax, Allison is just my cousin. She just calls me that because her possessive little boyfriend hates when we talk like that. She just does that to annoy him and I just tag along. There's nothing to worry about her. Trust me."

She looks a bit satisfied with my answer.

"Fine. Whatever. But did you have fun today watching Trevor and me shoot that scene?" she smirks.

I place my hand on her thigh and lean in to whisper in her ear, "I'll show you how much fun I had watching, but not now, in our room, later."

She turns to look at me with wide eyes. Her expressions are remarkable, always. I just give her a small wink and divert my attention to the menu. My hand still on her thigh under the table.

Trevor clears his throat and then we realise that we have company. I think he heard us because now he's grinning like a crazy ass person. He removes his phone and texts someone and immediately Lydia looks up at us.

Tessa and I, both notice this and I curse, "Fucking Trevor!" under my breathe.

Today morning Lydia finding my t-shirt in Tessa's room and now Trevor listening to what I just said. They've definitely put two and two together. No point in hiding anymore.

Just in time Lydia smirks and says, "Do you guys need to go back to your room? Both of y'all look really exhausted."

"No thanks. Let's just have dinner," Tessa says and glares at her menu.

I just end up laughing and getting a look from her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
645 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
5 0 9
Do you believe in love at first sight? The feeling when you look at someone's eyes and you just know "this is mine person". Alex felt that once in h...
15.4K 687 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...