Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 9.

5.5K 211 72
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

I didn't sleep the entire night. I hate that kid. I hate the fact she looks like my mother. I wish I never met her. I told Angel to get a fake identity but she chose to call herself a Salvatore. I moved on, I don't want to remember the past and I don't want that girl to know anything about me so why does she keep bumping into me.

How do I get rid of them when they always everywhere I go!

"Morning." Shade kissed me. "Why were you awake the whole night? Is it because of Angel?"

"No."

"Liam, you said you would answer my questions in the morning." She said. "Now tell me if Angel is the same Angel that you used to dream about."

"No." I snapped. "Shade, I met Angel for the first time last night. I don't know her or her little girl." I don't want Shade and Angel to be friends. I can never let them meet again.

"Angel is the little girl, the mother is Stacey." She corrected me. "Anyways if Angel is not related to you than why does she look like your mother?" I made a big mistake, letting her see my mother's picture.

"I don't know."

"Stop lying." She smiled at me. "Is Stacey a Salvatore?"

"What?" How the fuck did she find out?

"I knew it." She jumped around happy. "You such a cute liar." She really doesn't know how Angel is related to me. "Liam, why didn't you tell me I met your sister." I started coughing.

"My what?" If she thinks Angel is my sister than I can't let her meet my real sister, Lexie, or else she will figure out everything.

"I can't believe I met Stacey or Lexie whatever her name is." She kissed me. "I am so sorry, I thought you were Angel's father. I feel stupid for forgetting you had a sister but Liam, why doesn't Stacey look anything like you but Angel does."

"You see Angel and her dau---." The doorbell started ringing and she quickly ran to get it. I need to call Lexie and tell her to stay away from me for a while. I can't let Shadow meet her until I find a way to tell her who Angel really is.

"Liam." Shade shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Do you know her?" Shade moved out of the way and Lexie smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lexie.

"You told me to come here, remember." Lexie replied. I only wanted her here so she could help me with Shade but now that Shade thinks Angel is my sister, I don't need Lexie's help.

"Listen, ma'am, I don't know how you know my fiancee but can you---."

"Stop." Lexie raised her hand. "Don't call me ma'am. I know I am older than you Shadow and I am his s---."

"Listen." I interrupted Lexie. "Shade can you please go to your room. I need to talk to this woman alone."

"I will leave after you tell me who she is." Shade crossed her arms across her chest.

"Looking at the way my brother is looking at me, I know he lied to you about having me as a sister." Lexie rolled her eyes. "And I don't care if he is ashamed to be my brother."

"If you are his sister Lexie than who is Stacey?" Shade asked.

"Cage fighter, street fighter, and a dummy." Lexie giggled. "Shadow you are smart but I can't tell you who Stacey is because that isn't why I am here."

"Lexie, leave." If she wasn't my sister then I would've thrown her out of my house.

"I will leave after I thank you." She smiled. "Thank you brother, for doing your duty and saving Stacey and Angel."

"Leave." I wish she wasn't my sister. "Lexie leave before I do something I don't want to."

"No." Shade snapped. "Why must she leave when she is the only honest person here?" She cried. "You lied to me about Stacey being your sister and now that your real sister told me the truth you want her to leave." She continued. "Liam, I do love you but I won't listen to your lies anymore." She is going to start with her drama now. "Why is Stacey so important to you? Why can't you tell me who she really is?"

"Lexie." I looked at her angry and she quickly left. "Listen Shadow, don't you dare ever talk to me the way you want especially when my sister is here."

"The way I talk to you?" She shook her head. "That is what you care about after you lied about who Stacey is to you."

"Angel is nothing to me and I don't care if you believe me or not."

"Stop calling her Angel." She shouted. "Liam, you never ever lied to me until today so please tell me who Stacey is to you." She sat on the couch. "Are you her daughter's father?"

"No." I answered. "Yes, I know Angel but her daughter is not mine."

"I don't believe you." She got up. "I will only talk to you when you start telling the truth."

"Where are you going?" I stood in front of her. "Streetfight?"

"I don't like fighting with you so please get out of my way." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Bye." She ran out of the house.

This is all Angel's fault. If only she was responsible, her daughter wouldn't have been a target and Shade would never be crying now. I don't know what Peter is up to but I know he will strike soon. Lexie and Shade can protect themselves but that stupid Angel doesn't even know how to talk back at someone.

I have been living a peaceful life for the last couple of years and killing people was the only think on my mind and now Angel added to my problems. I should've got rid of her when I had the chance. I should've killed her before she got pregnant with that stupid kid. At least then no one would have something on me.

I don't even understand how they found out about Angel's daughter has my DNA. Calum, assured me no one knew about that kid so how did Peter figure out? Something doesn't add up! Someone must be working for Peter.

It can't be Rex, he is loyal and Calum's brother. It can't be Calum nor his wife Britney. Lexie would never sell out Angel or her baby even if she was threatened. She loves Angel a lot so the only person who could've told Peter about Angel's daughter is Angel herself. But why would she sell out her own daughter to save her own life? Angel loves her daughter so much, there is no way she could've told anyone her daughter is related to me.

Unless Angel wanted to get back at me. She lost her first child, which means she doesn't fear losing her daughter anymore. No no no no, I am acting crazy right now. Angel loves her daughter. She would sacrifice her life for her! There is no way she would tell people her daughter is---.

I slapped my forehead. Angel's daughter is nothing to me. I should stop thinking about their problems and focus on Shade.

- - - - -

The clock strikes twelve and Shade still didn't return home. I don't know if she expects me to look for her or not! I am sure her fight ended hours ago.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Shade, you better not ask me to pick you up right now because---."

"Liam." Calum interrupted me. "I am sorry that Shadow is not at home but Angel is missing."

"Calum, don't involve me in your problems. If that kid is missing then I don't care."

"Liam she ran away." Calum said and I giggled.

"Angel's kid ran away? You kidding right?" Looks like Angel couldn't even discipline her own daughter.

"I wouldn't be calling you this time if I was lying. Liam, we all searching for her so please come help."

"Calum if she ran away then why are you looking for her? I am sure she needs time to think so let her be." I sacrificed my sleep last night and I have to do the same tonight.

"She is not even six yet." He snapped.

"I ran away when I was eight and I turned out fine so leave her alone. She probably needs her own space." I said and he disconnected the call. These people think just because a kid is small, they don't need space.

"You not going to look for her?" Shade said and I turned to her.

"Do you know what the time is? Shade, you have been gone for hours." I shouted.

"She is five, anything can happen to Angel so if you don't want to look for her than I will." She is changing the topic.

"We will talk later." I took my car keys and we both left the house. Shade desperately wants to look for Angel when she is nothing to her.

We looked for her everywhere Calum told us to look but we couldn't find her. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter or someone else kidnapped her.

"I don't know if you guys know what the time is but I need to go to work later and right now it's almost five. We have been searching for hours and she is not anywhere you said she would be so goodnight." I told Calum and grabbed Shade's elbow. "If you don't find her than I am sure she will return when she calmed down." I forced Shade to get in the car.

I met Angel's daughter in this street and yet Calum said we looked for her at all the places she visited when we never even looked here. I will regret taking a left for that kid but she is a young girl, it's too dangerous for her to be out here alone.

"Liam, shouldn't you be going straight?" Shade said and I nod my head. "Then why did you take a left? Do you think Angel is here?"

"I don't know." I answered.

I wonder why that kid ran away from home?

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.4K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...
324K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
350 1 24
Luca decides he wanted a night off from this 'orginal life' and decided to go out. Being out in the city he was always the man that showed nothing bu...