Getting Closer To My Mate

Av fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter 52

732 27 1
Av fspinkey

-Fima-

"Ms. Majumdar, please wait here. I'm coming." Shaon, my colleague, says to me and walks towards the ladies toilet.

I am waiting at the Airport lounge, waiting for the departure. I, along with three of my colleagues, came to Singapore to join a seminar on global marketing and international laws and regulation issues on behalf of our company two days ago.

I sip the cold coffee and sweep my gaze around me.

Suddenly my eyes get stuck to a certain person who is also staring at me. A seemingly familiar person.

He seems approximately six feet and four inches tall and has a dark olive skin tone. The childish look on his face has been mostly replaced by a handsome manly look. The previously wild and dauntless eyes have a new addition- the dominating gaze of a leader.

No! It's the dominating gaze of the king.

Ivan Maximiliano Preto! The King of the werewolf's race.

He's walking towards my direction with his long strides. His hair dyed in deep blue is flying in the air because of his speed.

I feel an urge to hide myself and so I start to look here and there desperately. But before I can make a move, Ivan stands before me, making me startle and jump in fear.

"Hey Fima! Long time no see." Ivan says with a grin on his face. The seriousness on his face a few moments ago has lessened a lot. After seeing him this close, I must say that there's no way to deny that he is as beautiful and handsome as a woman can desire.

"Ivan Maximilliano Preto!" I say while attempting to calm down my nerve.

His grin widens. "Wow! You remember me. Great!"

I give a bitter smile. It's almost six years, I am seeing the King of the werewolves and it's almost three years I am meeting someone who is related to my in-law's house.

"Are you here on some business?" Ivan says.

"Yes. I came here to attend a seminar with my colleagues." I point to my colleagues who have been eagerly watching with their side gazes at me talking to a model-like young man.

I sigh.

New rumors related to me are soon going to be sailed by my stupid colleagues. Besides Ivan's deep blue dyed hair is a bit embarrassing. I sigh again.

It's ok. It looks better than the blonde hair.

I introduce him to my colleagues. They enthusiastically shake hands and greet.

Ivan says, "Can I borrow her for some time?"

Salim Choudhury, my senior colleague, says, "Sure. We have enough time before the departure."

"Thanks". Ivan smiles at them.

Ivan takes me to a less crowded corner and we both sit there to talk.

"So what's up with the rebellious Luna of Crimson Moon pack?" He says in a deep voice.

I guess the conversation is taking a serious turn.

"I didn't expect you to see here." I say.

"Can you feel my aura now as you have been marked by one of the wolves?" He says in a haughty voice. "Or have you broken the mate bonding?"

To be frank, I can feel the huge pressure just like my wedding day. But at that time I didn't realize that he was releasing this pressure to make me submissive to him. But now I can clearly feel the nature, the color and the smell of his aura. I can almost visualize it.

Yes, he's the king, sitting on top of the hierarchy.

But his pressure is creating a rage inside me besides awe and fear.

"Whoa! Don't look at me like this. I'm not gonna attack you. You are still rebellious, I see. The spiritual guide is still active in you." Ivan says.

"What are you talking about? I know my husband is not a normal human being and I believe neither of you are normal human being like me. What's going on around me I don't know. I tried to study about it. But the more I study the more everything gets tangled. And what's this new class 'spiritual guide'?" I say looking into his slightly reddish amber eyes.

The late afternoon sunrays has penetrated the clear glass wall and fallen onto his face and eyes. As a result his face is shining golden with an olive undertone and his eyes are sparkling somewhat reddish golden which is enough to bewitch a person. This enchanting beauty of a man is truly remarkable.

Ivan says, "Fima, you are a normal human being and spiritually guided person. Your family has been following the spiritual guideline for generations. You cannot do many things whimsically. You can hear voices inside you, you can discern the good and the evil voices and thoughts, and you make decision accordingly. You always try to avoid what you believe is an evil. Am I wrong?"

"True." I say. "So what? There are many people like me."

"Yes. That's exactly what makes the human being a human. Every human being follows some spiritual guideline; some do it consciously, some unconsciously, some follows it fully, some follows it partially and some doesn't follow at all. So their spiritual identity and power varies according to their performances. Your spiritual identity is always active but you didn't know it." Ivan is explaining the theory that I have never heard or read, but still I feel a strange familiarity to it.

He continues, "The pack houses of royal werewolves were built in some centers of this earth which can be considered as the resources of natural and spiritual energy. If one goes near to this place, he can feel the boost in his spiritual power. So when you got closer to the pack house, your spiritual identity, which was hidden inside your soul since your birth, started to come out of its shell very slowly. And when you marry a werewolf, consummate your marriage with him, get bitten and marked by him, your spiritual identity just burst inside you. Tell me Luna of Crimson Moon pack, did you not get any sign of being surrounded by supernatural creatures? Did you not see your husband's true spirit?"

I feel a tingling sensation on my scalp. I think I can faint at any time. I really don't wanna remember any of these.

Ivan insists. "You have to face it Luna of the fifth royal brother's pack. Do not hide yourself anymore. Answer me." His voice is very commanding.

I feel that words come out of my mouth spontaneously. "Yes. I had dreams. In my dreams, I always got myself surrounded by wolves in the pack house."

Ivan says, "I think you couldn't figure out at first. That's why you took time to burst. I guessed that you would commit suicide or kill your husband. But you gave birth to three kids of a wolf. So I guess, when Sara transformed in front of you in her drunken state, you realized the truth and lost control over yourself."

I am listening to his explanation and it all seems to fit the situation. "So why did my spiritual identity revolt? Are you all really evil creatures?"

Ivan frowns a little bit but it is only for a moment. "Who know? What I know is we were created against some laws of nature to gain super power. And there is an old treaty between the werewolves and spiritually guided people, which bans the marriage between a werewolf and a spiritually guided person. If the person follows even a single spiritual guideline, a werewolf cannot approach that person to marry. It's because the werewolves are not considered as a pure race like the mankind or the actual wolves."

I close my eyes. "Is that why I feel so much guilt and abhorrence towards myself? Because I married a werewolf..."

"Hmm?" He shrugs. "Who knows?"

I feel irritated. Whenever I'm asking him something, he's simply replying 'who knows'. So I shout, "Then what do you know?"

"Hush... Shhh..." He keeps his index finger on his lips indicating me to keep my voice down. "Luna, am I not sharing what I know? Don't get overexcited. I am not your husband who will endure your revolt."

"Are you threatening me in front of so many people?" I gnash my teeth.

"I am not threatening you; I am telling you the fact. By the way, how do you feel now? Do you still feel those heightened emotions or has it been subdued? You have left the pack house so your emotion should calm down by this time. Don't you miss your family?"

"We have met after so many days, yet you still irritate me." I say.

Ivan gives a smirk, "well, thanks for the appraisal."

I look outside the window. Ivan says again, "When your spiritual identity came into light, you didn't know how to handle it. But I believe that you'll be able to control it next time. It's not like Isaac approached you on his own volition. You are fated to be each other's mate. You were destined to meet and live together. As a werewolf, he followed his instinct and approached you. As you felt his wolf spirit, I believe you also felt the attraction and attachment between both of your souls."

I am desperately looking outside to divert my mind, not to hear Ivan's words, and to hide myself from these surging emotions and memories. I remember how much I adored Sirius, the innocent and adorable face of Sirius, Zach's breathtakingly beautiful and handsome face, his gentleness and attention towards me and the faces of my children. But all these beautiful memories lead me to the one nightmare. They are werewolves.

Ivan stands up and pats my shoulder. "They are waiting for you. If you need a little more time to manage your thoughts, take it. Don't take forever and miss the beautiful moments with your family members and kids or else you'll be the one to regret."

I wipe my tears and look at him with a smile, "I knew that you are an irritating brat but I didn't know you can be this mature and reliable man at times."

Ivan stretches his right eye brows. "Well, I'm taking it as a compliment. See you again. Bye."

"Bye".

-Ivan-

She's looking outside again. I guess she's trying to hide her tears. Well, I have fulfilled my duty to protect my brother's family as an elder brother, though I'm younger in age than that brother.

Ah! I am feeling very much accomplished. I grin.

Sentino was trying to contact. He has sent a message. Maximiliano speaks up.

I take my mobile phone and see a message from my beta Sentino.

"Woah! What the f*ck is that? Isaac's engagement to Sara... What the f*ck?"

What's this brother doing? Is he intending to enter polygamy?

Well, hundreds of years ago, our ancestors took more than one wife. But in modern time...

I connect to my beta wolf. "Few years ago Zach was intending to kill Sara and now he's getting engaged to her. This doesn't seem right. We have to be ready to handle the future dispute between the two packs. Make preparation and increase the watch over the two packs."

"Yes alpha." my beta replies.

Tsk! I can feel a storm that's brewing right under my nose.

Was I too late to coax the Luna of the Crimson Moon pack? Did I do anything wrong to persuade her to go back to her family?

I did what I should do. It was the best for the Crimson Moon pack and its next alpha Alexis Orion Dasan. Taking Sara as wife will bring disaster to the pack. Maximiliano, my wolf self, speaks in a deep voice.

Yes. I am doing the right thing. I am the king. To protect all the packs is my duty.

ATTENTION:

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

388 21 19
Preston's pack prides itself on purity. Which means a human mate is unacceptable, especially for the newly-proclaimed alpha. One adrenaline-induced m...
13.3K 685 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
202K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...
298K 14.9K 54
After being kicked out by her father, twenty year old Teranika is struggling to build a life in her new town of Quelia. With a best friend in an abus...