Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Makeover

14.2K 246 6
By PrincessOfNerds

Erica's POV

Tonight was the night. Stiles was taking me out for my very first date. Sophie was over to help me but she seemed a little off.

"Are you ok?" I finally asked, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"You're not though. I can see it your eyes."

"It's Scott. Earlier today, he said I was flirting with Isaac and I just...I want him to trust me, you know? All my life, I never trusted anyone but I trust him. A lot. And it hurts to think that he can't say the same. But I'm probably overreacting. I'm sorry. This is supposed to be your night and I'm ruining it."

"No, it's ok. Um, I know this probably isn't my place but can I give you my opinion?"

She nodded, biting her lip and letting her green gaze meet mine.

"I think Scott's just jealous and I think you should be pleased with that. It means he cares enough to dislike you flirting with other boys. And actually, you were kind of flirting with Isaac a little. But I'm not picking sides!" I quickly reassured, shaking my head.

"You really think he cares about me?" She let out a small laugh, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

"I think he's crazy about you."

She giggled and reached over to hug me. "Oh my God! Is that the time? You have to start getting ready!" She pulled us up and shoved me into the bathroom. "Shower. It'll give me a clear canvas."

"Canvas?"

"Shower! Now!" she growled before slamming the door.

I quickly showered, still confused. I threw on my usual baggy clothes before going back out to her.

"Alright, sit down." She pointed to the chair placed in front of the desk and pushed me down into it.

"Are you going to kill me?" I whispered as she started heating up a curling iron.

"Not yet. I have to do your hair first."

For what felt like hours, she toyed with my hair and did my makeup and made me try on five different outfits before she settled on one.

She finally let me look in the mirror. I gasped as I took in the person that stood in front of me. It couldn't have been me. That girl was not me. It couldn't be. She looked elegant and beautiful and I was the definition of clumsy.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, still staring in the mirror.

"You're really pretty, Erica. If you choose to let it show, you could be on a runway or something. I didn't have to do anything except for highlight your natural beauty."

"Thank you!" I turned and threw myself into her arms, feeling her arms wrap around me.

The doorbell rang, signaling Stiles's arrival.

"What if I mess up?" I muttered, hiding my face in her shoulder.

"You're not gonna mess up. I felt the exact same way before my date with Scott and it turned out perfect." 

"But you're you."

"And you're you. And you're funny and beautiful. But if you don't believe me, then why don't we ask Stiles? I'll go answer the door." She grinned and left the room, a skip in her step.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I heard her calling my name. Oh God.

 Stiles's POV

"Erica! Come on down!" Sophie called, smiling to herself.

I heard footsteps and turned toward the source then my jaw dropped to the ground.

"H...hi Stiles." Erica murmured, raising her hand in a wave.

I made a very unintelligent noise as I waved back.

"Is it too much?" She gestured to herself before ducking her head so her hair would cover her face, her big eyes staring at the ground.

I made another noise as I shook my head.

"Stiles, doesn't she look beautiful?" Sophie hinted, walking over to proudly show her off.

I nodded, finally shutting my mouth.

"See? I told you so." Sophie bragged, a smirk forming on her face.

"She looks...gorgeous." I muttered as Erica turned a rosy red.

"You really think so?" Erica whispered, ducking her head.

"Yeah."

"Ok, lovebirds, off you go. Have fun!" Sophie pushed us both out the door and then shut it behind us.

"Car. We should...car." I stuttered nervously, scrambling over to open the door for her.

"So, where are we going?" she asked as I got in next to her.

"Uh, I thought we could go the movies."

"Ok."

We fell into a silence that was slightly awkward but soon, her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello? No we're on our way. He's taking me to the movies. Can I talk to you later? Ok, bye."

"Who was that?" I asked as she hung up.

"Sophie. That reminds me. How are her and Scott? She was a little mad at him earlier."

Great. We're talking about another couple on our date. "Um, they're fine. They're not broken up. He would've told me."

"I like how close you are to Scott. It makes me wish I had a best friend."

"You...have me."

She smiled at me shyly, dropping her head again. "Thanks, Stiles."

Scott's POV

I sighed as I shut the book. Studying was boring without her. Her giggle every time I got confused before she'd lean over to help me. Her eyebrows furrowing everytime she got stuck. The way her eyes would flicker from the paper to me and then she'd leaned in to kiss me. 

"Scott? Scott? Hello? Anyone in there?" I blinked my eyes to focus them, shaking my head to clear it as I looked around the room for Sophie, of course not finding her. Instead my mother was standing in front of me, her arms folded across her chest.

"Mom?"

"I'm leaving now. I took the night shift and I need to get going. Will you lock up for me?" 

"Uh, sure."

"And dinner's on the counter."

"Wait. You made dinner?" I paused in following her out of my room, shocked.

"Well...no. It's pizza."

I smiled and kissed her cheek before leading her down the stairs.

"Do you have your phone charged? Is it on? Do you know where it is?" she asked, starting to open the door.

"Yes, yes, and yes."

"Good. Call me before you go to bed, eat carefully and don't get into any trouble. Please."

"I won't. Go. You're gonna be late." 

"Alright. I'll see you later. Bye. Love you!" She smiled and ran out to her car, waving before she drove away.

I went back up into my room, sighing as I saw my books scattered across the room. I picked them up, setting them down at the desk and trying to study again.

All of my thoughts stopped as I noticed a figure moving around out of the corner of my eye. Sophie was putting things away, pausing to move her hair out of her face.

"Honey, time for dinner." I heard Mrs. Grey say as I saw her lean into the room. "Is something wrong?"

"No, mom, everything's fine."

"Where's Scott? He's normally here."

"Let's not talk about Scott."

"Did you two have a fight? Oh honey, I'm sorry but that's part of a relationship. Everyone has their ups and downs."

"No. It's just, at first, I thought I was right but now I'm not sure."

"Well, the way I see it, neither side is right or wrong. Maybe both of you had reasons for your side of the argument. What happened? Tell me." Mrs. Grey sat down on the bed, patting the spot next to her with a smile.

"Well, I met this guy, Isaac and I was trying to be nice but I think I overdid it because everyone's saying I was flirting. And then Scott got jealous and and I got mad that he didn't trust me and now I feel guilty."

"Don't feel guilty. Come on, have dinner then call him and tell him how you feel."

"Thanks, mom. But I'm gonna skip on dinner. I ate at Erica's."

Mrs. Grey left the room after hugging Sophie. Then I heard my phone ring. I scrambled to answer, ending up sprawled over my bed in attempt to reach the nightstand quicker.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Hi...what's up?"

"Can I come over?"

"Sure."

"Thanks. I'll be there soon. I just need to shower first."

"Alright, I'll see you soon."

"Bye Scott."

"Bye."

Well, that was one of the most awkward phone calls I'd ever gotten.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be the rest of the Sterica date and also, Scophie's meeting.

I will see you boogles in the next chapter. BYEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...