Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

LIX

2.1K 94 84
By Jadahx_

Brooklyn pulled the door to the place open. It wasn't a restaurant but they did have little refreshments and certain things all over. She knew exactly where to go as she passed by different couples and families sitting and eating. She took a deep breathe to mentally prepare herself to see him before pushing the door to the private back room open. He slowly looked up at her, her heart sinking but her poker face remaining.

He was sitting on one of the couches, the one in front of him on the other side of the small center table being empty. Brooklyn clutched her purse and made her way over to him, sitting down and leaning forwards biting her nail.

"Hey." Chris said. Brooklyn moved her hand and cleared her throat.

"Hi." She wanted to keep it simple and sweet. An in and out type thing.

"How have you-."

"Get to the point, I already didn't want to come." Brooklyn spat, looking at him already annoyed. Chris nodded to himself and reached to the side of him to grab the folder that had the information in it.

"I wanted to open it here with you just so that you don't think I'm lying or capping about anything. Whatever the results are I want you to know that I do love you whether you want to believe me or not. In case it says something opposite than what we're hoping, I want to say sorry in advance." Brooklyn's palms began to get sweaty. She hesitantly took the folder from Chris and quickly pulled out the multiple pieces of paper.

She skimmed down the whole page, furrowing her eyebrows at all the unnecessary things added onto it. Once she got to the bottom, her heart began to race.

"The alleged father can be excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on the analysis, the probability of Christopher Brown being the father is .1%." Brooklyn read out loud. Chris raised his head to look up and he silently thanked God.

Brooklyn couldn't sit and act like she wasn't happy too because she was. It felt like a huge weight lifted off her shoulders in a span of minutes.

"So what happens now?" Chris asked. Brooklyn stared at him for a minute before laughing to herself.

"This doesn't change the fact that you still had sex with her. You think just cause you not the pappy you gon get welcomed back with open arms? Oh no no, we were already broken up before you suddenly had a secret family on me...don't forget that." Chris bit his bottom lip, he was a different type of attracted to her. 

"You be doing something to a nigga when you talk like that Brook." Brooklyn raised an eyebrow and grabbed his glass that was on the table. She didn't know what it was but she took a sip and leaned back with it still in her hand.

"Are you flirting with me?" Chris shrugged and smirked, leaning back and mimicking her actions.

"Possibly." Brooklyn nodded to herself and took another sip before gagging.

"This is disgusting." She mumbled. "But seriously, you're lucky I'm even talking to you right now to be honest. This shit don't make us buddies nor does it make us any type of cool. Congratulations you aren't the father, you aren't about to get rewarded for stepping out on me and not allowing your sperm to reach the hoe's egg. It doesn't work like that. Don't flirt with me either, I don't like that." Chris's mouth dropped, this woman had to be bipolar.

"I'm sorry. But since you're at least speaking to me...would you be willing to come to my next therapy session? I only do 4 and I've already completed 2 but she said it might be good if you came to the next one." Brooklyn eyed him for a minute and pulled out her phone, unlocking it.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure she didn't-."

"When?" Chris pulled his lips in his mouth once she cut him off.

"Uh I think 2 days from now." Brooklyn went to her calendar and examined her free schedule. All she had was mommy duties for the week. She locked her phone and place it back in her purse while crossing her legs.

"I'll see if I'm free." Brooklyn mumbled and looked down. She thought about his little email thing that he been doing. 

"I got the stuff you sent me." She whispered but he still heard her. His eyes brightened, he was a bit shocked that she brought it up.

"Did you see all of them?" Brooklyn paused for a minute and looked up at him, directly in his eyes.

"I read them every morning with the twins at 8....just like you told me to." Chris smiled at her though she didn't return it.

"Do you-."

"No." He dramatically threw his hands up in defeat. Brooklyn almost laughed but held her face blank and cold. She was doing this on purpose and she could tell he was getting agitated.

"Can you please just listen to me?" Brooklyn blankly stared at him and that gave him the cue to continue saying whatever he was trying to.

"You don't have to give me a certain and final answer right now...but do you think there's even the slightest possibility that you may take me back?" Brooklyn didn't say anything for about 3 long minutes.

"Why do you want to be with me so bad when you can clearly get any female? When we're together you don't appreciate me...ever. So I don't understand why you always want second, third, and fourth chances." Chris sighed.

"I'm just going to be honest with you...before this incident I had an impression of you. It stuck with me for the longest and that's the light I've always shone you in. Easy and naive basically because that's the first impression you ever gave me from the beginning beginning. Then with you allowing me to do this that and the third without a consequence, I looked at you like that even more. Lately you've shown me something different, you've showed me that you aren't the same woman that I thought you were. You've grown to be strong and independent. Something that I wasn't used to and didn't know how to handle because I couldn't get my first thoughts of you out my head." Brooklyn went in her purse and grabbed a stick of a gum. She carefully unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth, the taste of the drink still lingering.

"I want to be mad but I can't be. I understand that I did give you that impression and I semi blame myself, semi blame you. But you're correct when you say that I'm not the same woman that I used to be because I'm not. This is because of you and your actions. I've changed because all the shit you've put me through. I was easy and naive but that's past tense Chris. Also, it's not only us anymore. We were both raised in broken homes and we've always wanted our children to grow up in a happy home with the parents together. But that won't happen if you can't get it together." Brooklyn sternly spoke.

"Of course and I completely understand that. I don't like having to co-parent and having to see them only on certain days and I know you don't either." Brooklyn rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Please, at least they like you. Micah tolerates me but overall they're daddies boys and we both know that. They won't stop crying until they hear your voice. I just don't call all the time since I haven't been wanting anything to do with you...but I would play your music." Brooklyn said while running her hand through her hair. Chris cheesed to himself, thinking about his sons.

"They like you, they just fuck with me more." Brooklyn gave him a blank stare once again. She looked down at the Rolex on her wrist and read the time, it was almost midnight.

"Um this was cute and all but I would rather be on my way to bed right now than speaking with you, so I'm about to head out." Chris's smile dropped and he hesitated before nodding.

He enjoyed her presence and the fact that she was actually talking to him after everything. He wouldn't allow it to go to his head and think it was more than what it is because he knew in reality, it wasn't. Once they left from here, it would probably go back to minimal communication and her not wanting anything to do with him. 

"Wait Brooklyn." Chris called out. She turned around with one hand on the door to exit and the other holding her purse. Chris stood up, walking over to her. He stood in front of her and she looked up at him due to the big height difference. Chris shoved his hands in his pockets, something he tended to do when he was a bit nervous.

"I- I made something for you and I was wondering if it would be okay for me to take you out and show you maybe. It could just be normal dinner or something and it doesn't have to be on no other shit, I just want it to be a formal setting or something. If you don't want to then that's fine but um, I was just wondering." Brooklyn tilted her head, looking at him. She leaned on the door, balancing her weight on her left side. 

"When's the last time you had sex...and don't lie to me." Brooklyn said sternly, pointing her long acrylic nail in his face. Chris twisted his face and scratched the side of his head. 

"It's been a little minute to be honest, I think a good 2 months." Brooklyn immediately grabbed his face and brought it down to her level. She squinted, looking in his eyes and moving his head to see any sign of him lying...but she came up short with nothing.

"Either you're lying damn good, or you're telling the truth for once in your life." Brooklyn snickered, Chris wasn't laughing with her this time. 

"I'm not lying to you, I put it on our sons I haven't had sex with anyone in about 2 months." Brooklyn didn't know what to think, but what she did know was that she was confused as hell. As far as she was concerned, this man was a sex addict. 

"Not you not having sex when we're broken up and you're free. I must be missing something." Brooklyn said with her hand on her hip, attitude clearly laced in her voice. Chris debated his next move in his head. Deciding to take the chance, he grabbed Brooklyn's waist and pulled her closer to him as he looked down at her. To his surprise, she didn't put up any fight nor did she try to move.

"It doesn't feel right having sex with anyone but the only woman I wanna do it with." Brooklyn scrunched up her face and burst into a fit of laughter. Chris chuckled, seeing a smile on her face. 

"It's cute when you lie." She said, lightly tapping the side of his face. Chris pulled her into him a little more, closing all empty space between them. 

"You tryna bump coochies or something? There isn't anymore space for you to pull me sir. All up on me, my coochie is probably suffocating her damn self." Brooklyn ranted. Chris just stared at her, he wanted to kiss her so bad but out of respect he wouldn't take that chance...not right now at least. 

"You're cute. But anyways, can I take you out or not?" Brooklyn raised an eyebrow and removed his hands from on her waist. 

"I mean it depends on- oops." Brooklyn purposely dropped her keys to the side of her. She turned around, her back facing Chris. She slowly bent over to grab the keys from off the ground. Chris's eyes went straight to where Brooklyn thought they would go. She knew he was probably horny. Not having intercourse for as long as he has then seeing the "only woman he wanted to have sex with," Brooklyn knew she was fucking with him. 

"A bit clumsy today." Chris commented. Brooklyn eyed him, staring at him blankly. 

"We aren't friends, don't joke with me. About the dinner thing....I guess. A couple rules though just to make sure we're on the same page. We will not be having any type of sex after or before for one. Second, make sure your dry ass lips don't touch me. Third, make sure I don't get drunk and if I do don't take advantage of me. Last but not least, this does not mean we're getting back together. At least not right now." Chris nodded at everything she said, pushing the door open so that both of them could exit. 

"Cute." Brooklyn mumbled once he held the door open for her. Chris shook his head, a thank you would've been 'cute' but he would blow everything if he allowed that to leave his mouth. 

"Can I hug you?" Chris asked once they reached outside of the building. There were very little paparazzi but there was still some lurking. 

"No." Brooklyn responded with her face buried in her phone. Chris threw a mini tantrum that Brooklyn could see out of the corner of her eye. She chuckled and began to walk to her car, him coming in the same direction as her. 

"Well I still hope you have a goodnight and I love you." Chris said from behind her. Brooklyn was gonna just keep walking and ignore him, but she decided to turn her head while she was walking and blow him a kiss. Chris faked like he caught it and put it up to his heart. 

"That works too!" He yelled out. Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes and got in her car, pulling out her parking spot and speeding out of the lot.

*
Not me handing out these updates like no tomorrow when school bout to start-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 34
Come read as a few celebrities live their lives having to deal with ups and downs with lies, break ups and deception. Copyright-All Rights Reserved ©...
1.1K 58 8
Different love, different hearts.
713K 14.1K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!